First of all, I know not many people are from Europe, but if you are around Geneva area, we can do it presentially.
If you are not around, no problem. I have some rules though:
1) Payment method is Skrill.
2) I am not going first unless you have 25+ positive rated trades on ElitePvPers(over time, do not come to me with 25 positive reviews from yesterday, I will report you for scamming).
3) The trade can be done in few batches, I can trade 215 cps each time if you would like so.
4) PM me for the server, but if you will want me to transfer, you pay the half of the transfer price in advance (I pay the second part myself). If you transfer to my server I will discount half of the transfer cost when you do the first batch purchase.
5) I will be making a good price, especially if you would like to buy all cps.
Currently I have 84K cps, PRICE 1.5$ for 215 (negotiable).
Hi williamwoles
As an Australian Citizen, I receive quite Generous rates from TQ. Actually to be precise, $2 per 220.
For any potential gain, I would be happy to purchase them at $1 per 220. If you agree to this, then I would like to try TBM for the first time.
Hi williamwoles
As an Australian Citizen, I receive quite Generous rates from TQ. Actually to be precise, $2 per 220.
For any potential gain, I would be happy to purchase them at $1 per 220. If you agree to this, then I would like to try TBM for the first time.
For now it is 1.5$ for 215, if you would like to purchase everything I have, I can make small discount. But 1$ is a bit low.
Selling code for items in some mmorpg + account leveling and selling! [OPEN] 09/07/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys,I'm selling a bit 'of codes that do not use won in some specific events on ebay!
Eden Eternal Reawakening EXP+CP Items Code:
Eden Eternal Reawakening EXP+CP Items Code | eBay
Ministry of War Server 40 Items Code:
Ministry of War Server 40 Items Code | eBay