Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xbox [Newbe] here

Discussion on Xbox [Newbe] here within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Talking Xbox [Newbe] here

Hey guys,

I am new to the whole Xbox Community and games. And I also got some question for you guys here.

First of all is there a way to train, the controll and aim on the controller on an effective way? or is it pure training and time while playing a game.

The next question is are there any Active Monderwarfare 3 clans on xbox around here ?

Thanks so far.
Old 07/29/2013, 07:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBanane View Post
Hey guys,

I am new to the whole Xbox Community and games. And I also got some question for you guys here.

First of all is there a way to train, the controll and aim on the controller on an effective way? or is it pure training and time while playing a game.

The next question is are there any Active Monderwarfare 3 clans on xbox around here ?

Thanks so far.
You have to play a lot and then your aim will become better. But you can speed that up if you play e.g. private match and shoot at very small things like the wheel bolts of a car.

You can find some MW3 Clans here:
And here you can search for some teammates:

Sincerely

Dr. Weed @ Highlife
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 11:40   #3

Thanks for the answer at this time e.e. will be trying to do that from now on between some normal games.

Thanks alot bro
Old 08/03/2013, 02:41   #4

elite*gold: 0
trust me it comes to you after just playing , games like gears of war take a lot of practice though
Old 08/05/2013, 23:54   #5

yea i am already feeling it