Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★★ TheBombCSGO [League Cheat] [50 Slots] [Never Detected] [Strongest Legit Cheat] ★★

Discussion on ★★ TheBombCSGO [League Cheat] [50 Slots] [Never Detected] [Strongest Legit Cheat] ★★ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/11/2017, 22:08   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch if u want :/
Old 06/11/2017, 23:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimshady View Post
i have never paid more then 15$ per month for a hack, why is it so expensive? ATM i am using chods, but at 15$ its an easier decision. I guess my question is, what makes your hack more expensive at 2-3X asking price then other hacks? not trying to be rude, just trying to understand what i am getting for my money
Cheat has been undetected for more than a year and uses methods that are basically immune to VAC and any other Ring 3 anticheat. Not only this but the performance of the cheat itself is incomparable with other cheats, if you ask any of my customers about it they'll tell you it performs better than any other cheat they've tried. But most importantly - there's constantly updates being pushed mainly for new anticheat support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2017, 05:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been use this hack almost for 1 year!
The best hack on the market!
Old 06/12/2017, 12:36   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i have a vouch?
Old 06/12/2017, 15:13   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BTW. There are already cheats which are undetected for more than 3 years and still the price is between 7,50 - 15€ only and not 40€ lol and the other cheats seems to be 100% better and trusted.
Old 06/12/2017, 18:04   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMarcel View Post
BTW. There are already cheats which are undetected for more than 3 years and still the price is between 7,50 - 15€ only and not 40€ lol and the other cheats seems to be 100% better and trusted.
The reason for that is it supports EAC Anti-Cheat, Faceit serverside AC and CEVO AC.
Old 06/13/2017, 01:13   #22

Just cleaned up our current expired customers, 5 slots open.
Old 06/14/2017, 21:44   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4L1 View Post
Just cleaned up our current expired customers, 5 slots open.
Hellu, since a user created Thread, I'm going to ask everyone for a copy of his hack, so I can verify if it works or not. If you're interested in this, please send me private message with a copy of the hack with the link to your thread and I'm going to leave a comment afterwards.
Old 06/14/2017, 22:41   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMarcel View Post
Your opinion stems from extreme ignorance and holds no basis in reality. You should do some reading on VAC, the challenges of writing kernel-mode code, the challenges of detecting kernel-mode code while operating in user-mode and compare them to the challenges of writing user-mode code and the challenges of detecting user-mode code from user-mode.

When you understand these concepts you will understand why TheBomb is so much more expensive than what you're used to and you will never post such a misinformed opinion on this topic again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2017, 19:20   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,795
I tested the hack and it's legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 19:00   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouched for the Hack, everything is fine. Nice and friendly Dude with really good and fast support.

Review :

Aimbot (10/10) : Works really good and looks legit as well. Not Hard to set up.

Triggerbot (10/10) : Good. Really accurate.

Support (10/10) : Friendly and Fast Support, nothing more to say.
Old 06/18/2017, 20:00   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Here is my personal rating from this hack:

- Security(11/10): I used this hack now for 1000 hours of csgo and survived many ban waves, been using it now for 1 year.

- Aimbot/RCS/Triggerbot(10/10): Its a really a good legit aimbot, I am now in global elite for a while and was never called out by my team, but was still able to blast those guys easy mode. Never saw a better Bot.

- Customization(8/10): At first I found it a bit difficult to configure, had to ask allot the community from TheBomb how to configure it properly, but once it was set up for my needs I never touched the config again and was killing noobs easily.

- Usage/Injection(11/10): The easiest usage for a hack that could possible be + it has a silent injection for LAN Partys

- Customer help(8/10): It's difficult for Cali to help all the customers because he is working now alone and he is from America(i think) and for me, from EU its then a bit difficult because of the TimeZone, but Cali is mostly online every evening and the community can help you allot to.

Overall:
I think I never had such a good experience with a CSGO hack as with TheBomb. Easy to use, safe and amazing performance from the hack, could not want for more, you guys should get it!
Old 07/19/2017, 15:53   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good morning, I need a private cheat, to use in GC championship , and in championships in lanhouse, characteristics of pro players, Fallen, Cold etc. I'm brazilian.
Old 07/19/2017, 19:54   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbrinquer View Post
Good morning, I need a private cheat, to use in GC championship , and in championships in lanhouse, characteristics of pro players, Fallen, Cold etc. I'm brazilian.
Cheat does have LAN features such as silent load, as for the anticheat it should support it - add me on skype: ucarey
Old 07/20/2017, 13:04   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,are there any slots avilable still ? And 1 more question is it support gfinity client? And what about Faceit Client support ? Will it every support it ?

Tags
bomb, csgo, thebomb, thebombcsgo