Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/08/2023, 02:55   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any plans to support brazilian payments?
Old 12/14/2023, 22:59   #92

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
I have added map parsing vis checks to my cheat (Phantom Overlay)

It is a completely safe method for instant visible checks externally

Basically the map data is downloaded to your memory and raytracing is used on the map data to determine visibility of enemies nearly instantly

This works on every bone in the enemy entity, so they will be marked visible if any bone of theirs is visible to you. Additionally, I will be adding "closest visible bone" to the aimbot soon which will lock onto the closest visible bone to your crosshair

I will also legitimize the triggerbot a bit more in that update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortx View Post
only thing this cheat needs is a grenade helper, i would most likely buy lifetime if that happens
The cheat doesn't write to the game's memory at all or inject any shellcode because either = not safe at all

I do not think I will be adding that, but maybe in an "unsafe" tab in the future. However PO is meant for closet cheating safely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdfromsky View Post
Any plans to support brazilian payments?
I am not sure what brazilian payment methods are. I will ask around and make sure I get my payment methods to a place where anyone can buy

For now I do accept global card payments and BTC
Old 12/20/2023, 18:28   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ how do i enable stream proof i just recorded a clip and it was showing the overlay and tried discord streaming it also showed. yikes
Old 12/24/2023, 07:33   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by panderz_ View Post
@zebleer how do i enable stream proof i just recorded a clip and it was showing the overlay and tried discord streaming it also showed. yikes
The cheat won't show at all on Discord even if you do screen capture

However if you are using PO and recording with a GPU software like something NVIDIA related you need to go to settings -> privacy -> turn desktop capture OFF to ensure nothing shows. Every streaming software that isn't from the GPU manufacturer can stream game or screen but with GPU manufacturer recording make sure desktop/screen capture is off & record game only
Old 01/07/2024, 22:36   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick question, I play on a cloud computer. Would this work on there?

(would there be a way to get like a 5 minute trial to test if it does)
Old 01/16/2024, 06:36   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyyTendencies View Post

Hey man, I really want to say something mean in reply to this. But for once I'm going to try not to. The answer is no. The hack has to be on your computer to work. The whole point of a cloud computer is that you do not use your own computer. In order for this to work, you would need to ask your cloud computing company to please download the hack onto one of their PCs, to always direct you to that particular PC, to turn their antivirus off on that PC, and of course, give you full desktop access and not just in the game. I think you could pull that off, however it would require finding an employee of dubious morals and likely cost more than buying a brand new top of the line computer.
Old 01/22/2024, 11:28   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good Hack and nice aimer
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 14:50   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

some questions

1- has it been detected since the release of cs2? And if so, was it disabled before or discovered after?
3 - can i use it on any intel platform like xeons ?
4 - can i have the connected steam accounts saved to get into steam fast and if something happens to one can it spread to others? or does it not have to do only with the account in use?

I hope I managed to understand, I don't have such fluent English.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 17:52   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xASTx View Post
some questions

1- has it been detected since the release of cs2? And if so, was it disabled before or discovered after?
4 - can i have the connected steam accounts saved to get into steam fast and if something happens to one can it spread to others? or does it not have to do only with the account in use?

Thank you for asking the questions since i really want to buy this tool but have to know if its still legit UD for VAC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2024, 23:44   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoerke View Post
Thank you for asking the questions since i really want to buy this tool but have to know if its still legit UD for VAC.
It's fully undetected and probably will never get detected until V.A.C introduces Kernel functionality. It's also working on all platforms (AMD & INTEL) as stated in the thread itself. And accounts might only get affected if the same email or phone number is being used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 10:56   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
Anyone could share a legit config for aim?
Old 02/26/2024, 12:52   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been researching which externals are mostly used and positively reviewed currently for cs 2, since I want to get back to the game after years of absence.

Most recommended apparently is yours brother, I'd like to purchase it but before I do got 3 questions I'd like to personally ask you as you are the coder/owner of it.

