Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

130+ 2nd RB character. Naked is fine! Prefer male.

Discussion on 130+ 2nd RB character. Naked is fine! Prefer male. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
130+ 2nd RB character. Naked is fine! Prefer male.

^ title.

Originally I was looking for one in Columbus, however, I'm looking for a server with more activity.

Accounts with botjail history will be ignored. I want a clean account.
I'll want full information. Prefer an unregistered e-mail.

We'll use Paypal.
PM here with your offers, if you'd rather talk on Skype, just let me know!

Thanks,

-AM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] WTB DH Paragon 100 - EU server - Naked - Prefer from Greece
02/07/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I m looking to buy for cheap a naked DH paragon level 100. Must have: -photo ID on good quality and with a recent newspaper on - SA/change of btag/change of email etc if you are from Greece its a huge plus. Willing to pay around 50-60euro for this. Paypal/Moneybookers is fine. :mofo:
WTB OR WTT FOR CHARACTER IN ALPS, 100+ PREFER PURE INT HUEKSAL
06/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Basically as the title says, I'm searching for a character 100+ in ALPS ONLY. HIGHLY prefer 110 character as i'm not really one who likes to bot, i like to cap and be capped ^^ Prefer one of the following Pure Int Heuksal Ice / Fire Pure STR Blader Warrior / Cleric I can also trade a pure str 108 duel weapon glaive / blader / fire with SON +5 11d wep, 3 pages storage, 7 avatar flags with 5 str / 5 int, character full of devil spirits grade F, 2 avatar suits and dead grab pet and...
What character do you prefer most?
06/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I cant choose what new character will i create . I need your opinion xD
[Discussion] What Int Character Do You Prefer
05/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Well Since Burton made a Discussion for Pure Str Builds Why not Talk about the Pure or Hybrid Int Builds. Because Recently Many ppl have been asking me, Whats a good build for Int's and Here You may All Discuss this which is best for Pvp, Uniques, Jobbing and Grinding and Etc. Just tell me what you guys think.
What character do you prefer MOST?
04/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 27 Replies
On all the characters in grand chase, what is your MOST favorite and your always using? Just a survey . :D