Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

have fun at last guardians

Discussion on have fun at last guardians within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
have fun at last guardians

BOSS IS COMING!
To be a hero and take your weapons to protect our homeland!
Another hidden gem in app store! The game is a 100% action game, no one holds your game to tell you which bottom to tab. I also like it’s no-card-concept and free gameplay, and the abilities are undeniably awesome! If you like action games you don’t want to miss out this free-to-play game.
However ,it is difficult at the new Level ,can you tell me some skills?
if you are interested in this game,pl add me :Facebook:jessylin cook
You can download at:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guardians.
12/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 26 Replies
This is a poll thread for all known Guardians. So vote for your favorites and tell us why! Guardians: .Celtics auverin007 pristonsage zepyr Xhyper
Guardians
11/09/2010 - Main - 1 Replies
Hey Leute ich wurde so eben gescammt, leider. Ich suche nun nen Guardian zum reporten, leider find ich kein thread wo irgendwo was angegeben ist kann sich vielleicht ein guardian bei mir melden, geht um " WOW the black market"
To all Guardians only!!
09/02/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Hello to all my former Guard Mates... :) I create Sig banner (userbar) to all my former fellow guardians... here's the code... http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9629/ubd1737.p ng Plus, can you copy my "elitepvpers member" userbar too. Good day to all... :mofo: