Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

status0 - CSGO Hardware Aimbot - FACEIT/ESEA/EAC++ Hack/Cheat

Discussion on status0 - CSGO Hardware Aimbot - FACEIT/ESEA/EAC++ Hack/Cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
status0 - CSGO Hardware Aimbot - FACEIT/ESEA/EAC++ Hack/Cheat

Quote:
After months of hard work and some long nights i can present you cool stuff today. An Aimbot based of an Developer Board, acting like a real mouse and being fed with commands via an additional wireless module. Traces like a Serial Connection or IDīs that could be detected are completely removed or changed.
Preview

Announcement

Because of a leaking user i will temporarly stop selling this for the safety of the other users until everything is clarified

Security: Every user needs to verify himself

Quote:

Supported ACīs

ESEA
FACEIT Client
ESL Wire
EasyAntiCheat
GamersClub
FACEIT Server-side
Esportal
SoStronk Odin
GFinity
Matchmaking
VAC 2/3
VACnet
SMAC
B5csgo
99Damage
Azereus
CyberGamer
CEVO Celavimus
CSPL AAC
KAC
ChallengeMe
ChallengerMode
GLoot Client
GOLeague
KillerGaming
MATCHARENA
ZenGaming
FastCup
PvPRO
PopFlash
Matchmaking
VAC 2/3
VACnet
SMAC
FACEIT Server-side
Other Serversided ACīs

Quote:
Features:

Aimbot
- Legit
- Magnet
- Fov
- Aimkey
- Bone
- Strength
Triggerbot
- Delay
- Triggerkey
Fully customizable
Exit/Panic hotkey
Auto Update

Quote:
Security (Sender part)

Unique signatures
String encryption
Code mutation
&many undisclosed ones
Quote:
Current Userbase Slots:

4/10

Status Oct 2018:

Undetected
DISCORD: skadro#0232

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2018, 15:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Talked to this guy and have seen his reputation, and he does reply very fast and is very kind, most likely legit if u wanna buy faceit / esea safe cheats
Old 10/16/2018, 18:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgoplayersrsly View Post
Talked to this guy and have seen his reputation, and he does reply very fast and is very kind, most likely legit if u wanna buy faceit / esea safe cheats
Thank you
Old 10/17/2018, 18:27   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I am 99% sure this cheat is legit, I used his sound esp and encouraged him to make this cheat. I bought it from him a couple days before he made the thread and he showed me plenty of evidence to convince me this is 100% what he advertises it as. I will write a full review when I get the cheat(3-4 days). He is a very good coder willing to put in time making very good cheats and satisfy his customers fully. I look forward to using this cheat and having lots of fun with it. Pretty sure this cheat will never get detected because its not a known method of aimbot and simulates a mouse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2018, 22:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Haven't used this cheat but I can say I used his 3DSound ESP for a month and a half and have nothing but good things to say about the hack and coder. I've been very busy and haven't had time to play CS much as I would like but I will 100% be returning to Skadro and trying this hack once I am able to play more. Good luck selling!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2018, 23:20   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can happily say the cheat is 100% legit and works well on ESEA. I have not tested on face it due to previous ban. Even after todays update to hardware cheats it works well and I will write a long review detailed on the cheat and its features.
Old 10/24/2018, 16:08   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexCS View Post
I can happily say the cheat is 100% legit and works well on ESEA. I have not tested on face it due to previous ban. Even after todays update to hardware cheats it works well and I will write a long review detailed on the cheat and its features.
How much have you played on ESEA though? I feel like this one is possibly detected? Also what makes this different from other hardware cheats out there?
Old 10/24/2018, 23:07   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_BuTcHeR1 View Post
How much have you played on ESEA though? I feel like this one is possibly detected? Also what makes this different from other hardware cheats out there?
The recent update is for PCI-E cards not arduinos. This cheat is an arduino cheat unlike any others on the market. I have not been ban personally and played 20+ games with it and 5 after update.
Old 10/28/2018, 01:23   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, Is this still working in both ESEA and FACEIT? if yes is the discord info the same if i am still interested in buying?
Old 10/28/2018, 01:28   #10

yes it is. There was an issue with the soundesp after the ac update, but its fixed now. yes, the discord is the one stated in the thread.
Old 10/28/2018, 13:04   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Quote:
The recent update is for PCI-E cards not arduinos. This cheat is an arduino cheat unlike any others on the market. I have not been ban personally and played 20+ games with it and 5 after update.
can you give a review please? im still interested @..
Old 10/28/2018, 14:16   #12

Hey, you can add me in discord.
Old 11/01/2018, 19:50   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm using this hardware cheat (just amazing LOL)
aimbot working
trigger bot working
if you buy this hardware just good choice

I can prove hardware cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2018, 22:14   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is scam also people on his hackfourms thread saying they got banned beware of user
Old 11/02/2018, 05:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoo0ds View Post
this is scam also people on his hackfourms thread saying they got banned beware of user
This thread has no value since he just opened an unpacked installer(=not running ingame) in a debugger, declared it as reversed and ignored the part which is running while ingame because it was obfuscated as stated which would have required any skills and just confirms his incompetence. His assumptions are totally wrong or are completely useless when it comes to security since the part he analysed is not running while ingame. The hack is Undetected. His only intention was to make it detected. And he will suffer from it. He tries to tell users its scam or bad security through lies which normal users probably cant understand and he knows that in his envious mind. He by his own is selling a vac hack based on a real public tdl bypass which is not UD more than vac. The time heīs investing into leaking and spreading it shows how retarded he is. He basicly just leaked a working hack, picked the stuff which could be used to discredit me and ignored the part which actually made the hack undetected. He even told how im checking the user license in the installer.(which is not the only one but he didnt get it) Which security feauture is this related to the league bypass? None. This Leak alone shows his intention. Like i already said, his really security related assumptions are totally wrong. Nevertheless the "bypass" he leaked was just one step out of hundreds and just one out of three methods i use. It was used to gain access to a certain part of the system to be able to move forward to at some time and steps later read enemy locations from the game. He declared the hack as public because of one method to gain that certain ability which is maybe 5% of the full hack. You shouldnt support retards who are leaking working stuff, but being a fool is default these days ha? I also suggest to read my statements under that thread.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheat, csgo, hack, hardware