Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid/Surviving getting botjailed?

Discussion on Avoid/Surviving getting botjailed? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/16/2009, 11:06   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1510n View Post
@Korvacs: BRB, fogging in TG for a month.
Thats not how i fixed it, i put SMGs in spare sockets i had lying around and fixed in a few days standing on the wall in tc fogging thin air.

And yes, theres the saying think before you speak, and i did, the simplest answer is dont bot, you assume that everyone on epvpers bots, i dont, i write pservers, did it never occur to you that someone miight just be here for pservers?
Old 12/16/2009, 13:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Yo,
Who are you! lol look dude because of guardians and moderators like you people get banned you try to SUCK the life out of us ,I mean im totally talking about something different and your talking about something different i mean COMMON stop jumping on my back for gods sake,ugh im just trying TO HELP IN EPVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,
Sammy
Old 12/16/2009, 16:06   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaM.ThE.MaN View Post
Yo,
Who are you! lol look dude because of guardians and moderators like you people get banned you try to SUCK the life out of us ,I mean im totally talking about something different and your talking about something different i mean COMMON stop jumping on my back for gods sake,ugh im just trying TO HELP IN EPVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,
Sammy
Dude...You cant go around saying stuff when you don't know this guy.
This guy has contributed more than most people have in this community, more than me and others put together.
All he is saying is dont bot. He is answering this guys question and its an opinionated answer. Everything does not need to be about botting, it can just be general information and when it comes down to it the best thing to do to not get botjailed/banned is to Not Bot.
Plain and simple.

Id suggest next time though, you don't say anything like you said to this guy about guardian and moderators. You just have a different opinion...but its on the same topic. How is he jumping down your back?

Had to say it,
Hiyoal
Old 12/16/2009, 20:01   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Dude...You cant go around saying stuff when you don't know this guy.
This guy has contributed more than most people have in this community, more than me and others put together.
All he is saying is dont bot. He is answering this guys question and its an opinionated answer. Everything does not need to be about botting, it can just be general information and when it comes down to it the best thing to do to not get botjailed/banned is to Not Bot.
Plain and simple.

Id suggest next time though, you don't say anything like you said to this guy about guardian and moderators. You just have a different opinion...but its on the same topic. How is he jumping down your back?

Had to say it,
Hiyoal
Yo,
what ever hiyoal says is always TRUE but i already apologized with a private message lawl hes too old and he cant walk so hes jumping on my back<--------that's a joke ,
Sammy