Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tornado Leveling Tool

Discussion on Tornado Leveling Tool within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i am very interested in how you guys level your nado?
i tried to use the conquer partner to attack from a certain place with setting a move range of 0 but it still doesnt work very good...conquer partner doesnt move while attacking and it only attacks on a very short range... so i would like to know if someone has a tool or tactic on how to level up that dam nado as fast as possible...i just hate leveling that spell...

okay thats all thanks for your patience
Old 11/21/2005, 01:33   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Hagur@Nov 21 2005, 00:51
i tried to use the conquer partner to attack from a certain place with setting a move range of 0 but it still doesnt work very good...conquer partner doesnt move while attacking and it only attacks on a very short range... so i would like to know if someone has a tool or tactic on how to level up that dam nado as fast as possible...i just hate leveling that spell...

level it on white mobs on which u do x2 dmg on.
tombbats at level 105 is a really good way to level it.
Old 11/21/2005, 02:04   #3

any mob that is about 2 lvls below u will lvl it the fastest like lordkefka said tombbats at lvl 105 since they are lvl 103 u do 2 x dmg to them so ever time u lvl go to a mob thats 2 lvls lower then u

as for a hack cheat or program ive never heard of one and i dont see a plauseable way to make one
Old 11/21/2005, 10:16   #4

well thanks for that hint but im not a noob...even with those tombbats ( and that is exactly where i lvl it and im 105) it levels ******* slow...takes me about 1 hour for 3 pct... that means i need about 33 hours of PURE nado lvling in that f***ing cave..
do you really think its a good way?

with conquer partner it works a bit, the problem is it has only range like 1/3 of the screen...

i mean does everybody here level his nado the orignal way`?
i dont believe in that lol
Old 11/21/2005, 11:16   #5

Lowfyr's epvp Taoist Bot was great for leveling Tornado. Attack every mob on the screen - pixel based - going for the red health bar. Could be configured to move or pick up items also. But it stopped working with CO 2.0. Don't know if he is around to fix it.
Old 11/21/2005, 11:27   #6

cool thanks for the advice..ill keep my eyes wide opened for a co2.0 version
Old 11/21/2005, 14:48   #7

is there a spell trainer for tornado?
Old 11/21/2005, 19:32   #8

Goto winezone... taos do like 2x damage there... very easy to lvl spells
Old 11/21/2005, 19:48   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Hagur@Nov 21 2005, 00:51

equip your bs with 2 super moon gem, attack a monster that is 2 levels lower than you. that way you can levle your spell fast...
Old 11/22/2005, 05:18   #10

best go on RedDevils at 120
Old 11/22/2005, 12:15   #11

People usually use torny to level. Dont focus on leveling the spell, focus on leveling using torny, thus it will *somehow* take a load of your mind. Fyi, FC is only good in TG, and since its fixed,no point in using it anymore right? Go to reddevils and zap to your heart content.I assure you that you will find many taos there too.
Old 11/22/2005, 15:21   #12

if you are serious about making a fire, you'll need nado. and if you want to be worth more then that level 80 char, you will need soskets. so do it in that order sockets (4, so bs + 2 items) and 4 super moons. That way the nado leveling will be WAY faster. esp the last level. on last level it is more then 10x slower then on initial, even with upgraded eq calculated in (that is, you level it all on 115)

if you think getting 2 socks and 4 super moons (or even more socks and ref moons, bla) is too ahrd then you should nor bother with gw and probably suck at pvp, xcept if you like to kill newbies. i guess some do that (something to do with small organs problem or something, i can't relly comprehend it)

this being said, prove your worth and hack lwfyrs bot to make it work on co2 i think the boss would not be too angry.

edit: oh yea, it takes ~3 weeks to do the last level, 1 day for the first level
Old 11/22/2005, 22:31   #13

my nado is fixed already, and as everyone says, get moons, go to white mobs.

If you want to use CO partner, grab a health wine and go to WZ and turn it on. Dunno if it will lvl nado particularly fast, probably a tad slower than if you were doing it manually, but it will likely help at least
Old 12/01/2005, 07:19   #14

i must say...... 2 soc. cap with 2 super moons, 2 sock bag w/ 2 super moons, 2 sock bracelet w/ 2 super moons, 2 sock bs with big + w/ 2 super moons, 2 sock robe w/ 2 super moons and 2 sock super boots w/ 2 super moons....... that should do it..... and it will lvl up in no time.....
Old 12/01/2005, 07:20   #15

and do it on white name mobs...