Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hardware Levelized Invite Only Intelligent Aimbot/Triggerbot FACEIT/ESEA/Esportal

Discussion on Hardware Levelized Invite Only Intelligent Aimbot/Triggerbot FACEIT/ESEA/Esportal within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2016, 03:45   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe1234 View Post
lol

The config is unique to the customer getting it

Take a picture of your Skype window and logged into that Steam account. Also take a picture with proof it's your FACEIT account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 12:33   #77

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
18 Slots left, Faceit gameplayz (youtube) comming prob today
Old 04/23/2016, 20:30   #78

18 Slots left, Faceit gameplayz (youtube) comming SOONTM With montage of playz or full pov gotv 128 tick
Old 04/24/2016, 07:00   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here, and bought the cheat. Plus i know, two people who can vouch for him (who aren't on this forum)

Still waiting for my build, and it's been a quite a while, but as long as he delivers it on time, which i expect to be 1-2 weeks, I'll try it on faceit, and update the post accordingly

Regarding the links on post number 35 on HF:

1) If you actually look at the posts he sent as 'proof' properly, you can see that people are replying that jedic472. (with a .) is the scammer, and jedic472 was selling a working drophack, that people vouched for in the thread
TLR, the xzone OP was a ******, and added the wrong skype.

2) The Epvp user who was banned, there's not proof that it was actually him,
If it is, don't you think that EPVP would find out and ban sebbs other account too?
OR, if the rules are similar to other forums, Multiaccounting is not allowed, and he had to pick between one of the two accounts hee was using.

TLR Again, its not enough proof

3) In reply to the last xzone post the HF guy posted, I have no idea why he even showed that because surely, it just proves the REAL jedic472 is not a scammer, and he was just warning the users that there was an impersanator??????

AFAIK, the HF forums guy didn't completely do his research properly, as 99% of his evidence just shows vouches for jedic's old working drop hack lol

Again, i'm still waiting for my build to be completed
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2016, 07:29   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosygoose View Post
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here, and bought the cheat. Plus i know, two people who can vouch for him (who aren't on this forum)

Still waiting for my build, and it's been a quite a while, but as long as he delivers it on time, which i expect to be 1-2 weeks, I'll try it on faceit, and update the post accordingly

Regarding the links on post number 35 on HF:

1) If you actually look at the posts he sent as 'proof' properly, you can see that people are replying that jedic472. (with a .) is the scammer, and jedic472 was selling a working drophack, that people vouched for in the thread
TLR, the xzone OP was a retard, and added the wrong skype.

2) The Epvp user who was banned, there's not proof that it was actually him,
If it is, don't you think that EPVP would find out and ban sebbs other account too?
OR, if the rules are similar to other forums, Multiaccounting is not allowed, and he had to pick between one of the two accounts hee was using.

TLR Again, its not enough proof

3) In reply to the last xzone post the HF guy posted, I have no idea why he even showed that because surely, it just proves the REAL jedic472 is not a scammer, and he was just warning the users that there was an impersanator??????

AFAIK, the HF forums guy didn't completely do his research properly, as 99% of his evidence just shows vouches for jedic's old working drop hack lol

Again, i'm still waiting for my build to be completed
Send us your FACEIT profile after you play 10+ games with pSilent.

@ are the settings hard-coded? (no .cfg file)
Old 04/24/2016, 09:02   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
Send us your FACEIT profile after you play 10+ games with pSilent.

@ are the settings hard-coded? (no .cfg file)

will do.
Old 04/24/2016, 10:02   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosygoose View Post
will do.
What rank are you legit? Not trying to see a Silver play with hacks...
Old 04/24/2016, 11:33   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
What rank are you legit? Not trying to see a Silver play with hacks...
are you serious?

I'm only LEM-SMFC legit, but does it really matter what rank i am as long as i dont get banned and the hack does what it says it does?

Don't start demanding stuff from another paying customer. I'm doing you a favour

As far as i'm concerned, the only thing i need to confirm is
1)whether his psilent really is UD on faceit

2) whether the coder bothers supporting me with updates and issue fixes after receiving it

3) Call the coder out if its all a scam

All i'm saying is, its not my job to provide you with neverending proof, its up to you whether you want to take my word for it or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2016, 00:17   #84

Moosygoose is correct, and hes a paid customer

ESEA Vid INC

18 Slots left
Old 04/27/2016, 17:41   #85

Big things comming up!
Old 04/27/2016, 21:53   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Big things comming up!
Still waiting 1+ month for a video. There is no proof of pSilent in this thread other than RCS. Can we see how the RCS looks on your screen and not on demo? Seriously getting ridiculous. You spend all this time making an ESEA proof cheat, yet you have NO PRIDE IN YOUR WORK! SHOW IT OFF! BE PROUD OF YOUR SELF!
Old 04/28/2016, 12:46   #87

Quote:
Still waiting 1+ month for a video. There is no proof of pSilent in this thread other than RCS. Can we see how the RCS looks on your screen and not on demo? Seriously getting ridiculous. You spend all this time making an ESEA proof cheat, yet you have NO PRIDE IN YOUR WORK! SHOW IT OFF! BE PROUD OF YOUR SELF!
From my PoV? whyyyy

As you can see by the DEMO, both in-eye/gotv/spectators. Cant simply spot it.

It gives you a major advantage if you have "okay" aim

Its fully meant for legit/leagueplay whilst still having an major advantange landing those secure kills

Has nothing to do with being proud of my work. Rather privacy and highest security possible for my consumers / customers
Old 04/28/2016, 21:33   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
From my PoV? whyyyy

As you can see by the DEMO, both in-eye/gotv/spectators. Cant simply spot it.

It gives you a major advantage if you have "okay" aim

Its fully meant for legit/leagueplay whilst still having an major advantange landing those secure kills

Has nothing to do with being proud of my work. Rather privacy and highest security possible for my consumers / customers
I want to see how it looks on your screen. Some hacks shake on your screen, some hacks don't. How is privacy and highest security possible relate to a video of your cheat? I mean come on. Business 101. Be pride in your work. Make videos of it, show off. Don't start the no time... **** it... busy.. vacation.. etc... I don't give a ****. Go ******* make a video. Don't sell a ******* product if you can't find time to show off your work.

"RULE #1: THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! RULE #2: IF THE CUSTOMER IS WRONG, SEE RULE #1."
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2016, 23:58   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I want to see how it looks on your screen. Some hacks shake on your screen, some hacks don't. How is privacy and highest security possible relate to a video of your cheat? I mean come on. Business 101. Be pride in your work. Make videos of it, show off. Don't start the no time... **** it... busy.. vacation.. etc... I don't give a ****. Go ******* make a video. Don't sell a ******* product if you can't find time to show off your work.

"RULE #1: THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! RULE #2: IF THE CUSTOMER IS WRONG, SEE RULE #1."
Preach
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2016, 14:13   #90

Beta testing a new build that works outside the PC (ipad atm) (all anticheats)

No injection / memory manipulation = no traces

Will be free for customers who paid for their exclusive ESEA/EWAC Build

18 slots left > all ring3 anti-cheats

8 slots left ESEA/EWAC(EAC) >Ring0 + ring3
Closed Thread

Tags
aimlock&wallhack, csgo, easyanticheat, esea hack, faceit