Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fakeedgeboys.dll - rage (private/semi-private)

Discussion on fakeedgeboys.dll - rage (private/semi-private) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fakeedgeboys.dll - rage (private/semi-private)

fakeedgeboys.dll

well hello there guise, I'm fx, coder of fakeedgeboys ragecheat (available to play with it in mm, zengaming, faceit) and I've finished private build session for it and I can sell some copies - 0/25, so I'll update topic everytime someone will buy it, price for 1month is 20EUR via paypal, website soon will be available - fakeedgeboys.xyz

dont use my sourcecodes and detected version of fakeedgeboys at **** beacuse that dll was my second test for offsets and signatures and it got detected very fast, but this build havent been detected like 2 months, ive been raging everyday with this build and everything is going very well, as i made it not easy undetectable, it wont be detected like 2 more months till tha new vac wave/next update

well, i wont write functions down here beacuse it will take some time, but some of them - skinchanger (weapons, knife), autoshoot, autoduck, hitscans, smooths, antiaim (edge, jitter, fakedown, fakeup, etc), bhop + autostrafe (close to aimware's autostrafe so in nospread its monster :^), namechanger (blank space or spamming nicks (2 secs interval)) - these are basic functions of it, i'll be available to write down all of them in skype chat

you can contact me by email - or skype also - (fx)

also can give out 3 vouch copies

e: finished legit version of fakeedgeboys too, if somebody is interested, hmu me
Old 10/13/2016, 15:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would try a vouch copy, if im trusted enough, would choose the rageversion, and im able to give a detailed testimonial, added you on skype.
Old 10/13/2016, 19:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He just scammed me for a csgo account do not trust
Old 10/13/2016, 21:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinSquadBoosting View Post
He just scammed me for a csgo account do not trust
And again, these little kid jokes, I didn't scam you, I've sent cash to ur PP account, it's not my fault that your account isn't verified and u cant recieve cash within 1 mins how u want it, well, ur account is recovered, I've given it back to u. So, stfu and dont post fake info about me, ****.
Old 10/13/2016, 21:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

copy pasta
Old 10/13/2016, 23:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I'll take a vouch copy
Old 10/14/2016, 06:35   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you offer a 1 day trial? And if it's good I'll buy lifetime
Old 10/14/2016, 14:49   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got a VAC-ban using this...
Old 10/14/2016, 15:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langston4 View Post
I got a VAC-ban using this...
Well, if you saw what I wrote in this text, you could see that I've said that this version in **** (available public) was first of my projects and I didn't update it like week or 2 weeks so it got detected beacuse of big user database, but this build has only 25 people database so it wont be detected so fast if i'll update it quite fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nderchild View Post
copy pasta
Well, u're full of retarded autistic kid beacuse I've made all functions and offsets myself, I didn't copy SHIT of other cheats, I've been working with c+ and c# long time ago, so if you're some 14yrso kid who cant buy normal ragehack, dont cry about ur aimware paste's :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidjako View Post
Do you offer a 1 day trial? And if it's good I'll buy lifetime
Giving free vouches for 24hours only to trusted people over 100+ TBM and desired group @, there's available function to buy for 48hours (2days) for 8.50EUR, I haven't thought about lifetime function but prolly gonna make it buyable also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I'll take a vouch copy
No thanks, you're not enough trusted to vouch for me, I wont let any random people to play with it, gonna give only vouch copies to VERY TRUSTED PEOPLE (100+ TBM, premium, etc.)
Old 10/14/2016, 17:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hahahaha
Old 10/14/2016, 19:26   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 148/0/3
I Can test it
Old 10/14/2016, 20:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just bought and got a VAC ban.
Old 10/14/2016, 20:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langston4 View Post
I just bought and got a VAC ban.
well, ure full of autism, boi, u even havent contacted with me, what is this **** XDDDD, only 2 guys bought this hack and ure not at their list
Old 10/15/2016, 12:16   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Using this cheat like week and dont have problems, rage functions working very well, +rep fakeedgeboys.dll
Old 10/17/2016, 11:26   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hdhdhdh
Closed Thread