Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

►►► Twitch Viewer Bot & Chat Bot - FOR SALE - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Discussion on ►►► Twitch Viewer Bot & Chat Bot - FOR SALE - LIMITED TIME ONLY within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Exclamation ►►► Twitch Viewer Bot & Chat Bot - FOR SALE - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Hello guys,

im sure the most of you heard about my excellent Twitch Boosting Service. Since I always get asked from clients about selling the Bots it self I decided to offer my private coded Twitch Bots at a limited ammount. I dont think it would be good if too many people run around with such a strong program in their hands so I will sell it only to a few persons who are intressted. I got 24 people partnered with Twitch so far with this neat system so you can imagen how safe and well coded it is. It is also very userfriendly and easy to handle.

What do I offer?

Twitch Viewer Bot (Private Coded)

- Proxy Support, Unlimited Viewers, Multiple Thread Support, Very low Bandwith useage. You can Stream and boost yourself with a ton of viewers on the same PC and wont even feel it. Its probably the best coded software on market to generate viewers on Twitch.

Twitch Chat Bot (Private Coded)

- Basically you can setup any delay you want. I recommend you to set it on 45 seconds to look natural. That means the bot would say 1 line to the chat each 45 seconds. He take the lines randomly out of a txt file. Its possible for you to edit the txt file so you can set up what the bot says. It also loads up Accounts to your Twitch viewerlist. So every Message wich will be sent to your chat the bot takes one unique Account to sent the message. I will provide you with enough Accounts for the Chatbot with good looking names.

Proxy Support updated every 24h

- Every Client who purchases my bots will get access to the V.I.P Proxy List on my homepage. That means every 24 hours the Proxy list will be updated with 2.000+ fresh and working Proxys. So you are absoloutley safe to run viewers on your stream.

Pricing?

- All final sale questions about the bots or pricings will be answered on Skype only. Please add: benjamin4623 on Skype to discuss any details about pricings and deals.

Feedback?

- For vouches and feedback about my service and my system please go check:

Intressted?

- Add on skype: benjamin4623
Old 05/09/2014, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Push
Closed Thread