Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Cryptocurrencies
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Genesis Mining Scam?

Discussion on Genesis Mining Scam? within the Cryptocurrencies forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 09/30/2018, 18:52   #16

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 186/0/0
yeah scam
Old 01/03/2019, 10:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
I have a totally diferent experience with Genesis. I started mining maybe a year ago and from then untill now I get payed every day and to be honest I am more than satisfied with my paymants and how things are going now.
As for their customer service, they tend to be slow sometimes but eventually they respond and help in issues.
I appriciate their transparency and somehow I feel safer when I know I have invested in biggest mining company on the market. So I deffinitely think they are not scam.
Old 01/03/2019, 12:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice55 View Post
I have a totally diferent experience with Genesis. I started mining maybe a year ago and from then untill now I get payed every day and to be honest I am more than satisfied with my paymants and how things are going now.
As for their customer service, they tend to be slow sometimes but eventually they respond and help in issues.
I appriciate their transparency and somehow I feel safer when I know I have invested in biggest mining company on the market. So I deffinitely think they are not scam.
wow you registered here just to tell us your positive experience with genesis mining

thank you a lot
Old 01/03/2019, 14:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim//Shady View Post
wow you registered here just to tell us your positive experience with genesis mining

thank you a lot
Have I done something wrong by sharing my thoughts?You are wellcome dear, anytime!
And you shouldn't be mad someone acctually made money with Genesis. I understand you have negative experience with them but there are soooo many people who acctually profits from mining in Genesis and mining ingeneral. I can feel you are frustrated, and I understand but you should be more open to people who say their positive thoughts and there is no need for that sarcastic comment.
And yes, I am new here! But will be seeing me here more
Old 01/03/2019, 16:51   #20

Quote:
Have I done something wrong by sharing my thoughts?You are wellcome dear, anytime!
And you shouldn't be mad someone acctually made money with Genesis. I understand you have negative experience with them but there are soooo many people who acctually profits from mining in Genesis and mining ingeneral. I can feel you are frustrated, and I understand but you should be more open to people who say their positive thoughts and there is no need for that sarcastic comment.
And yes, I am new here! But will be seeing me here more
How much money do u get per month? Can u show us with proof?
And what are your electricity costs?
Old 01/26/2019, 14:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkyy View Post
Hello i have invested 500€ half year ago, and i have no payout since today.

So its Scam?
How come?
I am mining in Genesis for a very long time and I have invested more athan you and my paymant got back and I started earning money verry soon after. For me it turned out to be a great investment and a legite company. I am satisfied with how things are going and I am actually considering to invest in Genesis soon again. So I hope it will be great.
Old 01/26/2019, 14:45   #22

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
How come?
I am mining in Genesis for a very long time and I have invested more athan you and my paymant got back and I started earning money verry soon after. For me it turned out to be a great investment and a legite company. I am satisfied with how things are going and I am actually considering to invest in Genesis soon again. So I hope it will be great.
lmao you are talking like you are one of their workers
Thanks
1 User