Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ status0 - FACEIT/ESEA/EAC++ Undetected CS GO League 3D Sound ESP Hack

Discussion on ★ status0 - FACEIT/ESEA/EAC++ Undetected CS GO League 3D Sound ESP Hack within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/29/2018, 19:02   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadro View Post
it isnīt
Any proofs? Are you playing ESEA actively with your 3D Sound ESP at the moment? If so, would love to see some proofs.
Old 10/29/2018, 19:03   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woooty View Post
Any proofs? Are you playing ESEA actively with your 3D Sound ESP at the moment? If so, would love to see some proofs.
Why don't you ask for proof for the guy that actually said it was detected. I just see a 1 post 0/0/0 just joined account talking shiet , as far as I am concerned
Old 10/29/2018, 19:09   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKiNir View Post
Why don't you ask for proof for the guy that actually said it was detected. I just see a 1 post 0/0/0 just joined account talking shiet , as far as I am concerned
I'm asking him because of the thread of @. I mean, if it's undetected, he should be able to give some proof.
Old 10/29/2018, 21:08   #64

elite*gold: 7
i can proof anything. even the imitator thread says its working. so he actually just wanted to discredit a working hack even though its not even the main version.
Old 10/29/2018, 22:51   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i can proof anything. even the imitator thread says its working. so he actually just wanted to discredit a working hack even though its not even the main version.
A customer who bought your hack didn't have the main version?
So basically you scammed him? Or what should that mean.

Yes your Hack works but you're blatantly lying about your security and you're selling a Cheat that's based on a public exploit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 00:26   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
A customer who bought your hack didn't have the main version?
So basically you scammed him? Or what should that mean.

Yes your Hack works but you're blatantly lying about your security and you're selling a Cheat that's based on a public exploit.
i am not lying. you just opened one of my unpacked installer exe in a debugger and declared it as reverse engeneered. It is not loaded while playing therefore your security findings are useless and you even skipped the only file which is run while ingame and compatible with the security feautures i name in my thread in your wannabe analysis, because it was packed which actually would have required reversing skills. Finally this is no security analysis rather than a bypass Leak and this is the worst stuff you can do to yourself. You are a meme and a rat and like i already said, karma is a ***** and will hit you back. Harder than you tried to hit me.

Additionally: I do not send the same bypass to all users to avoid risks of multiple bans, something you will never understand with your real public tdl vac/mm hack ev0lve.xyz, which gets sigged soon and continously from now on, which is just one thing i will care of.

i will not going into your trashtalk anymore from now on, no matter what you try to say to discredit a working hack. True interested users can contact me privately and will receive proof.
Old 10/30/2018, 03:16   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i am not lying. you just opened one of my unpacked installer exe in a debugger and declared it as reverse engeneered. It is not loaded while playing therefore your security findings are useless and you even skipped the only file which is run while ingame and compatible with the security feautures i name in my thread in your wannabe analysis, because it was packed which actually would have required reversing skills. Finally this is no security analysis rather than a bypass Leak and this is the worst stuff you can do to yourself. You are a meme and a rat and like i already said, karma is a bitch and will hit you back. Harder than you tried to hit me.

Additionally: I do not send the same bypass to all users to avoid risks of multiple bans, something you will never understand with your real public tdl vac/mm hack ev0lve.xyz, which gets sigged soon and continously from now on, which is just one thing i will care of.

i will not going into your trashtalk anymore from now on, no matter what you try to say to discredit a working hack. True interested users can contact me privately and will receive proof.
First of all, it doesn't matter that the Launcher is not running while the AC is. You're dropping multiple files onto the customers "C:\" drive which creates an entry in the NTFS Journal which you're not clearing.

Your public bypass is part of your security... So what does this make our analysis? A security analysis.
It doesn't matter how many bypasses you claim to have, the fact that you sold a public one to an actual customer is just pure scam and shows your mentality.

You have not and, as you have stated on other forums, will not prove that other customers have different bypasses, so our word and proof stands against your word.

We just made people aware of stuff that you tried to hide
Old 10/30/2018, 05:17   #68

Guys he is lying. Last words i lost about that vac penetrator.
Old 10/30/2018, 23:02   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Guys he is lying. Last words i lost about that vac penetrator.
Your arguments are so good, oh wait.

You do the same **** everybody does
Claim that I lie without posting proof and tell people that you won't "waste your time" with me anymore but still do it.
Old 11/02/2018, 06:00   #70

One more statement to his thread:

Old 11/02/2018, 15:57   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same answer as in the other thread

Instead of repeating yourself over and over again you could try to prove some of the stuff you're saying.
First you said it is not the only bypass you used and that not all customers get the same bypass. Now it suddenly is only a part of the bypass and you do way more.
It doesn't matter. Pasting public code, even as a part of your bypass, is shady as **** and you can't deny the fact that you pasted that part of your bypass.

So you're selling pasted code, which makes you at least a scumbag if not a scammer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2018, 17:17   #72

loser

EDIT: There we go:
Old 11/02/2018, 23:03   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
loser
I see, you put much thought into your argument and defended your product very well
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/05/2018, 10:08   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I heard that B5 is using MiniFilter.
Does this pose a threat to sound esp?
Old 11/05/2018, 10:19   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnygodsa View Post
I heard that B5 is using MiniFilter.
Does this pose a threat to sound esp?
Since im using a 2nd device to output the sound it doesnt care.
Closed Thread

Tags
esp, hack, league, status0, undetected