Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL cheat

Discussion on FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/29/2022, 20:57   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser soju View Post
How you have communicated with me and others here exposes your toxic nature. As much as it would be wiser for me to ignore you, there is more satisfaction in proving my point. There's so much cognitive dissonance in you it needs to be broken down:

1. You were previously banned because you broke server rules and you will stay banned. I keep my promises. And stop describing your mom like that.

2. ekknod is being careful with you because you are a loose cannon that explodes for the smallest of reasons. He is a respectful person unlike you. I have no concerns about being careful with you however. You are spewing negative bs about EC here and everywhere and that affects ekknod's business relationship with others who don't know him.

3. ekknod deleted you and won't add you back because you show a complete lack of self restraint to be a friend. But stay delusional. He deleted unsupportive non-friends and went private to stay sane. He does not need whatever it is that you think you are offering to him.

4. The correct quote is "A few people miss you at our discord server that they're campaigning for you with #freeilya to come back. But we know better that will not happen anytime soon." There is no "we" you twisted insulting self-contradicting moron. Work on your reading skills instead selling a pasted faux faceit cheat on this forum. Even ekknod doubts it is faceit ud or will last. Pasting sumap code will not save you from the inevitable detection. And certainly your flair for deception here foreshadows what any future experience will be like dealing with you.

5. Jealous? Not by a longshot. No, I got several pings about banning you but I was too busy to check until later. Don't really care what you did while I was absent. I am not going over 500+ posts from you when I can just hit the ban button. You are not welcomed. Just needed to make this point as publicly to you as possible so posting it on your thread seemed like the perfect place to do that.

6. The only cancer is you and you will be cut off the moment I find you lurking around my discord server again. There is a good reason why EC discord is in my hands and not ekknod. He is free to work on whatever is important to him without being distracted by the likes of you. Do not be surprised I give you the same reception if you defy the ban again. Good bye, ilya the sorry chernobyl mutant brother of Belarus or x2pix or whatever stupid alt you call yourself.
Again you lying monkey come on send me some proof's here that several people have written to you about getting me banned and show me the time frame and best of all record a video and yeah why should I even read this crazy lunatic bullshit you posted here, for fuck's sake you speak for ekknod? Like you're an ekknod let him answer but he's busy he don't give a shit about you or me lol) and I don't give a shit about your server or your useless life you dirty cockroach hope when you walk down the street your heart stops

How you love caressing ekknod's dick in your mouth that you imagine it's you ;D get out of here and do something useful with your life
Old 10/29/2022, 22:08   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2pix View Post
I only read 10% of what you wrote, and yes clown I do not sell EC and I sell cheat on other sites and I have enough buyers and you are a simple talentless mammal who does not even know how to open Visual Studio, and yes I communicate here only with some weirdos who troll but not with normal people) people will see that are serious and not trolls and nobody cares about you, and reason for purchase super stupid joke from u, kill urself

u don't even know what is this int char in programming, get outta here kid
Admit to not reading response. Then why respond? Doesn't that make your response invalid because you haven't even read mine. Tbf it wouldn't really matter either way because all you do is insult.

For all I care you got what you deserved lol. I don't actually care if you are reselling EC or not you don't deserve to make any sales. I don't think me or anyone else is convinced you will make any sales. Good luck with this ****** scam ******

how is this thread suppose to help you sell your product? Enlighten me lmao
Old 10/30/2022, 00:00   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
Admit to not reading response. Then why respond? Doesn't that make your response invalid because you haven't even read mine. Tbf it wouldn't really matter either way because all you do is insult.

For all I care you got what you deserved lol. I don't actually care if you are reselling EC or not you don't deserve to make any sales. I don't think me or anyone else is convinced you will make any sales. Good luck with this ****** scam ******

how is this thread suppose to help you sell your product? Enlighten me lmao
Are you forbidding me to sell something? You're nothing but some random man's sperm.
Old 10/30/2022, 00:02   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if you actually read it you would know. But unfortunately that seems to be beyond of your capacity.