1. Does it support 23H2 Win11 Pro?
2. I only want to use it for closet cheating, I just need ESP/Wallhack visuals to be honest, is there a fps drop or any bugs currently?
3. As an external soft what type of data does it collect? going to use it on work pc so some traffic is blocked by IT department and don't really want them to report me or something
Old 03/04/2024, 16:36   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralFeatures View Post
I've been researching which externals are mostly used and positively reviewed currently for cs 2, since I want to get back to the game after years of absence.

Most recommended apparently is yours brother, I'd like to purchase it but before I do got 3 questions I'd like to personally ask you as you are the coder/owner of it.

2. I only want to use it for closet cheating, I just need ESP/Wallhack visuals to be honest, is there a fps drop or any bugs currently?
3. As an external soft what type of data does it collect? going to use it on work pc so some traffic is blocked by IT department and don't really want them to report me or something
1. Works fine, running Win11 Pro - 23H2 myself.
2. Minor performance impact.
3. Cant answer that....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2024, 01:30   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyyTendencies View Post

I deeply apologize for replying to your question late. I also am sad to see that there was a big fight over this question because it's a fair question I think

I usually just develop the cheats, test them, focus on my Telegram community/tickets but I will make an effort to appear on EPVP daily to help customers on my threads/PMs like I did in the past

So on a cloud computer like Shadow Tech or Shadow PC whatever it's called... I do not have any block for that but it's likely it will be detected as a VM (because that's how they work behind the scenes) and would not be supported by the cheat

My loader has VM detection to prevent people from easily reverse engineering me. Among other protections

So probably wouldn't work on Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xASTx View Post
some questions

1. I've never been detected by VAC. My CS cheat has never given red trust or VAC bans or had any issues. The security and bypassing I use against VAC is the same as I'd use for anti-cheats that are much, much stronger

2. Yes

3. Cheat locks to HWID so you can use the cheat with as many accounts as you want on one PC at a time. HWID resets are allowed as well to switch PC or if you get a spoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoerke View Post
Of course. I have been making external cheats for more than 10 years. I've gone up against anti-cheats that are 10 years ahead of VAC & done fine. PO has never been detected by VAC in any way (not even red trust flags) and likely never will be. Even if VAC adds a kernel driver I have a trip for that which will shut injections off until I evaluate it. I really hope they do add a driver to make it more clear what makes PO special

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKhater View Post
It's fully undetected and probably will never get detected until V.A.C introduces Kernel functionality. It's also working on all platforms (AMD & INTEL) as stated in the thread itself. And accounts might only get affected if the same email or phone number is being used.
Anytime the filesystem for the game changes I have a bot that checks for any new .sys additions so if they add a driver that trip will go & shut injections off until I evaluate everything. I am not worried about VAC adding a driver in fact I really hope they do because it will get rid of a lot of the filler providers in the CS market and also make cheating on the game less rampant so that people using providers like us can enjoy closeting on the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x1106101 View Post
Anyone could share a legit config for aim?
I changed the CS2 aimbot default config for AIM tab and weapon configs to what I personally use now. Although you may want to use closest or progression for aim spot depending on what you like
Closest = target closest visible bone to crosshair
Progression = target closest visible bone then move around visible bones up to head (good for sprays)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralFeatures View Post

1. Yes. All latest versions of Windows 10 and 11. You can download the latest updates whenever you want. I stay current

2. My external cheats are known for having amazing performance. The performance is often compared to internal cheats. You can use my external fullscreen with any aspect ratio or if you want borderless is fine too or whatever you want. You should notice no FPS drop or ESP lag

3. I'm a privacy advocate I do not collect much info at all. Just make sure to add an exclusion in your anti-virus for my loader since it is protected with heavy obfuscation which makes AVs uncomfortable
Old 03/26/2024, 10:12   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So just as simple as to have an account that is in no way traceable to my main steam account via phone or email and my main account won't get banned if say PO was to become Detected?

Tags
cheats, counter-strike 2, counterstrike 2, cs2, hacks