Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best cheat to use on main

Discussion on Best cheat to use on main within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/25/2023, 06:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
Ye i mean, if you get scammed because they claim its 1:1 and afterall they change just serials is not your fault, like Clutch-Solutions *coff coff* what i meant was like buying a supercar and cry if they stop you and you have no insurance
99% of these people are just changing the vid/pid on the card. Artix-7 based cards you cannot even modify the configspace completely. I would say majority of the providers offering 1:1 CFW are blowing smoke up peoples asses and you are on a timer to getting manual'd if you're trying to use it on something like Faceit.

DMA used to be next level before China started mass selling it, it was amazing when very few people knew it existed or had access to it. It had the benefit of security through obscurity and being very private. Now you have hundreds or thousands of people with Artix-7 FPGA cards plugged into their PCs that they think are "fully spoofed" with "custom firmware" that learn the hard way that spoofing these cards to actually be secure is not really possible as they have detection vectors.

Unless you have an off the shelf card that has a vulnerability allowing you to use it for DMA like some old USB PCI cards etc. and only very few of you are using it, DMA is not the silver bullet most people think it is.

Sure it's overkill for VAC and pretty damn safe on stuff like BE/EAC but at this point it's overhyped. I have yet to see someone show me firmware that would pass a manual

tldr; 1:1 CFW with these groups is just "We make sure you get your own unique VID/PID" which is surface level at best imo. Not to mention the KMBOX's they are typically paring with them they are doing the same and only spoofing the VID/PID.

If you wanna play on main on Faceit or Valorant without that nagging feeling in the back of your head that a ban is coming the closest is probably 2PC AI/Color with capture card or feeding video over NDI to secondary PC and a *properly* spoofed mouse input. But then you get no ESP/Radar.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2023, 13:22   #32

elite*gold: 4
Hey, if you want something security focused then I’d recommend taking a look into occlusion.cc
Were an invite only provider with a goal of maintaining a strict entry process aswell as a worth and loyal user base.