Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2016, 18:11   #2311

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jond123 View Post
The link is dead now.

The file is no longer available for download.

For anyone hunting around, go to

In the 7z folder you'll see a list of available client versions.

As a quick note I can't find any clients that connect with this, even when following the video at:

That's even after correcting for the port differences (between the video and the ports that the server actually listens to).

The 5065 client I found just hangs at logging in. As far as I can tell, it never even attempts to speak to the game server. Invalid usernames/passwords still have it connect, so it never gets to the actual authentication code and just hangs. Will do some more poking around tomorrow.
If you are going to use my download mirror, you might as well give credit or link to my thread instead
Old 08/12/2016, 23:08   #2312

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
If you are going to use my download mirror, you might as well give credit or link to my thread instead
Im not taking credit from anyone... just making it easier to find a link to a file, created by tq

Thank you for posting it though
Old 09/09/2016, 10:16   #2313

i am getting a problem when trying to start up the server

Code:
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Redux.vshost.exe'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.Linq\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml.Linq\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.DataSetExtensions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.CSharp\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.CSharp.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Deployment\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Deployment.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
The thread 0x3ef8 has exited with code 259 (0x103).
The thread 0x2fcc has exited with code 259 (0x103).
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Redux.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\NHibernate.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Iesi.Collections.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'Microsoft.GeneratedCode'. 
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\MySql.Data.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Numerics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Numerics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\LinFu.DynamicProxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\TinyMap.dll'. Symbols loaded.
A first chance exception of type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException' occurred in MySql.Data.dll
A first chance exception of type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
A first chance exception of type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
A first chance exception of type 'NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
System.Transactions Critical: 0 : <TraceRecord xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/10/E2ETraceEvent/TraceRecord" Severity="Critical"><TraceIdentifier>http://msdn.microsoft.com/TraceCodes/System/ActivityTracing/2004/07/Reliability/Exception/Unhandled</TraceIdentifier><Description>Unhandled exception</Description><AppDomain>Redux.vshost.exe</AppDomain><Exception><ExceptionType>NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException, NHibernate, Version=3.0.0.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4</ExceptionType><Message>could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()]</Message><StackTrace>   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1674
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.ListIgnoreQueryCache(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1589
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, ISet`1 querySpaces, IType[] resultTypes) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1583
   at NHibernate.Loader.Custom.CustomLoader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Custom\CustomLoader.cs:line 272
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.ListCustomQuery(ICustomQuery customQuery, QueryParameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2054
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List(NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, QueryParameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2037
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List[T](NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2023
   at NHibernate.Impl.SqlQueryImpl.List[T]() in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SqlQueryImpl.cs:line 163
   at Redux.Database.Repositories.NobilityRepository.NobilityPages() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Database\Repositories\NobilityRepository.cs:line 48
   at Redux.Managers.NobilityManager.UpdateNobility() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Managers\NobilityManager.cs:line 57
   at Redux.Game_Server.GameServer..ctor(String name, Int32 port) in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Network\GameServer.cs:line 51
   at Redux.ControlForm..ctor() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\ControlForm.cs:line 49
   at Redux.Program.Main() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Program.cs:line 19
   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()</StackTrace><ExceptionString>NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException: could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()] ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32&amp; affectedRow, Int32&amp; insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32&amp; affectedRows, Int32&amp; insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\AbstractBatcher.cs:line 247
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(IDbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverTypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1337
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 401
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 236
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1674
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.ListIgnoreQueryCache(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1589
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, ISet`1 querySpaces, IType[] resultTypes) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1583
   at NHibernate.Loader.Custom.CustomLoader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Custom\CustomLoader.cs:line 272
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.ListCustomQuery(ICustomQuery customQuery, QueryParameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2054
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List(NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, QueryParameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2037
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List[T](NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2023
   at NHibernate.Impl.SqlQueryImpl.List[T]() in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\SqlQueryImpl.cs:line 163
   at Redux.Database.Repositories.NobilityRepository.NobilityPages() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Database\Repositories\NobilityRepository.cs:line 48
   at Redux.Managers.NobilityManager.UpdateNobility() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Managers\NobilityManager.cs:line 57
   at Redux.Game_Server.GameServer..ctor(String name, Int32 port) in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Network\GameServer.cs:line 51
   at Redux.ControlForm..ctor() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\ControlForm.cs:line 49
   at Redux.Program.Main() in f:\LostConquerRedux\lostconquerredux\Redux\Program.cs:line 19
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()</ExceptionString><InnerException><ExceptionType>MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException, MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d</ExceptionType><Message>PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist</Message><StackTrace>   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32&amp; affectedRow, Int32&amp; insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32&amp; affectedRows, Int32&amp; insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\AbstractBatcher.cs:line 247
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(IDbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverTypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1337
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 401
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 236
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665</StackTrace><ExceptionString>MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665</ExceptionString><DataItems><Data><Key>Server Error Code</Key><Value>1305</Value></Data><Data><Key>actual-sql-query</Key><Value>CALL NobilityPages()</Value></Data></DataItems></InnerException></Exception></TraceRecord>
An unhandled exception of type 'NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
Additional information: could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()]

