Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/28/2024, 19:16   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Received Thanks: 12,478
Looks promising. Going to buy soon by website since no elite gold. Will leave a review. Keep up your great work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2024, 09:21   #107

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,112
I released my CS2 DMA cheat as an additional option. It's FACEIT ready for anyone who has firmware that supports FACEIT. I am working on some clones now with full driver implementation & emulation to sell to my users who need FACEIT firmware as well

It's also a proper ridiculous overkill option for MM or other league anti-cheats

Brief features

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendftw View Post
So just as simple as to have an account that is in no way traceable to my main steam account via phone or email and my main account won't get banned if say PO was to become Detected?
You shouldn't worry about PO becoming detected. VAC would need to implement a kernel driver to detect me because I have really covered any detection vectors from UM. Kernel components can be detected from UM but I have a ton of experience in making that near impossible. If VAC did add a driver, I would just use the trips I already have to keep users safe until I cleared it each update

But, to actually answer you, if you are cheating on an account, that account would be banned, not your others. CS2 does implement HWID bans in severe cases but in your situation I wouldn't worry
Old 04/07/2024, 02:53   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What is "USB required to prevent anti-cheat loader scanning" mean? Extra device?
Old 04/14/2024, 05:44   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I released my CS2 DMA cheat as an additional option. It's FACEIT ready for anyone who has firmware that supports FACEIT. I am working on some clones now with full driver implementation & emulation to sell to my users who need FACEIT firmware as well

It's also a proper ridiculous overkill option for MM or other league anti-cheats

Brief features

You shouldn't worry about PO becoming detected. VAC would need to implement a kernel driver to detect me because I have really covered any detection vectors from UM. Kernel components can be detected from UM but I have a ton of experience in making that near impossible. If VAC did add a driver, I would just use the trips I already have to keep users safe until I cleared it each update

But, to actually answer you, if you are cheating on an account, that account would be banned, not your others. CS2 does implement HWID bans in severe cases but in your situation I wouldn't worry
Heyey, Used PO at the release of CS2 (You also gave me a free month because of some issues I were facing back then) and thought of coming back to PO,

I wonder though,
From the latest edit on the main post, Has there been any red trust issues?

I was trying to KA for a while and they had a red trust wave a while ago

Thanks!
Old 04/15/2024, 10:56   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, hello PO administrator, I have been using PO for 2 months. Let me give you my feedback. First of all, the pistol, especially the Desert Eagle, is particularly inaccurate in aiming cheating, and the light sniper rifle. , the response is very slow when aiming at the enemy. It is not a problem of parameters. On some maps, the aiming is fast and accurate (Maze in the Desert). When checking whether the aim can be cheated, some maps are very slow and cannot be fast at a moment. Locked onto the enemy, I don't know why this is so. . .
Old 04/25/2024, 00:11   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by *$M3RT$* View Post
What is "USB required to prevent anti-cheat loader scanning" mean? Extra device?
It means you put the PO loader on a USB drive and after you inject, you disconnect the USB from your PC. This way the anti-cheat cannot scan your files for the loader

It makes the loader itself undetectable by file scanning
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post
Heyey, Used PO at the release of CS2 (You also gave me a free month because of some issues I were facing back then) and thought of coming back to PO,

I wonder though,
From the latest edit on the main post, Has there been any red trust issues?

I was trying to KA for a while and they had a red trust wave a while ago

Thanks!
PO has had no red trust or ban issues at all with CS ever and likely never will

I am ready for VAC to implement a kernel driver. I have the same security trips as I do for COD. They will never stand a chance. Believe me
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeapple View Post
Hey, hello PO administrator, I have been using PO for 2 months. Let me give you my feedback. First of all, the pistol, especially the Desert Eagle, is particularly inaccurate in aiming cheating, and the light sniper rifle. , the response is very slow when aiming at the enemy. It is not a problem of parameters. On some maps, the aiming is fast and accurate (Maze in the Desert). When checking whether the aim can be cheated, some maps are very slow and cannot be fast at a moment. Locked onto the enemy, I don't know why this is so. . .
Are you using the triggerbot, flickbot? External? DMA? I am really not sure how to help you because I don't have much information from you

Make sure

External -> you have experimental vis checks ON in the cheat menu
DMA -> you have Raytracing ON int he cheat menu

This will ensure you have map parsing active for vis checks making the features work better (instant vis checks)

You can message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay to troubleshoot more
Old 04/29/2024, 09:49   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It means you put the PO loader on a USB drive and after you inject, you disconnect the USB from your PC. This way the anti-cheat cannot scan your files for the loader

It makes the loader itself undetectable by file scanning

PO has had no red trust or ban issues at all with CS ever and likely never will

I am ready for VAC to implement a kernel driver. I have the same security trips as I do for COD. They will never stand a chance. Believe me

Are you using the triggerbot, flickbot? External? DMA? I am really not sure how to help you because I don't have much information from you

Make sure

External -> you have experimental vis checks ON in the cheat menu
DMA -> you have Raytracing ON int he cheat menu

This will ensure you have map parsing active for vis checks making the features work better (instant vis checks)

You can message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay to troubleshoot more
Thanks for the response!

Question!

Am I able to upgrade a PO CS Lifetime membership to DMA later? (Or would I have to repurchase for €300? (Or can my CS Lifetime get removed and pay €100 for dma lifetime)
Old 04/30/2024, 02:58   #113

Quote:
Thanks for the response!

Question!

Am I able to upgrade a PO CS Lifetime membership to DMA later? (Or would I have to repurchase for €300? (Or can my CS Lifetime get removed and pay €100 for dma lifetime)
We haven't really allowed swaps or upgrades between external and DMA

I recommend you pick which one you want to go with and stick with that choice

That being said, if you wanted to swap or upgrade only a few weeks after buying we can do that but if it's been a long time you are stuck with your choice
Old 05/01/2024, 16:50   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We haven't really allowed swaps or upgrades between external and DMA

I recommend you pick which one you want to go with and stick with that choice

That being said, if you wanted to swap or upgrade only a few weeks after buying we can do that but if it's been a long time you are stuck with your choice
Thanks!

Since multiple providers got detected yesterday,
Any news from Phantom if you saw the vac update, bans and so on?
Old 05/02/2024, 00:56   #115

Quote:
Thanks!

Since multiple providers got detected yesterday,
Any news from Phantom if you saw the vac update, bans and so on?
Valve has done nothing of concern for PO lately. They didn't even hit my trips because they didn't implement anything into their anti-cheat that would possibly concern me

My goal here is really just to do what I did with COD. PO is going to be more & more the answer for CS2 closet cheaters as the anti-cheat gets better

And it will get better. Their words are meaningless of course but I can tell they are setting up to make real improvements
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2024, 23:41   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Quote:

Brief features

Hey Zeb, when your firmware comes out is it first come first serve or will you choose only CS2 DMA users?

I really want your FACEIT FW and would like to be put on the waiting list

Also if I got your FACEIT FW, I'm assuming it's compatible with VGK, BE and EAC?
Old 05/21/2024, 23:55   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you give any vouch keys?
Old 05/24/2024, 16:56   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axstas View Post
Do you give any vouch keys?
Lmao begger
Old 05/26/2024, 12:02   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still ?

Tags
cheats, counter-strike 2, counterstrike 2, cs2, hacks