Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Making Popup in Client

Discussion on [Help] Making Popup in Client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Making Popup in Client

Anyone know how to make popup page when someone leave the game it's open....

Like when someone in real conquer leave the game it go to the official game website

How do i do that in my client?
Old 12/18/2010, 06:01   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
modify conquer.exe... Nulls loader for example has a website in the loader set file which opens when the client is shut down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2010, 13:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
yea sounds great to set file open when the client shutdown and i will modify conquer.exe with ollydbg thanks alot for telling me the idea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Remove Co popup at client exit
11/23/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
open your conquer.exe with a hex edit program search for text string co.9 change all web address and exitpopup to 0 or other value no more pop up i didnt change * only the actual text. may be less steps but this seems to work easily.:D
[Help] with Ini Acc Making from Client
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok here a problem i found this is making accounts with Ini file. What happens is it deletes the account and remakes it lol. Any Ideal on how i can fix this here is my code. public static byte Authenticate(string Username, string Password) { if (Username.StartsWith("NEW")) { string CreateName = Username.Remove(0, 3); string File = System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath + "\\Accounts\\" + CreateName + ".acc"; ...
Multi-Client No Exit Popup
09/23/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
This is my first post of anything :D glad to give back, feel free to scan if you want, but its just hex-edited
My first multi non popup client 5061
09/08/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hey guys, this is my first selfmade NON Popup multiclient working with patch 5061 I also disabled the anti trojan program Here is the link, feel free to scan it Conquer.rar here is the link for online scanner: www.viruschief.com
Multi Client [5027+] ~Chat Filter removed~ - ~Popup removed~
07/04/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies
Extract CO-XXXX.rar into Conquer 2.0 Folder. Put the CO-XXXX.exe into your Conquer Folder and open it. Install all into normal Conquer Folder. You get: -Multi Client -No Popups on close -No * if u say an Badword :)