Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find oxide.wtf invitation code ? :(

Discussion on How to find oxide.wtf invitation code ? :( within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/15/2023, 15:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpsp00 View Post
afaik EC and su mapper which is all public still provides better anti cheat proofenz then oxide, umbra software etc
Didn't know you knew our code and security.
Old 05/15/2023, 16:02   #17

i can sell you a account for a low price
Old 05/15/2023, 17:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Didn't know you knew our code and security.
know your supported anti cheats and previous detections
Old 05/15/2023, 20:53   #19

Quote:
know your supported anti cheats and previous detections
Seems like you dont, there is no public faceit ac bypass.. Previous detections? 1 in over 10 years, red trust wave last year, so? :O
Old 05/16/2023, 09:13   #20

Quote:
Seems like you dont, there is no public faceit ac bypass.. Previous detections? 1 in over 10 years, red trust wave last year, so? :O
When did i state faceit? And Since when Does either oxide or umbra support faceit client side?
Old 05/16/2023, 20:43   #21

oxide is scam, dont buy.
They "have" a kernel driver but mouse inputs etc are done in user mode which defeats the purpose.
Their staff have admitted at some point to just using kernel because it sounds good for sales.
It has been dumped by fantasy cat and proven that mouse inputs are not simulated from kernel.
They may have changed that now, or they may deny it idk but I would strong advice against it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 09:31   #22

Quote:
When did i state faceit? And Since when Does either oxide or umbra support faceit client side?
We released a FaceIt version some months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
oxide is scam, dont buy.
They "have" a kernel driver but mouse inputs etc are done in user mode which defeats the purpose.
Their staff have admitted at some point to just using kernel because it sounds good for sales.
It has been dumped by fantasy cat and proven that mouse inputs are not simulated from kernel.
They may have changed that now, or they may deny it idk but I would strong advice against it.
We NEVER said that we have a kernel driver. We are running in usermode.
fantasy havent dumped ****, they debugged our client, thats all.

You should stop spreading lies.
Old 05/18/2023, 10:20   #23

Quote:

We NEVER said that we have a kernel driver. We are running in usermode.
fantasy havent dumped ****, they debugged our client, thats all.

You should stop spreading lies.
LOL usermode cheat ok. Then its even easier verdict.
DONT BUY.
Whats the point of buying an invite only usermode cheat when there are cheaper and safer alternatives? Valve hit almost all internals last year which no one expected, with cs2 coming up, I wont be surprised if they tighten up their security further.
Old 05/18/2023, 10:23   #24

Quote:
DONT BUY.
Whats the point of buying an invite only usermode cheat when there are cheaper and safer alternatives? Valve hit almost all internals last year which no one expected, with cs2 coming up, I wont be surprised if they tighten up their security further.
?? insert kernel cheat meme here. Kernel cheats already got detected in 2009, I know you can't know that because you joined cheating scene 3 days ago :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 14:18   #25

[quote=Aewbin;39607978] We released a FaceIt version some months ago.

Color or AI based aim/trigger does not count as an actual cheat which requires bypassing and I'm sure you know that.

Quote:
also funny you mention there is no "public faceit ac bypass" when youre using a color/AI based aim/trigger which is something anyone could do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 20:19   #26

Quote:
There is literally nothing special about oxide when you can make some ****** hypervisor trigger, aim, rcs etc within a couple hours that will most likely never get detected; and if you rage then why use an external at all lol.
How is a hypervisor ******? Probably one of the safest methods right now if you do it right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 23:39   #27

[quote=alexpsp00;39608171]
Quote:

Color based aim/trigger does not count as an actual cheat which requires bypassing and I'm sure you know that.

also funny you mention there is no "public faceit ac bypass" when youre using a color based aim/trigger which is something anyone could do.
Color based for a game without outlines? Okay, nice idea

Quote:
Lmao right.....
Kernel > usermode idk what ur trying to argue.
Obviously better quality kernels are better but usermode is shit. 2009 devs have had far less experience and resources and there will always be low quality pastes. I dont see any reason to buy oxide.

For security there are significantly better products easier and cheaper and for true undetectable just go overkill and use a decent DMA or a dual PC AI aimbot setup with arduino or virtual mouse over wifi (is really laggy tho).

All in all ur cheat is overhyped and is just another public external paste lol. I dont know why u think 1 detection from vac is a good standing when vac is the bottom of the barrel. The fact that an external even GOT detected in last years red trust wave just proves that its another public paste which WILL get u banned lol, though I will give the benefit of the doubt that maybe its only netvar features which is excusable.

There is literally nothing special about oxide when you can make some shitty hypervisor trigger, aim, rcs etc within a couple hours that will most likely never get detected; and if you rage then why use an external at all lol.
I stopped reading when you called Organner a paste, just proved you joined cs cheating scene 3 days ago.

Quote:
How is a hypervisor shitty? Probably one of the safest methods right now if you do it right.
You can ignore this retard, he joined 3 days ago and don't know anything at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 23:50   #28

[quote=Aewbin;39608671]
Quote:

Color based for a game without outlines? Okay, nice idea

I stopped reading when you called Organner a paste, just proved you joined cs cheating scene 3 days ago.

You can ignore this retard, he joined 3 days ago and don't know anything at all.
Yeah I’m sorry that I’m new and unfamiliar with shitty public user mode cheats that can hardly be distinguished from one another; seriously, give me one thing that you offer that 50+ other pastes don’t lol. Clearly not security, I didn’t see any features that others don’t have, what is there? I never saw any reason to be involved in such low level shit that can not bypass fucking anything outside of the bottom of the barrel AC lol.

Quote:
How is a hypervisor shitty? Probably one of the safest methods right now if you do it right.
I don’t mean that hyperviser is shitty. I mean that u can use public resources to make a scuffed hyperviser cheat that will be significant better than this invite only P2C lmao
Old 05/19/2023, 05:31   #29

Quote:
DONT BUY.
what are the "cheaper and safer alternatives"?
Old 05/19/2023, 11:10   #30

[quote=Cypressmt;39608677]
Quote:
Yeah I’m sorry that I’m new and unfamiliar with ****** public user mode cheats that can hardly be distinguished from one another; seriously, give me one thing that you offer that 50+ other pastes don’t lol. Clearly not security, I didn’t see any features that others don’t have, what is there? I never saw any reason to be involved in such low level **** that can not bypass ******* anything outside of the bottom of the barrel AC lol.

I don’t mean that hyperviser is ******. I mean that u can use public resources to make a scuffed hyperviser cheat that will be significant better than this invite only P2C lmao
League support. + Why you call it paste? I've probably been in the scene longer than you've been old. So stop calling my stuff paste.

Btw, dont call anything paste when you ask stuff like this lmao.
Thanks
1 User