Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO JACKPOT SITE

Discussion on CSGO JACKPOT SITE within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question CSGO JACKPOT SITE

Hello guys
iam trying to make a site like
what this website do is , you sign in with your steam account , put your trade link , then ppl start depositing skins(items) to a steam account on server (bot)
then after it reach the limit of the skins (which i will choose it) it will pick the winner randomly but with advantage to the guy who put more valued skins (like what u see on the website they call it "Provably Fair" )
and after that the 1st bot send it to 2nd bot that will give the items to the guy who won , but he will take %% from the value to my account
so if there is any 1 that know how to make sites like this and can help me with every thing , i can pay but dont make it too expensive please
if u need more info about the site and how it work i can tell you more , if any 1 can make it just comment on the post , and pm me cuz i dont get notification when someone comment on my post
thx for reading all of this
Old 06/02/2015, 21:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 49
The Black Market: 100/0/0
1. Guy, no one will make u such a big Thing, especilly not for " i can pay but dont make it too expensive please ".

2. There are csgojackpot.com . This Site is more than enough - if not, u can find some more with the same method. I donīt think ur would be better or safer or something like that.

This is like some Little kid wrote this, which doesnīt even know, what for a big Project this is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2015, 21:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit66 View Post
1. Guy, no one will make u such a big Thing, especilly not for " i can pay but dont make it too expensive please ".

2. There are csgojackpot.com . This Site is more than enough - if not, u can find some more with the same method. I donīt think ur would be better or safer or something like that.

This is like some Little kid wrote this, which doesnīt even know, what for a big Project it is.
1st nothing wrong with saying " i can pay but dont make it too expensive please" that mean i only pay regular , so just keep going on your english so u get better

2nd if there was 5-10 websites for this i can make another 1 , iam not asking if its good idea or not so when u give your opinion be nice or just dont comment , iam not here to waste my time replying to randoms
Old 06/02/2015, 21:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 49
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwgame1 View Post
1st nothing wrong with saying " i can pay but dont make it too expensive please" that mean i only pay regular , so just keep going on your english so u get better

2nd if there was 5-10 websites for this i can make another 1 , iam not asking if its good idea or not so when u give your opinion be nice or just dont comment , iam not here to waste my time replying to randoms
Than good luck.
PM me if u got this Site.

I will deposite all my Skins

Sorry for my english Mr.
Old 06/02/2015, 21:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit66 View Post
Than good luck.
PM me if u got this Site.

I will deposite all my Skins

Sorry for my english Mr.
Keep in mind that u will post all your skins if i maid this website okay ?
cuz u will do
Old 06/05/2015, 03:56   #6

UP

go up
Old 06/08/2015, 08:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 198
This would take 100h+ of coding if it has to be realiable and stable. No real Webdesigner will do this under a few thousend € if he has some experience in how mutch effort it is to make something like that.
Old 06/12/2015, 17:54   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
It will costs thousends of euros.. if you have that money add me in skype: GermanLiker
Old 05/18/2016, 14:47   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can make it for you. Add me on facebook: or skype: zamfiandrei
Old 05/21/2016, 19:19   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20

hfgl open source