Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL cheat

Discussion on FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/19/2022, 23:56   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So nobady buy the hack, xD
Old 10/20/2022, 02:29   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniguale View Post
So nobady buy the hack, xD
It's not like any of his 4 slots will come here in support and bail him out of the hole he dug. He did a bang up job ******* off almost every important member on our discord server to warrant the ban there. And coincidentally, ilya claims to have sold to 4 imaginary users his "ud" pixelbot. The more you engage with him the more you will see how ridiculous he gets with his claims while he throws insults at you. The exact same modus operandi as x2pix where his posts speak for itself. If it weren't for the deceptive selling practice and unauthorized use of ekknod's ware, I would not care less what he does here. It's not like others have not tried to sell scripthial or G37OBS.
Old 10/20/2022, 07:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser soju View Post
Cut the crap that you don't know who I am ilya. You wonder why ekknod made me a contributor when you say I don't even do anything with this project. How does one make such a comment to a stranger? Possibly because it's a continuation of an old chat we had before I banned you and your alt accounts from my discord server? You are nothing but a sad disgruntled person right now based on how much you have attack me, chips and napa on this thread specifically. Until you get an actual trade or credible vouch here, your trust level as a seller is zero. But you already know that based on how everyone is dog piling on you right now. Look at how many vouches ekknod has here for his formerly paid (but now free) cheats. It's your freedom to call his code trash, but also my freedom to call you out, ilya-savant.
What server in discord, I don't give a shit who you are or what old chat you're talking about, I just looked at EC-SOURCE and your GitHub and wondered why you're a "contributor" xDDD" if you want some proof of payment for my cheat) go to discord

Quote:
It's not like any of his 4 slots will come here in support and bail him out of the hole he dug. He did a bang up job pissing off almost every important member on our discord server to warrant the ban there. And coincidentally, ilya claims to have sold to 4 imaginary users his "ud" pixelbot. The more you engage with him the more you will see how ridiculous he gets with his claims while he throws insults at you. The exact same modus operandi as x2pix where his posts speak for itself. If it weren't for the deceptive selling practice and unauthorized use of ekknod's ware, I would not care less what he does here. It's not like others have not tried to sell scripthial or G37OBS.
I sell my cheat not only here but also on other sites and in some places, and there people want to stay anonymous (I have them on telegram) why would they register on this site and try to do something because you are a shameful dog nobody cares about, I just communicate with you because you are a funny schizophrenic
Old 10/20/2022, 16:48   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will end with my last contribution here. Why pay $$$$ to ilya if you can get the original for free? Sorry if ekknod has not delivered faceit for a while, but esea and esportal and many other leagues are working. His website has the latest discord invite.
Old 10/20/2022, 18:53   #50

Quote:

I will end with my last contribution here. Why pay $$$$ to ilya if you can get the original for free? Sorry if ekknod has not delivered faceit for a while, but esea and esportal and many other leagues are working. His website has the latest discord invite.
Jolly ***** boy, I'm telling you again you have me confused with someone else and yes I would not advise using this EC because so many people use it and detection will meet you in a couple of days + this ekknod is so funny it leaked source code but not the leaked loader which is responsible for 80% security xd
Old 10/23/2022, 22:19   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2pix View Post
Faceit anticheat is running lol) why would I want to be on FACEIT server when it's the same as going to aimbotz? There is no server anticheat and even if there was a server anticheat, a cheat that has bypassed the client can not bypass the server anticheat? ahahahaha think logically.
Ok... so people dont see the obv questions here.

I quote "Why would i want to be on faceit server"

Well... why would you not when you're selling a faceit cheat KEKW

Its like im selling a waterproof jacket but showcasing it in a ******* desert LMAO
Old 10/24/2022, 08:25   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by H€nry View Post
Ok... so people dont see the obv questions here.

