Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need coders for Private Darkorbit Server

Discussion on Need coders for Private Darkorbit Server within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Need coders for Private Darkorbit Server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Private Server Mabinogi] Looking for coders / Teams
09/18/2014 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
5x Times the XP. Money 10x More info... will be given once done :D http://i.imgur.com/EZIIow8.jpg ..... Contact info SKYPE :
Recruiting coders for private server (dofus)
11/05/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
I am attempting to make an English dofus private server i need some Coders that can waste alot of time xD just email me at [email protected] ty :) (All coders get good bonus and gm status)
[WANTED] Coders for kickass private server.
11/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
As the title states, I'm looking for some legit coders for my Private server project. You should know at least basic HTML/PHP/Binary coding etc. Its an English speaking server/project obviously. Need everything up 100% running that's why I'm hiring staff. About the project: The project is to make a Private server server unlike the rest which ensures stability, Fully PVP, Activate/friendly staff members, 0% Tolerence against hackers and overall just plain Fun. As for the source, I...