Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto-level/hunt-system

Discussion on auto-level/hunt-system within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto-level/hunt-system

Every player can use the auto hunting system to gain EXP while you are at work or busy with other things.
How to use Auto-hunt?
1. Go to a monster filled area where you like to hunt.
2. Click the "Auto" icon in the top-right corner of your screen to open the Auto-hunting window.
3. Customize your preferences, like when to use potions, whether to use skills during auto-hunting, etc. After that, click "Begin" to start hunting nearby monsters.
4. The EXP gained during auto-hunting will be added to your character when the auto-hunting is stopped.
5. If your character gets PKed while auto-hunting, the killer will be listed on your Enemy list. If you have the Heaven's Blessing, your character will be able to revive where they died and continue hunting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2013, 18:17   #2

TQ - if you cant beat the botters , join them . Sadly this is such a bad try to do so
Old 05/18/2013, 19:16   #3

Just when I thought they reached their limit...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2013, 19:17   #4

Received Thanks: 1,147
CO2 - The game with integrated bots support for players
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/18/2013, 20:09   #5

lmao thanks cptsky you made my day
and yes i really really really love this idea , who buy bots got money and can buy cps so let them buy cps and bot legally instead of botting illegally
im wondering how bad will that effect bots marketing as with tq you are botting ,getting cps and not getting banned
it's so **** smart
Old 05/18/2013, 20:39   #6

As usual TQ is digging it's own grave. They're already having a hard time keeping the servers online and this 'feature' will only make it worse, since every egy will launch a shitload of clients to 'hunt' with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
lmao thanks cptsky you made my day
and yes i really really really love this idea , who buy bots got money and can buy cps so let them buy cps and bot legally instead of botting illegally
im wondering how bad will that effect bots marketing as with tq you are botting ,getting cps and not getting banned
it's so **** smart
I don't think this will have a huge impact on us, simply because the difference between illegal botters and 'normal' botters will remain huge. The speed of botting a warrior with CHROME for example will be significantly faster than TQ's system which will probably limit the speed of auto hunting to the speed of a retarded pixelbot.

On top of that, it will become harder to 'catch' illegal botters since everyone is in fact botting anyway.
Old 05/18/2013, 20:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
As usual TQ is digging it's own grave. They're already having a hard time keeping the servers online and this 'feature' will only make it worse, since every egy will launch a shitload of clients to 'hunt' with.

I don't think this will have a huge impact on us, simply because the difference between illegal botters and 'normal' botters will remain huge. The speed of botting a warrior with CHROME for example will be significantly faster than TQ's system which will probably limit the speed of auto hunting to the speed of a retarded pixelbot.

On top of that, it will become harder to 'catch' illegal botters since everyone is in fact botting anyway.

umm i don't think it will be retarded pixelbot but i think im someone who will decided to stick to tq bot atleast i won't get banned (im not using any not even mine but i assume that i was to choose)
and it will be pretty much the same at catching illegal botters as who will use tq bot will be too slow comparing to chrome/coAI
plus i think tq should make it all server sided as it's only there last option to eliminate botters so i think it will be one decent system

but also not to mention that tq have made plivarge(can't spell that word) for levels of vip to see the plus/quality of item on the floor also to jump instead of walking and how speed they jump/attack
so yeah i still stick to my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 00:44   #8

you have to be vip lvl 4 to loot while hunting so chrome and coai will still be useful for those that wish to make cps by item hunting.
Old 05/21/2013, 00:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokujin View Post
you have to be vip lvl 4 to loot while hunting so chrome and coai will still be useful for those that wish to make cps by item hunting.
yup you are right , i didn't notice looting was only for level 4 vip which is imo pretty dumb move form tq
Old 05/21/2013, 02:40   #10

what i think is that they trying to mess up the game i guess? so when co 3 comes out they will close co 2
Old 05/21/2013, 15:45   #11

So apparently the server actually checks if your VIP level is higher than 3 when the client is jumping - tried faking the VIP level client-side.

The process goes like this:
  • User turns on auto hunting
  • Client sends an auto hunting request to the server
  • Server sends back the "auto hunting" status flag as reply
  • The client's auto hunting system starts when it receives the status flag

You can fake the whole thing though, VIP level and the "auto hunting" status flag if you just make sure you block the "request" to the server to start auto hunting - that way you can use the VIP features like jumping and looting without actually having VIP 4 or whatever because the server isn't aware that you're auto hunting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 14:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
You can fake the whole thing though, VIP level and the "auto hunting" status flag if you just make sure you block the "request" to the server to start auto hunting - that way you can use the VIP features like jumping and looting without actually having VIP 4 or whatever because the server isn't aware that you're auto hunting.
Can you explain how we can do this ?
Old 05/23/2013, 14:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
So apparently the server actually checks if your VIP level is higher than 3 when the client is jumping - tried faking the VIP level client-side.

The process goes like this:
  • User turns on auto hunting
  • Client sends an auto hunting request to the server
  • Server sends back the "auto hunting" status flag as reply
  • The client's auto hunting system starts when it receives the status flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitimini View Post
Can you explain how we can do this ?
there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2013, 15:12   #14

Yes i read it, but how you make it ?
Old 05/24/2013, 01:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitimini View Post
Yes i read it, but how you make it ?
get a packet logger
go to some empty place and click "auto"
a packet should be sent
repeat it again until you are sure which packet is it , also filtering packets will help

same idea for both proxy bot (man in the middle) and memory based bot
for proxy bot you just block the packet from client to server which means not to send this packet when you receive it at proxy from client
for mem base bot you just hook send function , do some inline asm with c++ and while processing to packets (before actually sending it from client) you do absolutely nothing to the packet and just RET (you do nothing instead of calling the actual send function with the packet at the pointer)