Hey boys, I currently have faceit ban, so I wanna make a new account and start playing again.
Should I just buy new motherboard and ssd?
They only ban those 2 things right?
Hey boys, I currently have faceit ban, so I wanna make a new account and start playing again.
Should I just buy new motherboard and ssd?
They only ban those 2 things right?
You don't need to change the motherboard. Raid 0 + you're going to have to change your MAC/NIC address, using an adapter is the easiest way if you have no previous experience. Smbios is needed as well. For the MAC/NIC there are certain free methods if you have certain intel chipsets.
You don't need to change the motherboard, if you want to save money in the future then do raid0. You're gonna have to change ur MAC address as well, using an ethernet adapter is the easiest way if you have no previous experience. There are free methods tho if you have certain intel chipsets.
Raid0 is detected by faceit, all these no knowledge people talking about stuff they have no experience at.
I guarantee you a 100% working spoof. You can join our discord and open a ticket to discuss details and I can show you facts that it works. And yes you need to spoof your motherboard ! But I can do that, show you
I really don’t know what your problem is @, you make false accusations about us being scammers and you really promote a spoof by only changing NIC/MAC and or IP for faceit … you should be forbidden to post stuff here as you have no idea what you are talking about.
I spoofed 12 people the last 2 months, on of them forgot to do a step I told him and he got ban evaded the others are all unbanned and plying and there is a lot more to do then just change the mac. And Raid0 is 100% detected by faceit anticheat team, I can tell you from own experience. I have been spoofing myself for 3 years now and I know exactly what has to be done. Our method works but first we will have to take a detailed look at all your hardware
Raid0 is detected by faceit, all these no knowledge people talking about stuff they have no experience at.
I guarantee you a 100% working spoof. You can join our discord and open a ticket to discuss details and I can show you facts that it works. And yes you need to spoof your motherboard ! But I can do that, show you
I really don’t know what your problem is @, you make false accusations about us being scammers and you really promote a spoof by only changing NIC/MAC and or IP for faceit … you should be forbidden to post stuff here as you have no idea what you are talking about.
I spoofed 12 people the last 2 months, on of them forgot to do a step I told him and he got ban evaded the others are all unbanned and plying and there is a lot more to do then just change the mac. And Raid0 is 100% detected by faceit anticheat team, I can tell you from own experience. I have been spoofing myself for 3 years now and I know exactly what has to be done. Our method works but first we will have to take a detailed look at all your hardware
Not sure if you are one of those people that use a translator to be able to communicate in English or if you just have some sort of disability.
"you make false accusations about us being scammers", I have never ever mentioned your product, idk even know who you are or what bs you are selling.
You are just another one of the guys that try to overcomplicate getting around Faceit bans in an attempt to get more customers lol. MAC/NIC, smbios, and disk serial is enough.
After that, you talk about "experience" like you are the one behind these products that you are selling. (Products with zero reputation on this website) even though you admit that you are just a measly reseller.
I'm sure you will try to argue more in a desperate attempt to try to save face, but this is the one and only time I'll respond to you.
Not sure if you are one of those people that use a translator to be able to communicate in English or if you just have some sort of disability.
"you make false accusations about us being scammers", I have never ever mentioned your product, idk even know who you are or what bs you are selling.
You are just another one of the guys that try to overcomplicate getting around Faceit bans in an attempt to get more customers lol. MAC/NIC, smbios, and disk serial is enough.
After that, you talk about "experience" like you are the one behind these products that you are selling. (Products with zero reputation on this website) even though you admit that you are just a measly reseller.
I'm sure you will try to argue more in a desperate attempt to try to save face, but this is the one and only time I'll respond to you.
He is correct about a few things, RAID is detected, IP doesn't matter, and whatever you are using to spoof your NIC is not enough as they ban your whole arp table.
Faceit will documents certain IDs and I can say by 3 years of testing which these are. Raid0 was working since last year July, then it got detected. I can say at the moment I know the serials you really need to change and I can change them.
This guy is ridiculous sorry. I don’t try to save my face or anything you just typed bs in this thread and it makes people like me mad. I am not saying I am the savior of spoofing but I know for a fact that my method works. We offer no script or executable, we do every step manually and individually dependent on the hardware on the system. Believe it or not.
And yes you said in another thread that people advertising here like asdfware are 99% scammers that’s what made us even more anti you
And don’t worry about my English, it is understandable and as it is not my native tongue I am ok with it and never had someone not understanding what I mean you also seem to get my point
So again, our spoof is working, I give you my word and there are many customers that will vouch for it
@ How much is your spoofer?
I can literally resell my mobo and ssd and add like 20 bucks and get the same ****, just new.
So it's not a big problem.
i wouldn't recommed his spoofer, his method consists of asking you to purchase a new ssd, a new intel ethernet network adapter, and using amidewin on your motherboard
i wouldn't recommed his spoofer, his method consists of asking you to purchase a new ssd, a new intel ethernet network adapter, and using amidewin on your motherboard
you sure? just saying, when I read the ticket he did say ‘and many other things’ which he just didn’t tell you the method to 🤔 weird mate
It is okay, the guy is just jealous or something cause he cant spoof people for faceit. I never said you always have to change network card, ssd you have to change as RAID 0 is detected and you cant spoof physically a ssd serial.
And by the way, we can and do spoof router macs too
I am in no need to advertise for spoof or hunt people buying it. I am cool with it if people wanna get it they can ask. Have a good one everyone
FACEIT Cheats bypass anti-cheat + FACEIT Spoofer 03/06/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 62 Replies Our team is developing private cheats for CS: GO leagues, especially for FaceIT, since this platform is the most interesting for players, and also has been one of the market leaders for 2 years.
Functionality of our cheat:
✅ Aim
✅ Trigger
✅ RCS
✅ WH
✅ Radar
✅ Skins
✅ Bhop etc