I quote "Why would i want to be on faceit server"

Well... why would you not when you're selling a faceit cheat KEKW

Its like im selling a waterproof jacket but showcasing it in a ******* desert LMAO
Many people do, and there is nothing wrong with it, it just shows performance
Old 10/24/2022, 11:00   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Many people do, and there is nothing wrong with it, it just shows performance
Many people? Not many actually sells a working faceit cheat.

Ok, so the golden question. If you and i hopped on a call, would you be able to show this to me while using it on either aimbotzz or faceit? Add me on discord and we’ll have a chat, if you show that this actually works, I’ll vouch for you. Discord: Henryyy#6079
Old 10/24/2022, 18:08   #54

Quote:
Many people? Not many actually sells a working faceit cheat.

Ok, so the golden question. If you and i hopped on a call, would you be able to show this to me while using it on either aimbotzz or faceit? Add me on discord and we’ll have a chat, if you show that this actually works, I’ll vouch for you. Discord: Henryyy#6079
Maybe you'll buy from me then ;D and yes I have a unique video for people like you man who 5) bought from me cheat and asked for a video I recorded especially for him without blur)
Old 10/24/2022, 18:27   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Maybe you'll buy from me then ;D and yes I have a unique video for people like you man who 5) bought from me cheat and asked for a video I recorded especially for him without blur)
Perfect, add me and we’ll have a chat. If its legit and you can show me genuine proof I’ll buy it off you.

Atleast you haven’t said the one line that everyone uses «cant record a video because of security reasons». Cause thats a pure lie, back a while ago there was a private faceit cheat and he had no problems screensharing me when he played. Cause there is no security reasons with a potential customer. The only concern should be the customers safety
Old 10/24/2022, 18:34   #56

Quote:
Perfect, add me and we’ll have a chat. If its legit and you can show me genuine proof I’ll buy it off you.

Atleast you haven’t said the one line that everyone uses «cant record a video because of security reasons». Cause thats a pure lie, back a while ago there was a private faceit cheat and he had no problems screensharing me when he played. Cause there is no security reasons with a potential customer. The only concern should be the customers safety
add me at discord, I'm a little bit busy
Old 10/24/2022, 20:10   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Enjoy getting scammed - he is reselling ec pro which is free and it probably lasts a couple weeks on FACEIT then gets banned, check his FACEIT: popaOS
Old 10/24/2022, 20:12   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm100 View Post
Enjoy getting scammed - he is reselling ec pro which is free and it probably lasts a couple weeks on FACEIT then gets banned, check his FACEIT: popaOS
Do you think I'll fall for something obv? KEKW This man gotta show me something real deal. I've been cheating for 11 years so I've prob seen it before if its something resold. But the man needs to accept so he can show me KEKW
Old 10/24/2022, 23:19   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm100 View Post
popaOS what stop trolling me with your schizophrenic friends, Ask your mum for money for food better
Old 10/25/2022, 02:09   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He scammed me. Yes, It was me, who really bought this public ekknod cheat. I have all proofs: screenshots, Telegram chat export and transactions. This 18 y.o. burry kid scammed me for about ~400 euros. I have a ban on my faceit account. HE TRIED TO FIX USB LOADER FOR ONE WEEK (that didn't work for me). AND HE IS CALLING HIMSELF A SUPER-SAYAN-CODER in real life. Not a big waste of money for me. That was fun tbh how he licked my feet for a week. Also he BEGGED ME not telling everyone that he is Ilya.
TG chat export (you are able to translate it by yourself if you want to laugh ) -
Transaction screenshots -
Ekknod's builded cheat -
His "Showcase" video
You can see his Faceit nickname for a moment "PrivetNOOB". His banned account -
A teper' v huy opravdaysya pered vsemi, kak ti i lyubish vsegda delat', Ilyusha iz Belarusi. gnilozubiyshlyuxinsin. Mozhesh eshe moi yaica za 100 bachei ponyuhat'? Pzh pzh

Tags
#cheat, #cheat for all leagues, #faceit, #faceit cheats