IF YOU ARE GETTING ERROR PLEASE GIVE MORE INFORMATION..
Hey Eveyone...!!!
Un Fair CF brings you the best hack available and working as always...!!!
How to Activate
Open the Exe and Click anywhere....!!!
IF ANYONE HAS CFNA ACCOUNT TO GIVE FOR TESTING HACKS PLEASE PM ME (* NOTE: THEY WILL GET BANNED. *)
About Menu
1st Function - I don't Know Its not Doing Something
2)
a) Slow Movement (Just sucks)
b) No Sky
c)No World
3)
a)Bone
b)Lines
c)Boxes
4) Aimbot
a) Enable Aimbot
b) Key for Aimbot(Click - Right Click - Shift)
c) Aimbot Fox (180-360)
d)Aim Potision (Body - Head)
e) Auto Aim(Aim without Key)
5) Radio Hack (Unusefull + they can understand that you hack sucks...)
6)
a) Drop Hack Guns from dead dropping to you (Error + Bann)
b)Crazy Movement (Error + Bann)
Url to download its 3 + 5sec skip ads = 15sec...please do not post any url...I just need some $$ for my effort...I don't make you pay me...I give it you free...sry guys for the 3 skip ads...
Press the Thanks button it Helps me a lot...
* Warning *
The Hack its in Russian I testeD it at CFEU don't ever use the 2 last Functions they will get you Disconect from Server and you will get banneD..!!!
Always test the hack with a noob account first..!!!
TesteD: CFEU Windows 7 x32
Working: CFEU - CFRU
Test Other CF and tell me
Website:
Virus Total: Check it alone. (They maybe add trojan in it -.-) 13/55 (Maybe they are background ads..)
@ActiveHacksCF, I thank you a lot for your hard-work and risking your computer for viruses just to share us the hacks you've been testing, even the oldest hacks. Anyway, what is an activator in your site? Can you give me an explanation with example. I hope you sharing the hacks you'll find, and I would like to request a "see ghost" hack please. :c
@ActiveHacksCF, I thank you a lot for your hard-work and risking your computer for viruses just to share us the hacks you've been testing, even the oldest hacks. Anyway, what is an activator in your site? Can you give me an explanation with example. I hope you sharing the hacks you'll find, and I would like to request a "see ghost" hack please. :c
Its for FapCF hacks they activate the hack with a click...Sry but I am not hacking programmer :/ I can't make hacks..I have tryed but couldn't and no one who knows helping me...I have sended 10 messages to users from other forums that I know that they are good hackers...They didn't help me to learn just a little to create a simple wallhack and see ghost...I am sry now I only have this one for CFEU and CFRU...IDK if its working with another CF's CFNA its detecteD like others said..Sry
Yes. It's detected for CF NA and CF PH. Result = 30 minutes ban.
I just inform how long the ban will be, but I used a dummy account. No worries. And you are the best uploader in here. ^^
I am now downloading CFNA I will check some hacks tomorrow if I could login...if anyone have CFNA noob account that I can login please send it me with private message...(* Warning I need it only to test hack so it will get banned many times *)
CFNA Hack tool 70_12 before starting a game
CFPH Hack tool 70_12 after 5 mins playing a game...
This might be improve for players from CFPH...
Good job dude atleast I've tested it! Sad but satisfied! Keep it up!
Update it again and might it work next time we've use that hack..
Hahaha that russian language thou!
[Active Hacks CF] New Wallhack 10/07/2015 12/08/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 164 Replies DETECTED
Hacks are Getting fast DetecteD cause I release them...CrossFire team Finds them and makes them DetecteD...Maybe I will release 1-2 more if I found them...I am done with this...Its too hard and take long time to find them...
Close Request
Hey Eveyone...!!!
Active Hacks CF brings you again a hack thats working...
[Active Hacks CF] D3D Menu Hack 08/12/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 55 Replies Hey Eveyone...!!!
Active Hacks CF brings you the best hack available and working as always...!!!
How to Activate
Open the Exe and Click anywhere....!!!
About Menu
Bone, Box, Line are at 3nd...1st and 2nd sucks...4th its aimbot the last in 4th its auto aimbot...Don't use the 2 last you will get bann!!!
Mamo's D3D Menu Hack CF - New Update - Date 30 / 4 / 2015 05/02/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies Hello Every One
New Update Mamo's D3D Menu Hack CF
Comment For Any Proplem !! i`m here
Support Web Add-Fast.CoM - Forums.Pro-Eg.CoM
Thanks To Elitepvpers <3