Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATOMIC Firmwire FACE IT

Discussion on ATOMIC Firmwire FACE IT within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATOMIC Firmwire FACE IT

Just want to see if anyone has used this for FaceIt with success and not banned. I loaded up and everything worked but someone scared me that it would be detected because atomic was not made for faceit. Then they advised me to get ClutchSolutions new firmware would appreciate the help.
Old 07/04/2023, 07:17   #2

Oh gosh yet another post about dma and firmware. Here's what @ had to say about clutch solutions "Clutch banks off semi-spoofed shared firmware and hardware" which I agree 100%. What I have to say is there are plenty of advertisements publicly for dma and firmware but they are ready to take your money and run. Rather build private connections.
Old 07/04/2023, 18:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
Oh gosh yet another post about dma and firmware. Here's what @ had to say about clutch solutions "Clutch banks off semi-spoofed shared firmware and hardware" which I agree 100%. What I have to say is there are plenty of advertisements publicly for dma and firmware but they are ready to take your money and run. Rather build private connections.

each firmware is 1/1 private though?
Old 07/04/2023, 19:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another1ne View Post
Well I said what I needed to say so it's up to you to make your decision. Best of luck.
Old 07/04/2023, 20:15   #5

i understand that but im not understanding something. Atomic FW that i have is 1 of 1. so is that not private?
Old 07/05/2023, 07:07   #6

Quote:
i understand that but im not understanding something. Atomic FW that i have is 1 of 1. so is that not private?
You said something about clutch solutions and I gave my opinion on that but I have no knowledge about atomic firmware. All I am saying is that you need to investigate and make sure that their firmware is as private as they claim it to be because many people are gullible.
Old 07/07/2023, 02:44   #7

I’m not sure if the other person who chimed in is familiar with DMA. It’s not impossible or that much more difficult to make a custom single user firmware. It just takes more time which is what Atomic, Clutch, private sellers are charging for. Even looked firmware is probably safe relatively speaking. The price for custom stuff is going to be around $100-$150. You’d be fine with any of those options tbh.
Old 07/07/2023, 06:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuickBrwnFox View Post
I’m not sure if the other person who chimed in is familiar with DMA. It’s not impossible or that much more difficult to make a custom single user firmware. It just takes more time which is what Atomic, Clutch, private sellers are charging for. Even looked firmware is probably safe relatively speaking. The price for custom stuff is going to be around $100-$150. You’d be fine with any of those options tbh.
If you knew what you were talking about you'd realize how ridiculous you sound and potentially lead individuals into buying something they'll regret. The firmware gets detected by the anti-cheats whether it is spoofed or semi-spoofed which is what all of these public providers are selling and is most certainly not safe at all. My friend who sells dma cheats with firmware which is coded for each individual from scratch is minimum $1800 per month for the whole package. You'll never find fresh off the market firmware publicly.
Old 07/07/2023, 07:30   #9

Quote:
If you knew what you were talking about you'd realize how ridiculous you sound and potentially lead individuals into buying something they'll regret. The firmware gets detected by the anti-cheats whether it is spoofed or semi-spoofed which is what all of these public providers are selling and is most certainly not safe at all. My friend who sells dma cheats with firmware which is coded for each individual from scratch is minimum $1800 per month for the whole package. You'll never find fresh off the market firmware publicly.
Look man, I’m not going to sit here and argue with you. Good in your friend for making his money. It doesn’t cost that much to get firmware that’s safe for FACEIT. I know what I’m talking about. Especially in regards to DMA. My post history can speak for that. You’re contradicting yourself saying firmware bad, firmware good. Or you’re scamming people out of $1800 a month and trying to justify it here. Or you’re another kid cheating claiming to know ****. Don’t know, don’t care.
Old 07/07/2023, 08:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuickBrwnFox View Post
Look man, I’m not going to sit here and argue with you. Good in your friend for making his money. It doesn’t cost that much to get firmware that’s safe for FACEIT. I know what I’m talking about. Especially in regards to DMA. My post history can speak for that. You’re contradicting yourself saying firmware bad, firmware good. Or you’re scamming people out of $1800 a month and trying to justify it here. Or you’re another kid cheating claiming to know ****. Don’t know, don’t care.
I said my friend sells the dma cheat and not me. I do sell a faceit cheat that's not dma but most definitely do not sell to the average joe. There is no firmware sold publicly that is safe for faceit. That is my argument. Saying "you’re another kid cheating claiming to know ****" tells me that your incapable of having a mature conversation.
Old 07/07/2023, 08:11   #11

Sure buddy. Hey if anyone wants to use his friends DMA services dm him it’s *only* $1800 a month.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2023, 09:56   #12

Quote:
Clutch is overrated, too expensive and 1/1 private firmware is not possible. Xilinx chip can’t handle all changes in config space. So eventually everyone with public sale cfw will get banned on Faceit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2023, 05:54   #13

Time will tell… $1800 a month DMA 🤣
Old 07/11/2023, 06:26   #14

Quote:
Time will tell… $1800 a month DMA ��
If you're not a pro player or a personal friend of a programmer who programs faceit cheats then you're chances of finding a 100% secure faceit cheat is next to impossible. If want a faceit cheat just to mess around with then there's plenty being advertised publicly within your price range but goodluck with that!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2023, 20:55   #15

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
To preface, I realize this thread is a few weeks old. But the situation hasn't improved in years, and will continue to remain the same for many more to come.

As for @, I haven't been on the site in a while but happy to see people still quoting some of my rants.

To those looking to cheat on Faceit, you are taking a shot in the dark every time you buy a cheat. Honestly this applies to just about every cheat you buy on this site. And no I don't mean in the "there's always a risk" sort of way. I mean half of the listings and their claim's are unsubstantiated, and you're buying a product that's been passed around and rebranded more than a Toyota Tacoma in Afghanistan.

I'm far removed from working on counter-strike, but I assure you things haven't changed since ESEA's update in 2015. "League-Cheat" nowadays means it supports anti-cheats like CEVO, ones that don't exist anymore, ones that only pad their "Supported AC" list. It's a joke.

Lastly, here is a perspective from both a player and a developer.
At one point, I was a decent player with a league cheat.
This did nothing for me, and never would have done anything for me.
You aren't going to be a professional, you aren't going to win anything.
Also, you're probably going to get your personal cheat build exposed or reviewed if you genuinely depend on any hard feature.

At another point, I was a developer with a league cheat.
But who would I be selling it to exactly? I wouldn't exactly sell it to the average player. Unless I'm genuinely keeping up with Faceit everyday, and attacking the anti-cheat directly and successfully, then I have to be careful about who I'm selling it to.
So ideally, you'd only sell to players who are actually good at the game. And you wouldn't give those players an aimbot. A good player is only going to get messed up by an aimbot, and a bad player is only going to get caught.

But even for those hundreds of US players who do have faceit cheats, most of them aren't going anywhere special.

In summary, there's really not a market for Faceit cheats.
I understand the casual cheater might not believe so, but it's true.

So, that's my yearly rant on the state of the cheat market.

TLDR:
If you think you have a self-made cheat, you probably don't.
If you think you're good enough for a personal build, you probably aren't.
If you think your developer is good enough, he probably isn't.
These are all just statistically of course, so don't take it personally.
Thanks
5 Users