Hello ElitePvPers!
I made a new Injector (DodoInject)!
Virus Scan :
Screen :
Note :
Windows XP 32-Bit - *Working*
Windows XP 64-Bit - *Not Tested*
Windows Vista 32-Bit - *Not Tested*
Windows Vista 64-Bit - *Not Tested*
Windows 7 32-Bit - *Working*
Windows 7 64-Bit - *Working*
If you like it, feel free to press Thanks!
Credits :
DODO-CRO (Me! ) - I did almost all.. xD
AleX' - He tested on Win XP 32-Bit
[RELASE] OFFICIAL SERVER SKILLX4 APRIL 28/04/2011 new relase 05/28/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17 Replies I managed to create this new file pc.epk the hack shield of the official metin2 client can not detect. It took me a lot to create it and it works perfectly. skill dmg x 4 for all skills.
Working 28/04/2011
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCU9pcO2 vvTQ5nFRtDW-WCzvd4JxwDEIQaAcDcwPbjwJFb_0YH&t=1
: Free File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe
Comment me:)
ps. copy this file into the pack folder :cool:
Next Relase 02/26/2011 - WarRock - 5 Replies Ih :) I'm working to my new base :)
Next relase is this :) :)
http://img52.imageporter.com/i/00239/tnsww0bw6ibr _t.jpg
http://img52.imageporter.com/i/00239/mpxx4340yg1g _t.jpg
http://img52.imageporter.com/i/00239/74habgw2o082 _t.jpg
Relase new bot 08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Sorry this is fake. I try and not working