Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Matchmaking, Faceit, ESEA rank boosting.

Discussion on Matchmaking, Faceit, ESEA rank boosting. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Matchmaking, Faceit, ESEA rank boosting.

Pm me or add me on Skype for an inquiry.

I can do solo, or duo-lobby boosting.

I accept
  • Skrill
  • Paysafecard
  • Neteller
  • CSGO Casekeys
Old 12/05/2017, 09:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/0
i dont want to be rude but how can you call ur self a booster when u legit stuck in c? with 10rws
Old 12/05/2017, 10:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roocky' View Post
i dont want to be rude but how can you call ur self a booster when u legit stuck in c? with 10rws
Experience my friend, I don't know why you think I'm "legit" stuck in C.
I play about 15h/week on average yet I'm top fragging 95% of my games w/o warming up.
I'd like to see any "C-player" do that.
Queue with me once and you'll see

Old 12/05/2017, 10:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have more loses then wins. how you consider that boosting? also to have 10rws in C isnt considerd good. also u have a overall ADR of 77.9.
Old 12/05/2017, 10:42   #5

Quote:
You have more loses then wins. how you consider that boosting? also to have 10rws in C isnt considerd good. also u have a overall ADR of 77.9.
You really like to argue don't you? Thank you for trying to make me look bad for potential customers. I'll just leave it like this.
Old 12/05/2017, 10:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well not really its just u might aswell try to get ur self better befor trying to boost ppl i mean u prolly can boost d- d+ but thats it so yeah ..

not trying to hurt ur thread just being realistic
Old 12/05/2017, 10:51   #7

Quote:
Well not really its just u might aswell try to get ur self better befor trying to boost ppl i mean u prolly can boost d- d+ but thats it so yeah ..

not trying to hurt ur thread just being realistic
I adapt to the skill level that I play with, if I get a **** team I will probably not bother tryharding. This is on my own account. If I play for someone else I will do anything in my power to try and win a game to minimize time spent on the boost. Thus this means that my stats might not be so great (relative), this is because I'm not playing to my full potential each game.