The program '[3844] Redux.vshost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Old 09/09/2016, 12:37   #2314

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKDemon View Post
i am getting a problem when trying to start up the server

Code:
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime\12.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Redux.vshost.exe'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.Linq\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml.Linq\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.DataSetExtensions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.CSharp\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.CSharp.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Deployment\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Deployment.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
The thread 0x3ef8 has exited with code 259 (0x103).
The thread 0x2fcc has exited with code 259 (0x103).
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Redux.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\NHibernate.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\Iesi.Collections.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'Microsoft.GeneratedCode'. 
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\MySql.Data.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Numerics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Numerics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\LinFu.DynamicProxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Redux.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: Redux.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\M91\Source\Repos\lostconquerredux\Redux\bin\Debug\TinyMap.dll'. Symbols loaded.
A first chance exception of type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException' occurred in MySql.Data.dll
A first chance exception of type 'NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
System.Transactions Critical: 0 : <TraceRecord xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/10/E2ETraceEvent/TraceRecord" Severity="Critical"><TraceIdentifier>http://msdn.microsoft.com/TraceCodes/System/ActivityTracing/2004/07/Reliability/Exception/Unhandled</TraceIdentifier><Description>Unhandled exception</Description><AppDomain>Redux.vshost.exe</AppDomain><Exception><ExceptionType>NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException, NHibernate, Version=3.0.0.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4</ExceptionType><Message>could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()]</Message><StackTrace>   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1674
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()</StackTrace><ExceptionString>NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException: could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()] ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1674
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()</ExceptionString><InnerException><ExceptionType>MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException, MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d</ExceptionType><Message>PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist</Message><StackTrace>   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665</StackTrace><ExceptionString>MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): PROCEDURE redux.NobilityPages does not exist
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1665</ExceptionString><DataItems><Data><Key>Server Error Code</Key><Value>1305</Value></Data><Data><Key>actual-sql-query</Key><Value>CALL NobilityPages()</Value></Data></DataItems></InnerException></Exception></TraceRecord>
An unhandled exception of type 'NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException' occurred in NHibernate.dll
Additional information: could not execute query
[ CALL NobilityPages() ]
[SQL: CALL NobilityPages()]

The program '[3844] Redux.vshost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Seems to me it's a problem with " Mysql ", did you follow the instructions?
Old 09/10/2016, 01:17   #2315

Quote:
Originally Posted by m e n a View Post
Seems to me it's a problem with " Mysql ", did you follow the instructions?
yes i have done everything the video says and i still get that same error
Old 09/10/2016, 04:16   #2316

Quote:
yes i have done everything the video says and i still get that same error
MySQL's C# connector broke with newer versions of Visual Studio and the .NET Framework (such as with Visual Studio 2013 and 2015). Update the MySQL connector dll and see if you have the same problem.
Old 09/12/2016, 00:49   #2317

