Used the cheat for a few days its pretty good but there is some minor issues, rcs is a bit buggy, EAC is not supported fully. Other than that works like a charm. Overall 7/10.
Used the cheat for a few days its pretty good but there is some minor issues, rcs is a bit buggy, EAC is not supported fully. Other than that works like a charm. Overall 7/10.
Features other then aimbot will be supported on EAC soon. we are in testing mode for it.
Used the cheat for a few days its pretty good but there is some minor issues, rcs is a bit buggy, EAC is not supported fully. Other than that works like a charm. Overall 7/10.
DON'T trust this guy!
alexpsp00 is a Administrator on his Discord Server, maybe it's working fine for a few days
but if there are any problems, he is just lying to play out time.
Do NOT buy anything from him, join the Discord and read the public channel you'll see.
[Selling] [INTERNAL][LIMITED SLOTS][PRIVATE][VAC/FACEIT][CHEAP][PERMANENT][UNIQUE BUILDS] 12/30/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 36 Replies Hello guys, I've decided to sell my own CSGO Internal hack. The cheat is made from scratch by me. I was working on this project very hard for more that half year but I think, that the cheat is now ready!
Here is feature list of the cheat. Please notice, that I'm still working on the cheat and I'm still adding new features!
My server is generating new builds every 2 hours so all of my customers are safe!
FACEIT CLIENT IS NOT SUPPORTED!
Aimbot
Deathmatch
Smoke Check
Flash Check
[Selling] DayZ 0.61 Internal Cheat [Private][Limited Slots] 01/25/2017 - DayZ Trading - 13 Replies Hi welcome to Isaac's shop. I am offering a private build of my cheat for dayz standalone 0.61. Cheat is internal, and will be updated in the future. No speedhack yet, I'm still working on it I have to take a look at NetworkManager.
I will only be offering 5 slots for now. So far I already have 3/5, sold to some from in-game.
Slots: 3/5
Price: Negotiable (I want to hear offers)
Payment: Bitcoin, Steam, GC.
[Selling] [Limited Slots] DayZ SA | H1Z1 | Arma 3 | Private Kernel Based Cheats 07/17/2016 - DayZ Trading - 272 Replies Hello everyone, my Development Team and I have finished our Kernel based External Overlay. We will be selling it as a unique build based cheat. We are guaranteeing every compile to be unique and undetected including the Kernel based driver we include with the cheat.
Website / Forum
Click on the image to redirect to our forum.
http://i.imgur.com/f78Jrmb.png
External Features Included
Most Common Based Features
Confirmed Features