Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Qonquer! I WANT IT BACK!

Discussion on [QUESTION] Qonquer! I WANT IT BACK! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Qonquer! I WANT IT BACK!

any1 knows if or when QO is going 2 be up again?
Old 01/24/2011, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
According to their site they ran out of money and shut down but backed things up...

I'd say that it's unlikely they will ever come back now though. They drove their players away over time and failed to continue to update it (they did the big update to the newer patches ages ago... then just stopped updating things for ages, no support, etc). Not surprised people stopped donating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2011, 14:43   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Yeah i wouldnt expect it back any time soon, if ever, its a miracle it lasted as long as it did.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2011, 15:18   #4

A good miracle tho.
Old 01/24/2011, 15:58   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I've always been a big fan of qonquer but ever since 3.0 they seriously dropped the ball. It's basically the only pserver I've played for any significant amount of time and I'm well aware what a great server it was. Thing is though unless they seriously get INVOLVED in the server again it will never be a true success. Their main flaw is they pulled the whole "we've been running the longest, we're the best, we don't need to do anything!". Fact is, regardless how good your server is, there is ALWAYS need for new content, fixes and changes. You can't simply sit back and rake in the cash (for it to be a true success).

hell I remember when AOE wep skills stopped giving exp... it was like that for at LEAST a month without anyone logging on to fix it. Do you expect people to stay with that kind of level of support?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2011, 21:27   #6

well i hope it will be back coz best pserver i ever played ;]
Old 01/25/2011, 22:37   #7

qonquer kicked as when it was 1.0 and 2.0, just after they took off the comands, had a great time farming waters at lab 3 with my SM archer haha i miss it
Old 01/28/2011, 04:08   #8

ya i loved it back at Qo2.0.
i just got a superman archer about a week before it went off to 3.0 made me so mad but i loved it tell it left i hope they come back with Qo 2.0 just like it was back then. with no ninja or any of that junk.
Old 01/29/2011, 03:27   #9

Qonquer was really a special server.

No offense to any of THE FEW of you guys around who really are putting your blood, sweat, and tears into your server to try and make it the best that anyone has ever played, but I really don't think any server will be as good as Qonquer 1.0 and 2.0 EVER.

Qonquer 1.0/2.0 was like a dream to me because it was such an amazing server and was so rich with quality and content that you never see today in these new servers.

This was the #1 server out and no server could compete with it, and having 500+ players on at most times AND not even posting their site on any top sites lists. (Egys hadn't yet infested CO at this time either)

I knew Qonquer was the king of all CO pservers and was taking a **** on any server out, but as a 15-16 year old kid, I had no way of knowing I was playing what was probably the greatest server in Conquer Online private server history.

But sometimes, you only appreciate something when it's gone forever. And this is one of those times.

Qonquer was amazing until Qonquer 2.5/3.0 and all of these ******* new updates from TQ were introduced and so many changes to the server were made where MANY of us old players were upset by. These new updates and new staff members making drastic changes to the server is what pushed us all away.

But, I guess the biggest problem with Qonquer was the money. Due to problems with money, they had to update and were forced to run their server the same way TQ does, which is by making the game so hard to even have DECENT items or any fun, you would have to throw a good bit of cash at the game first. Maybe we were being selfish by not giving back to something that gave us so much, and showing our thanks to how hard they were once working to give us all the best CO experience possible.

I'll never forget how Qonquer 1.0 and 2.0 were and the (Euphoric/Nostalgic?) feeling I had like I was living something unreal, and I hope the memory of how it once was lives on in a few of other guys' hearts like it does for me.

But, my dream is to one day see and maybe be PART OF a REBORN Qonquer 1.0/2.0 and try to make it as close to how it was years ago, and watch as everyone enjoys NO POTENCY, NO BATTLE POWER, NO MOUNT, NO NINJA, SUCH UNIQUE BGMs LIKE BEETHOVEN MUSIC AND MORE, 2.5/3.0 EXP RATE, NO +12s, AND MUCH MORE
Old 01/30/2011, 20:15   #10

ya i was going to donate to them along time ago right about that time thay updated to Qo 3.0 from there on i did not like playing qonuqer
Old 03/13/2011, 07:06   #11

Qonquer is back online people. The website isn't working right now but the server is online and working with our old Qo3 characters.

Whoever has the client updated can log in.

I don't have the patches to upload them here but my client seems to work so, here you go. I've got it uploaded to a website that will keep it up for a few days.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2011, 02:25   #12

elite*gold: 20
Qonquer 1-2 was fun. The rest weren't worth bothering with.
Old 03/14/2011, 19:50   #13

yes QO1-2 was rlly nice i want it back :'(
im wanna play QO again :'( (open it again!!!)
Old 03/17/2011, 13:27   #14

Hey Pixel91,
Thanks for download, but think I need the server ip to get on. It won't load completely and the server gameserver configuration is empty. Thanks for all help.

Tags
qo, qonquer