Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EC DMA cheat by ekknod

Discussion on EC DMA cheat by ekknod within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool EC DMA cheat by ekknod

EC DMA cheat

This release is in response to:

Requirements:
PCIE FPGA card

Features:
Aimbot
net_graph ESP

Credits: @

Video proof:

Attached Files
File Type: zip ec-pcileech.zip (1.25 MB, 133 views)
Old 06/17/2023, 23:25   #2

any guy for test?
Old 08/15/2023, 11:29   #3

Highly DO NOT recommend this, Highly doubt someone like this can develop anything for minecraft yet alone CSGO faceit. Even if he wasnt the developer he wouldnt have enough networking skills to do so.

He hops on to other peoples threads calling them out for no reason, Calling them "retards" and owing a "imaginary cheat"

As well as 2hyde and Egal, LOOK INTO THEM BEFORE TRUSTING ANYTHING THEY DEVELOP
Old 08/15/2023, 18:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatYesterday View Post
Highly DO NOT recommend this, Highly doubt someone like this can develop anything for minecraft yet alone CSGO faceit. Even if he wasnt the developer he wouldnt have enough networking skills to do so.

He hops on to other peoples threads calling them out for no reason, Calling them "retards" and owing a "imaginary cheat"

This cheat was developed by ekknod. You can search for this exact cheat on the unknown cheats website. So please do some research before talking nonsense and trying to discredit anyone. All you are doing is making yourself look ridiculous. You are not on our level because you are incapable of even doing a google search.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2023, 10:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
This cheat was developed by ekknod. You can search for this exact cheat on the unknown cheats website. So please do some research before talking nonsense and trying to discredit anyone. All you are doing is making yourself look ridiculous. You are not on our level because you are incapable of even doing a google search.
If only you could read man, the more you speak the more you intrigue me with the collection of disabilities you own Mr Emotion Controller

i am definitely not in your level in posting threads about other peoples cheats, you are definitely on another level bro , Dream on dreamer, Geek!
Old 08/16/2023, 11:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbsy View Post
If only you could read man, the more you speak the more you intrigue me with the collection of disabilities you own Mr Emotion Controller

i am definitely not in your level in posting threads about other peoples cheats, you are definitely on another level bro , Dream on dreamer, Geek!
Typical response from someone who's feelings got hurt.
Old 08/16/2023, 16:44   #7

The aimbot misses to much easy headshots. ****** coded. Also the app starts instantly, too fast for an Hardware Controller, for sure a fake console with ****** random text inside. Archive is obfuscated to prevend virus detection. What a big scam.
Old 08/16/2023, 20:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLCazzoTrivellatore View Post
The aimbot misses to much easy headshots. ****** coded. Also the app starts instantly, too fast for an Hardware Controller, for sure a fake console with ****** random text inside. Archive is obfuscated to prevend virus detection. What a big scam.
This was programmed by ekknod. If you have any further complaints please find your way to his inbox. It can't be a scam if it's free lol.
Old 09/02/2023, 20:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatYesterday View Post

clearly never heard of ekknod, dont comment if youre incompetent
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2023, 01:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
This was programmed by ekknod. If you have any further complaints please find your way to his inbox. It can't be a scam if it's free lol.
a lot of devs are known for imbedding spyware to their cheats especially free ones. which makes it easier for them to do so when you have to disable Anti-Virus to launch the majority of free cheats. r
be careful. i'm not talking about ekknod specifically since i dont know his work but in general you should be wary of that stuff.
Old 12/07/2023, 07:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ljung View Post
a lot of devs are known for imbedding spyware to their cheats especially free ones. which makes it easier for them to do so when you have to disable Anti-Virus to launch the majority of free cheats. r
be careful. i'm not talking about ekknod specifically since i dont know his work but in general you should be wary of that stuff.
I'm sorry to be blunt but you're an idiot if you think this is fake/spyware. You can literally download and audit Ekknods code off his github. He is one of the most well known CS devs that has tackled Faceit / ESEA and leagues for years before releasing his stuff for free.

This is absolutely legit and I can name 2-3 providers that are just re-selling ekknods EFI based version of this (which is free btw) with a new name.

Ekknod is one of the very very rare situations/devs where a free cheat is actually probably more secure than 99% of the stuff being sold here on ePVP for CS.

Whoever is posting on new accounts with 1 posts is clearly other devs who does not like somone demo'ing a quality free cheat lol.

For anyone curious he offers a DMA / UM / and EFI version of this same cheat that is more than secure for VAC.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/07/2023, 21:04   #12

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ljung View Post
I can assure you that hundreds, if not thousands of individual devs have looked at this incredible source and found it to be malware-free

You should always disable any antivirus before using a cheat, doesnt matter if its free or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2024, 12:09   #13

elite*gold: 60
Is this safe ?
Old 02/21/2024, 15:54   #14

Thanks brother!
Old 02/22/2024, 19:13   #15

i got a squirrel dma with custom fw from atomic how can i download and use the dma cs 2 cheat ?