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDaft View Post
MySQL's C# connector broke with newer versions of Visual Studio and the .NET Framework (such as with Visual Studio 2013 and 2015). Update the MySQL connector dll and see if you have the same problem.
i have tried that already and it still not working so i dont know guess i wont be able to run this on my actual machine
Old 09/12/2016, 14:51   #2318

Quote:
i have tried that already and it still not working so i dont know guess i wont be able to run this on my actual machine
PM me I will see if I can help you.
Old 09/19/2016, 22:33   #2319

@ Is any way to call the warehouse npc's as normal npc ?Cause when i call it and try to store any item, the item i stored it been hidden before re login .
I've used this code to call it
Code:
#region RemoteStorage
                case 5:
                    AddText("What warehouse would you like to access?");
                    AddOption("Market", 50);
                    AddOption("Twin City", 51);
                    AddOption("Phoenix Castle", 52);
                    AddOption("Ape Mountain", 53);
                    AddOption("Desert City", 54);
                    AddOption("Bird Island", 55);
                    AddOption("Close", 255);
                    break;
                case 50:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 44, 0);
                    break;
                case 51:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 40, 0);
                    break;
                case 52:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 48, 0);
                    break;
                case 53:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 47, 0);
                    break;
                case 54:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 46, 0);
                    break;
                case 55:
                    Manager.ProcessNpc(_client, 45, 0);
                    break;
                #endregion

There is any wrong of it ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2016, 03:35   #2320

any alive link of this source cuz i have problem while downloading attached files
Old 10/05/2016, 03:45   #2321

this source work on windows 64 bits ?
Old 10/05/2016, 04:58   #2322

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarise View Post
this source work on windows 64 bits ?
Yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 23:42   #2323

What is the issue with "Team PK"

you can't use the option Team PK to kill anyone.
Old 10/08/2016, 14:25   #2324

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp4life View Post
What is the issue with "Team PK"

you can't use the option Team PK to kill anyone.
Assuming you're talking about the "Team" combat mode I'm pretty sure it's implemented in this version of Redux. If not my suggestion, as obvious, would be for you to find its code and check if it's properly determine which characters can be attacked.
Old 10/08/2016, 21:21   #2325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
Assuming you're talking about the "Team" combat mode I'm pretty sure it's implemented in this version of Redux. If not my suggestion, as obvious, would be for you to find its code and check if it's properly determine which characters can be attacked.
that is exactly what i am talking about.
When using the "Team" combat mode to attack another player, it does not attack even if you are holding down the "ctrl" button. You are able to use the mode on Guards,but that is about it. Could it be on the Clients side?
- I will overlook the code one more time to check if i missed anything again.
Here is the code in CombatManager.cs
Code:
        public bool IsValidTarget(Entity _target)
        {
            if (_target == owner)
                return false;
            if (!_target.Alive)
                return false;
            if (_target.HasStatus(Enum.ClientStatus.ReviveProtection))
                return false;
            if (_target is Pet)
                if (((_target as Pet).PetOwner.UID == owner.UID) || (owner.SpawnPacket.Lookface == 900 && (!(_target as Pet).PetOwner.HasEffect(ClientEffect.Blue) || !(_target as Pet).PetOwner.HasEffect(ClientEffect.Black))))
                    return false;

bool valid = true;
            if (_target is Player)
            {
                if (owner is Player && !_target.Map.IsPKEnabled)
                    return false;
                switch (owner.PkMode)
                {
                    case PKMode.Peace:
                        valid = false;
                        break;
                    case PKMode.Capture:
                        valid = _target.HasEffect(ClientEffect.Blue) || _target.HasEffect(ClientEffect.Black);
                        break;
                    case PKMode.Team:
                        valid = true;
                        if (owner is Player)
                        {
                            var ownerPlayer = (Player)owner;
                            if (ownerPlayer.Team != null && (ownerPlayer.Team.Leader == _target || ownerPlayer.Team.Members.Contains(_target)))
                                valid = false;
                            if (ownerPlayer.Guild.Members().Contains(_target))
                                valid = false;
                        }
                        break;
                }
            }
Closed Thread