CFNA Hack tool 70_12 before starting a game
CFPH Hack tool 70_12 after 5 mins playing a game...
This might be improve for players from CFPH...
Good job dude atleast I've tested it! Sad but satisfied! Keep it up!
Update it again and might it work next time we've use that hack..
Hahaha that russian language thou!
The hack has been made for only CFRU :3 but in someway its working with others too...But get DetecteD...only CFEU testeD and worked
I will play first as a normal gamer, while waiting for a perfect and stable hack...
I dont have any skills in coding using C++ but in the future if we discussed it in our college school I will find ways to create a hack that will satisfy your needs... Today lets wait for any updates here... Hahahaha
BTW Activehackscf I have one question?Why those crossfire hacks is not compatible in other cf country version Like that hack u've said is working only in CFRU? why not in CFNA, CFPH, CFVN, CFIndo, etc.?
hack is detected CFNA. Disconnected from server Banned for 1 hour and 3 minutes on noob account
Yeah dont dislike me dude...I said I tested for CFEU...If you get DC and bann don't blaim on me...I just tested it for CFEU...and others tested it and its detecteD so why you tryed it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmazaxx
It Says An Error OccureD Please Click me Again .. and when i click again it says that again
Add me on skype or send me private message...and for what CF Version do you want it?
I will play first as a normal gamer, while waiting for a perfect and stable hack...
I dont have any skills in coding using C++ but in the future if we discussed it in our college school I will find ways to create a hack that will satisfy your needs... Today lets wait for any updates here... Hahahaha
BTW Activehackscf I have one question?Why those crossfire hacks is not compatible in other cf country version Like that hack u've said is working only in CFRU? why not in CFNA, CFPH, CFVN, CFIndo, etc.?
The hacks are made for a specific version cause of the offshets. An example of offshet is the ESP. NA Version has different maps so you have to find the new offsets of the spawn direction to apply on ESP Hack. And different one for RU - PH - EU. If all the version were the same as the EU then the game platform and the Z8games would have collapsed of to many hackers. ArxGaming updated their server tou the Global Cheat Client. So all the hacks that are dedected on EU - NA - PH are now dedected on the private server without even allowing someone to use it.
[Active Hacks CF] New Wallhack 10/07/2015 12/08/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 164 Replies DETECTED
Hacks are Getting fast DetecteD cause I release them...CrossFire team Finds them and makes them DetecteD...Maybe I will release 1-2 more if I found them...I am done with this...Its too hard and take long time to find them...
Close Request
Hey Eveyone...!!!
Active Hacks CF brings you again a hack thats working...
[Active Hacks CF] D3D Menu Hack 08/12/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 55 Replies Hey Eveyone...!!!
Active Hacks CF brings you the best hack available and working as always...!!!
How to Activate
Open the Exe and Click anywhere....!!!
About Menu
Bone, Box, Line are at 3nd...1st and 2nd sucks...4th its aimbot the last in 4th its auto aimbot...Don't use the 2 last you will get bann!!!
Mamo's D3D Menu Hack CF - New Update - Date 30 / 4 / 2015 05/02/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies Hello Every One
New Update Mamo's D3D Menu Hack CF
Comment For Any Proplem !! i`m here
Support Web Add-Fast.CoM - Forums.Pro-Eg.CoM
Thanks To Elitepvpers <3