Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling full +12 p7 DW set

Discussion on Selling full +12 p7 DW set within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling full +12 p7 DW set

Selling full dragon warrior p7 +12 set
I will not go first in any sort.
Scammers dont even try.

Comment your skype and i will add you thank you
Old 07/11/2017, 01:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 358
price ?
What perfection is it ?
Old 07/11/2017, 01:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpo0 View Post
price ?
What perfection is it ?
no thanks you have a negative feed back and youre on a scammer list bump
Old 07/11/2017, 06:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So it's full set or nothing ? Won't sell separate if I only want to buy weps?
Old 07/11/2017, 12:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trying to see this guy gear and he claimed he will lost his gear after shown to who intend to buy.... Feeling weird and funny... To those purchaser, please be aware!
Old 07/11/2017, 12:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowolu100 View Post
Trying to see this guy gear and he claimed he will lost his gear after shown to who intend to buy.... Feeling weird and funny... To those purchaser, please be aware!
he's mad because i dont want to accept his. I do have screen shot saying he will tell everyone im a scammer

Old 07/11/2017, 12:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protectionone View Post
he's mad because i dont want to accept his. I do have screen shot saying he will tell everyone im a scammer

Would you guys accept or offer someone selling gear without showing his gear in game? And telling he will lost his gear after showing in game?
Old 07/11/2017, 20:04   #8

Quote:
Would you guys accept or offer someone selling gear without showing his gear in game? And telling he will lost his gear after showing in game?
should i post your offer here also? i mean you have me a ****** offer telling me it's worth this and this but it's not at all. i can prove your offer i still have screen shots. like i said if someone is serious gave me a serious offer. i will show it. otherwise i dont want to waste time.
Old 07/12/2017, 00:47   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
should i post your offer here also? i mean you have me a ****** offer telling me it's worth this and this but it's not at all. i can prove your offer i still have screen shots. like i said if someone is serious gave me a serious offer. i will show it. otherwise i dont want to waste time.
Show it, this is market negotiate and make deal based on our need and post all our chat to show what is going on between us.
Old 07/12/2017, 00:58   #10

Quote:
Show it, this is market negotiate and make deal based on our need and post all our chat to show what is going on between us.
just showing proof youre posting false, why would i want to show you my items when you gave me a ****** offer. why waste my time. telling me a p6 +12 heavy ring is wroth 43k cp. when i know the market. why waste my time with a cheap *** like you

i can show my items if someone gives me a decent offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullogo View Post
So it's full set or nothing ? Won't sell separate if I only want to buy weps?
offer on weapons
Old 07/12/2017, 01:25   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[QUOTE=Protectionone;36163333]just showing proof youre posting false, why would i want to show you my items when you gave me a ****** offer. why waste my time. telling me a p6 +12 heavy ring is wroth 43k cp. when i know the market. why waste my time with a cheap *** like you

Kindly show all our chat history, and let the chat history shows what I have said. Did I said that heavy worth 43kcps in chat?
Anyone can show any price for an item shown in their booth and a deal can be done through their bargain.
Old 07/12/2017, 01:40   #12

[quote=wowolu100;36163362]
Quote:
just showing proof youre posting false, why would i want to show you my items when you gave me a ****** offer. why waste my time. telling me a p6 +12 heavy ring is wroth 43k cp. when i know the market. why waste my time with a cheap *** like you

Kindly show all our chat history, and let the chat history shows what I have said. Did I said that heavy worth 43kcps in chat?
Anyone can show any price for an item shown in their booth and a deal can be done through their bargain.
again i told you to just give me a decent offer i messaged you on skype telling you i can show you. yet you still try to tell people im a scammer. because i dont want to waste my time with you. You just look stupid lol

I deleted you once and you came back and messaged me again. If you arent gonna give me a decent offer. stayed deleted and move on with your life. holy **** fking edgy man. you guys dont give up.
Old 07/12/2017, 03:19   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[quote=Protectionone;36163382]
Quote:

again i told you to just give me a decent offer i messaged you on skype telling you i can show you. yet you still try to tell people im a scammer. because i dont want to waste my time with you. You just look stupid lol

I deleted you once and you came back and messaged me again. If you arent gonna give me a decent offer. stayed deleted and move on with your life. holy **** fking edgy man. you guys dont give up.
Guys look at the attachment, I just asking to show the gear and he denied as many times as possible and now claimed im such a ......... (Look at last few message he posted)
Is it wrong to ask the seller show the gear he have? Are any of you buying any gear without looking at the seller gear?
Old 07/12/2017, 03:25   #14

[quote=wowolu100;36163462]
Quote:

Guys look at the attachment, I just asking to show the gear and he denied as many times as possible and now claimed im such a ......... (Look at last few message he posted)
Is it wrong to ask the seller show the gear he have? Are any of you buying any gear without looking at the seller gear?
is it wrong for me to block you after offering me something so ****? is it wrong for me to block you and you kept wanting to add me. Is it wrong for me to constantly having block you and you message me on epvp. Why do i need to waste my time with someone gives offer ****. complains about having to transfer. If you want the item you have to transfer for it. I've showned countless people the item who message me on skype. Besides you. Because you WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR **** OFFER. What dont you understand

Give me and a good offer and i will show you my items .IF not dont waste my time. i dont want you ****** +12 beads for a set of dw

Anyone who messages me a decent offer which i got for 1000$ saw the gear. I dont want to sell to your cheap *** or waste my time that is why i blocked you. Dont you understand that. You wasted my time with your low ball offer. I blocked you get over yourself. Grow up. Move on with your life. Thanks for the free bumps though
Old 07/12/2017, 04:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[quote=Protectionone;36163467]
Quote:

is it wrong for me to block you after offering me something so ****? is it wrong for me to block you and you kept wanting to add me. Is it wrong for me to constantly having block you and you message me on epvp. Why do i need to waste my time with someone gives offer ****. complains about having to transfer. If you want the item you have to transfer for it. I've showned countless people the item who message me on skype. Besides you. Because you WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR **** OFFER. What dont you understand

Give me and a good offer and i will show you my items .IF not dont waste my time. i dont want you ****** +12 beads for a set of dw

Anyone who messages me a decent offer which i got for 1000$ saw the gear. I dont want to sell to your cheap *** or waste my time that is why i blocked you. Dont you understand that. You wasted my time with your low ball offer. I blocked you get over yourself. Grow up. Move on with your life. Thanks for the free bumps though
kindly show all the char history we have, don't just show those partly and let all people here see does i tell the truth or not i never said my ****** +12 beads for your dw set, don't try to misleading others man, be a man shown all our chat history