You seem more inclined to argue and ruin your own rep than to sell your product, which begs the question of why open this thread at all
Old 10/30/2022, 05:41   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Again you lying monkey come on send me some proof's here that several people have written to you about getting me banned and show me the time frame and best of all record a video and yeah why should I even read this crazy lunatic bullshit you posted here, for ****'s sake you speak for ekknod? Like you're an ekknod let him answer but he's busy he don't give a **** about you or me lol) and I don't give a **** about your server or your useless life you dirty cockroach hope when you walk down the street your heart stops

How you love caressing ekknod's **** in your mouth that you imagine it's you ;D get out of here and do something useful with your life

Oh and about 16 of 18 accounts banned are from alt accounts of ilya's. The og discord, EC Gym was worst with ekknod himself banning easily 50+ alt accounts of yours. Yes, ilya enjoys burning through all those cheap phone sim cards and vpn so he can keep inviting himself onto a discord server where no one wants him there. The way you go on like you do, it's amazing someone hasn't pushed you down a flight of stairs. The best I can do online since you're in Belarus is to ban you from my discord and mock you here. Just like your other lame alt epvp account, sick in the head, and the insults keep flowing.

Old 10/30/2022, 08:18   #81

Quote:

Oh and about 16 of 18 accounts banned are from alt accounts of ilya's. The og discord, EC Gym was worst with ekknod himself banning easily 50+ alt accounts of yours. Yes, ilya enjoys burning through all those cheap phone sim cards and vpn so he can keep inviting himself onto a discord server where no one wants him there. The way you go on like you do, it's amazing someone hasn't pushed you down a flight of stairs. The best I can do online since you're in Belarus is to ban you from my discord and mock you here. Just like your other lame alt epvp account, sick in the head, and the insults keep flowing.

As usual rotten monkey goes off topic and answers minor things hahahaha) and yes I only joined your discord server when you banned my account and I created a new one to prove what a lying slut you are with 3iq and I succeeded and yes, show me proofs that ekknod in ec-gym banned 50 of my accounts he banned maybe 12-10 of my accounts and even when it was you weren't born yet you didn't have time to start caressing his dick in your dirty mouth xD

And you saw the bans because I did not change ip and just recreated my account with the old mail so you are not a genius here and bypass your bullshit system any idiot can but you do not need anyone jump off the roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
if you actually read it you would know. But unfortunately that seems to be beyond of your capacity.

You seem more inclined to argue and ruin your own rep than to sell your product, which begs the question of why open this thread at all
I'm arguing here and waiting for someone to write to me, lol ahahahahah, how am I supposed to sell a product? Go out on the street and say buy my product? Go fix your tiny brain
Old 10/31/2022, 01:17   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
As usual rotten monkey goes off topic and answers minor things hahahaha) and yes I only joined your discord server when you banned my account and I created a new one to prove what a lying slut you are with 3iq and I succeeded and yes, show me proofs that ekknod in ec-gym banned 50 of my accounts he banned maybe 12-10 of my accounts and even when it was you weren't born yet you didn't have time to start caressing his dick in your dirty mouth xD

And you saw the bans because I did not change ip and just recreated my account with the old mail so you are not a genius here and bypass your bullshit system any idiot can but you do not need anyone jump off the roof

I'm arguing here and waiting for someone to write to me, lol ahahahahah, how am I supposed to sell a product? Go out on the street and say buy my product? Go fix your tiny brain
@ indeed it takes little to no effort to get ilya to run off his argumentative mouth like that. Classic ilya is him insulting and proclaiming himself as some genius savant while also demanding proof he is wrong. All it took was about 3 pages of him saying he's not ilya to him being ilya. In his twisted mind, he believes he's destroyed you, even though he's done pretty much all the work of discrediting himself so openly.

Off topic? Nope. No one cares about your stupid pasted 500 euro a month cheat at this point, x2pix. People want to witness you make a total ass of yourself, ilya. So I am more than happy to oblige and redirect the drama back here. Better here than on my discord.
Old 10/31/2022, 09:14   #83

Quote:
@ indeed it takes little to no effort to get ilya to run off his argumentative mouth like that. Classic ilya is him insulting and proclaiming himself as some genius savant while also demanding proof he is wrong. All it took was about 3 pages of him saying he's not ilya to him being ilya. In his twisted mind, he believes he's destroyed you, even though he's done pretty much all the work of discrediting himself so openly.

Off topic? Nope. No one cares about your stupid pasted 500 euro a month cheat at this point, x2pix. People want to witness you make a total *** of yourself, ilya. So I am more than happy to oblige and redirect the drama back here. Better here than on my discord.
You're not even responding to my facts, you're just reacting to insignificant chunks of words, and yes, you're an empty phrase because you said you wouldn't post your bullshit here) (LIE AGAIN) and yes, how can you accuse when you're a mediocrity who isn't even close to my programming level ekknod does everything for you and I used sumap only and my driver is written by me and I sumap modified it a bit.

