Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling mass items on Light

Discussion on Selling mass items on Light within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling mass items on Light

Since im a dumb **** ive wanted to start CO all over again and realised im not that much interrested in it so here the list of items im selling :

Top items

Super SDG SDG +7 -7 lvl 115 Blade
Super SDG SDG +7 -3 lvl 120 Hood
Super +6 Crop
Super RGG RGG +5 tower
Super RTG RTG +5 -1 Fan
Miraculous Gourd
Valuable item

Elite SDG +2 lvl 15 Monk Frock
Elite SDG SDG +4 low lvl katana X2!
Super SDG +4 lvl 15 katana
Elite SRG +4 lvl 100 ring
Unic SRG +3 lvl 100 Vest
Normal SRG +3 neck
Normal SRG +3 boots
Miraculous Gourd
SDG x1
SMG x1
Lots of junks, including mets, normal glorys and tunder, etc

3122 CP's and 9kk in bank

I would like to sell my account he's 130-130 ninj-ninj in his way to get pure. He's a Earl

Feel free to offrer, i dont want that much but any ****** offrer ill not be considered
Old 03/16/2012, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
EDIT : He finally bought everything from me, a good buyer he added 25$ for the wait. /trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> Archer items on server Light
03/20/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it. Most preferably 1-2 socket items. item lvl should be <110. leave a reply on this thread with which piece of equipment, item lvl, # of socket, +(?) and price. Thanks
S> Items on Elements-Light Server
02/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> (s) +8 2soc SDG SDG -7 120 Hood S> (s) +8 2soc SDG SDG -7 120 Vest S> (s) +8 2soc SDG SDG 130 Katana S> (s) +8 2soc SDG SDG -3 130 Katana S> (s) +6 2soc SDG SDG 130 -3 Necky S> (s) +6 2soc (Ref Gems) Tower Accept only db's/cps For Offers Please contact +Dark.Lord+
Selling lessons on how to mass spawn~!
01/25/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 15 Replies
Selling mass spawn lessons~! I am selling my time as it will be use to teach people how to mass spawn any compatible monster. Mass spawn allows you to spawn any number of monsters almost instantly, up to the maps limit. And it will continue to only spawn the amount you want as long as you keep killing them off. Also once your lesson is done, you will be able to apply it to any monster that you want. But of course it will cost you XD Commission fee:100mil (siz) Fee once lesson is...
mass co2 items!!
09/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
ok i am selling all my items no chars. here is a link to another thread in the runescape section where my pics/lists are at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/runescape/320150- my-conquer-4-your-runescape.html Dreams-Justice here is a full list of gears and at the link is the same list and 2 pics Archer Gears Super +8 SDG SDG bow -5 level 130
B>ITEMS ON LIGHT
09/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi every1 in looking to buy good items (+5 - +7 gear) On light server. Also will buy DBs and gold/cps/etc on this server. Paying PayPal. PM Offers.