Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2:The End is coming

Discussion on CO2:The End is coming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO2:The End is coming

hey guys...ive been playing co for 6 years and i havent really seen effective bots until a year or 2 ago ( starting with co farmer/CoAI and goin thro Co gen and then co chrome ) and those bots introduced the clientless system...now many people use them and they take a big proportion of the servers making servers really laggy for all players......people cannot stand lag forever....its only a matter of time before we see more and more people quitting the game and see CO dying....sad isnt it? but well its a very possible scenario knowing that many people are getting ****** off more and more...not just because of the lag and so but because of the continuous silly and unbalancing updates of TQ.Many guys wud get me wrong....i admire botting and i respect botting but this is getting way too big....i think that all the pay2use bots developers shud come 2gether for a chat and all agree 2 limit the number of clientless accounts for the players' sake and for the own developers sake if they want to remain in business....Wht do u guys think? i personally dont wanna see the game dying..

Thx for reading,sry if i posted on the wrong section i didnt do it on purpose )
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2011, 22:02   #2

conquer has bigger problems then botting...
btw i never had 1 lag (playing on gemworld > emerald) and yes there are botters on emerald.

but i agree that it doesnt take alot of time till conquer is dead.

edit: if youre lagging, buy a better computer or move to a other server

+

conquer is never going to die because people are using bots, maybe that the population of a few servers will decrease but in that case tq will merge those servers so kinda pointless this thread....

and even if the currently botting teams will have a chat and say "YES! cheater3000 is right we need to decrease the multiply login thing or else conquer will die" someone else is going to release a bot that can login as many accounts as you want and then everyone is going to buy his bot and that means that the old trusted botting teams will run out of business.

grz pax
Old 12/14/2011, 22:12   #3

The game will never die before there is no more money.

/endofstory
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2011, 22:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
The game will never die before there is no more money.

/endofstory
lol did you see those graphics? do you realy think that people are playing conquer online with these graphics in 2030?
Old 12/15/2011, 00:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxishere View Post
lol did you see those graphics? do you realy think that people are playing conquer online with these graphics in 2030?
A good game is not about graphic.

I'm still playing Pokémon Yellow.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2011, 01:07   #6

Quote:
Until 2030 Conquer 3D shall appear.
Old 12/15/2011, 01:15   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
People are somehow still playing runescape so Yah, conquer will be around for quite a long time.

They're just in it for money. As long as people have a reason to buy db's (new classes and new uses for dbs as well as reducing their rates will continue to maintain their db sales)
Old 12/15/2011, 02:38   #8

okay forget about the graphics but think about it

Conquer 2030 (30th(or something around 30) birthday of conquer)
how would it look like? 20 different classes and +50 15 socket

Quallity's ---> normal>refinded>unique>super>megasuper>supersuper> ultra super comeone no one is going to play conquer in 2030

i mean comeone it is a big game but it isnt world of warcraft
in 2030 conquer doesnt excist anymore
tq is already stealing everything from WoW xD mounts, auction house, that new tao xp skill (forgot the name lol), probally alot more things that i can't remember right now and that is just because they need to update the game and they are out of ideas so they look at other games and copy it, tq even copy's from private server

but we are getting off topic now i think that this thread can better be closed or something its already to late anyways to change anything about the botting situation.
Old 12/15/2011, 06:47   #9

@paxishere

We play the same server
Old 12/15/2011, 07:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
People are somehow still playing runescape so Yah, conquer will be around for quite a long time.

They're just in it for money. As long as people have a reason to buy db's (new classes and new uses for dbs as well as reducing their rates will continue to maintain their db sales)
You can't blame Runescape for having bad graphics anymore. I can't run it in HD.

Quote:
okay forget about the graphics but think about it

Conquer 2030 (30th(or something around 30) birthday of conquer)
how would it look like? 20 different classes and +50 15 socket

Quallity's ---> normal>refinded>unique>super>megasuper>supersuper> ultra super comeone no one is going to play conquer in 2030

i mean comeone it is a big game but it isnt world of warcraft
in 2030 conquer doesnt excist anymore
tq is already stealing everything from WoW xD mounts, auction house, that new tao xp skill (forgot the name lol), probally alot more things that i can't remember right now and that is just because they need to update the game and they are out of ideas so they look at other games and copy it, tq even copy's from private server

but we are getting off topic now i think that this thread can better be closed or something its already to late anyways to change anything about the botting situation.
Actually TQ have got auction house around for a long time, but in Crazy Tao Just it works a bit different and a lot games have such things. It's nothing from WoW. WoW wasn't the first game to come up with mounts either, it was seen before WoW was created.
Old 12/15/2011, 11:11   #11

okay in that case i have nothing bad to say about conquer, and conquer will rock in 2030.
Old 12/15/2011, 13:46   #12

elite*gold: 20
Lol, this game wouldnt work if it had any other type of graphics, shame really
Old 12/15/2011, 14:16   #13

Conquer sucks and is only worth having on your computer if you're making money of it.
Old 12/15/2011, 17:52   #14

Restrictions have really halted clientless botting.
The lag will be easily remedied with some proper computer equipment and bandwidth. TQ makes millions, they'll spare some extra money for better servers to keep the income flowing.
It won't die because people are addicted. I see retards who say they'll quit if *** patch comes out. They are still playing. It doesn't matter if every English player quits, Arabics will take over. My server is a Utopia. "Hey, lets all sit in GW and talk all day."
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 20:44   #15

@ that guy who said that he doesnt lag on his server emelard or w.e his server is...it lags on scorpio bro knowing that my internet is just fine with about everything.....and it doesnt lag just for me but for all my friends who r from different countries ( usa europe egypt etc ) and about getting a better pc ...lol my pc runs much more better games with no lag at all so i dont think its the pc....I agree with the fact that players are addicted but for how long? the botters are increasing and they take a bigger proportion of the server each day, the current botters get more greedy and creat more noobs for mining hunting etc etc etc.....its only a matter of time before the normal ping becomes 5k and so......besides u guys r fogetting that fact that CO is ancient after all....newer,more entertaining games pop up everyday.....maybe co wont die in the near future but still its dying soon.......and i think that bot developers should still make some rules amongst each other...