**** you, you rotten toothy monkey with a single cell spermatazoid from 3 fathers, go sniff ekknod sperm and don't create rubbish with your mouth, which is essentially a rubbish chute.

You still answer me and still suck it shows how pathetic you are, and yet you can't even give a single fact to my posts ahahahah
Old 10/31/2022, 14:56   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice scam bro LOL you got caught frfr
Old 10/31/2022, 17:33   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You're not even responding to my facts, you're just reacting to insignificant chunks of words, and yes, you're an empty phrase because you said you wouldn't post your bullshit here) (LIE AGAIN) and yes, how can you accuse when you're a mediocrity who isn't even close to my programming level ekknod does everything for you and I used sumap only and my driver is written by me and I sumap modified it a bit.

**** you, you rotten toothy monkey with a single cell spermatazoid from 3 fathers, go sniff ekknod sperm and don't create rubbish with your mouth, which is essentially a rubbish chute.

You still answer me and still suck it shows how pathetic you are, and yet you can't even give a single fact to my posts ahahahah
How many times did you say you won't be back to ekknod's or my discord but you return anyway? (LIE AGAIN, ILKKA?) Of course I am going to come back here. Look at the results? Everyone can tell you are foaming in the mouth. Me coming here to check on you is community service. Don't forget to take your meds, ilya.
Old 10/31/2022, 19:58   #86

Quote:
How many times did you say you won't be back to ekknod's or my discord but you return anyway? (LIE AGAIN, ILKKA?) Of course I am going to come back here. Look at the results? Everyone can tell you are foaming in the mouth. Me coming here to check on you is community service. Don't forget to take your meds, ilya.
Why are you repeating an insignificant thing and trying to avoid 90% of the text from my post, and yes I really forgot what I said there about "joining" and joined this discord server at napa's request lol
Old 10/31/2022, 21:55   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Why are you repeating an insignificant thing and trying to avoid 90% of the text from my post, and yes I really forgot what I said there about "joining" and joined this discord server at napa's request lol
You started a thread about an undetected faceit/esea/esportal cheat that you claim you made on your own. There is bound to be lots of questions about your competence with proof. But you'd rather deflect key questions about your 500 euro cheat and argue about side issues. So me allegedly avoiding 90% of your remarks basically sits less than square with your own brutal approach to selling and your dismissive attitude of everyone here. You are supposed to not know me, x2pix. You also say you don't know this napa or ekknod because you are not ilya and you did not paste from EC, the very group I am a contributor of. My contributions are small but they are acknowledged. And me coming here to deal with you is just part of looking out for mine or ekknod's interests, since you have a great penchant for making up harmful lies.

I'd say your unraveling was to be expected given how incredibly mentally unstable your are, ilya. Must be really hard for you to resist attacking me, napa and chips the way you did, given how much of a narcissistic **** we knew you are. So you see, I'm not sure I can leave this thread because you keep replying back to me with your vulgar insults. Although surprisingly, your last reply was free of it. Did you take your meds this time? Are the drugs working for you? Or maybe you went drug-free and touched grass.
Old 11/01/2022, 13:05   #88

Quote:
You started a thread about an undetected faceit/esea/esportal cheat that you claim you made on your own. There is bound to be lots of questions about your competence with proof. But you'd rather deflect key questions about your 500 euro cheat and argue about side issues. So me allegedly avoiding 90% of your remarks basically sits less than square with your own brutal approach to selling and your dismissive attitude of everyone here. You are supposed to not know me, x2pix. You also say you don't know this napa or ekknod because you are not ilya and you did not paste from EC, the very group I am a contributor of. My contributions are small but they are acknowledged. And me coming here to deal with you is just part of looking out for mine or ekknod's interests, since you have a great penchant for making up harmful lies.

I'd say your unraveling was to be expected given how incredibly mentally unstable your are, ilya. Must be really hard for you to resist attacking me, napa and chips the way you did, given how much of a narcissistic dick we knew you are. So you see, I'm not sure I can leave this thread because you keep replying back to me with your vulgar insults. Although surprisingly, your last reply was free of it. Did you take your meds this time? Are the drugs working for you? Or maybe you went drug-free and touched grass.
And again you idiot with 2 braincell did not respond to 1 fact of my posts and made up some bullshit, and yes show me once I switched the topic from cheat to something else if someone needs more proofs of the cheat on FACEIT they can send me a private message and I will send them a separate video and the rest as I did with friend of napa who pretended to be a buyer asking me for proofs I sent him lol) all the more what interests you there ekknod defend? he doesn't even know what you're trying to defend and he doesn't care if he wants it he can tell it himself he's not a puppy and you're his tame puppy) and i wonder how you dont get insulted when you've done so much crap and lied to me you slimy cockroach (CHEAT WAS MADE FROM ME, DRIVER WAS WRITTEN BY ME, ONLY SUMAP WAS TAKEN FOR BUG FREE LOAD AND I DID SOME MODIFICATIONS RETARD)

And the fact that I said that I'm not Ilya, even an idiot knows that I was bluffing because it's so clear lol, that's an accusation)) you deserve a fucking Nobel Prize (Mr Russia has worst economy in the world 150%) xD

You try to look cool but you suck dick and ask for more but you can't even reply to my posts) you just go off topic and make up some kind of drug use wtf what's wrong with your brain

You have ekknod doing all the work for you and you talentless rotten cum sitting in your stinking chair writing some posts to me even though you're nothing xd

I don't even have an idea what to answer you for, you haven't presented a single normal fact but you just suck dick and I'm supposed to enjoy you sucking dick and lowering you to the grave even more?
Old 11/01/2022, 19:13   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
And again you idiot with 2 braincell did not respond to 1 fact of my posts and made up some bullshit, and yes show me once I switched the topic from cheat to something else if someone needs more proofs of the cheat on FACEIT they can send me a private message and I will send them a separate video and the rest as I did with friend of napa who pretended to be a buyer asking me for proofs I sent him lol) all the more what interests you there ekknod defend? he doesn't even know what you're trying to defend and he doesn't care if he wants it he can tell it himself he's not a puppy and you're his tame puppy) and i wonder how you dont get insulted when you've done so much crap and lied to me you slimy cockroach (CHEAT WAS MADE FROM ME, DRIVER WAS WRITTEN BY ME, ONLY SUMAP WAS TAKEN FOR BUG FREE LOAD AND I DID SOME MODIFICATIONS RETARD)

And the fact that I said that I'm not Ilya, even an idiot knows that I was bluffing because it's so clear lol, that's an accusation)) you deserve a fucking Nobel Prize (Mr Russia has worst economy in the world 150%) xD

You try to look cool but you suck dick and ask for more but you can't even reply to my posts) you just go off topic and make up some kind of drug use wtf what's wrong with your brain

You have ekknod doing all the work for you and you talentless rotten cum sitting in your stinking chair writing some posts to me even though you're nothing xd

I don't even have an idea what to answer you for, you haven't presented a single normal fact but you just suck dick and I'm supposed to enjoy you sucking dick and lowering you to the grave even more?
Well, I am quite sure everyone is having a good laugh at your expense. What an absolute trainwreck this thread has become. Like do you masturbate to your own words after you hit reply? Let's be clear about one thing: ekknod works for himself. Why would you think he works for me? Is this another one of your feeble attempts at attacking me or is this an example of your immature brain working its wonder? Your poor English writing is really showing through again. Do you want to switch to Russian and I go read your lucid deepl translations?

Me coming here is my initiative and not ekknod's. I feel he is indifferent about this situation and staying away because it's more due to you and others causing pointless drama rather than him wanting to start anything like that. You were the one that called ekknod's code trash. But you are also the one using his sumap. What kind of turd are you to take from ekknod and turn around and spit on his work like that? Your kind of vitriol you hurl at others is not appreciated or welcomed. And if you didn't notice, I have stopped caring about your attempt at making sales here. I have no interest in buying cheats from you. But it seems much more important for you to get your last word in and throw your vulgar insults at others. You were much much worst on my discord. A complete arse most would say. Isn't it annoying when someone you don't like comes back again and again? In spite of all the bad history we've had, it is quite refreshing to not deal with you on discord and have our meaningless chats here instead.

Or just go running to another alt and pretend you are not ilya and start all over again.
Old 11/02/2022, 20:37   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The funny thing is that this animal in the telegram asks not to tell anyone that he is Ilya, says that eknnod is a nonentity in the telegram correspondence and also, he writes that he did not use even 1% of the eknnod code,
and now he changed his shoes and writes that he and ekknod are friends and that he can only take suman from EC ...
stupid scum
Thanks
1 User

Tags
#cheat, #cheat for all leagues, #faceit, #faceit cheats