Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer-sx 5165 buglist i cant figure out

Discussion on Conquer-sx 5165 buglist i cant figure out within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer-sx 5165 buglist i cant figure out

using Conquer-SX 5165 / Loft 5165

I have searched the forums here and other places and cant find a fix, and no one has pointed me in the right direction yet. im just learning the stuff and cant figure these bugs out yet. these are the only major bugs i have left to find a solution for.

Any help would be great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
summons skills-they show up when summoned,they do not follow or attack
companions.txt is setup properly,companions.cs is correct, i used Fix Companions in Lotf 5165(or whatever version).

duel-wield/bow&arrow/1hander&shield then equip a 2handed weapon by right click, the 2handed weapon duplicates.

When durability hits 0 equipped item does not break it jumps to current dura 655 causing unlimited durability.

when you use a meteor to upgrade equipment the max durability does not increase, it stays the same as the lower levels max durability.
Old 10/26/2010, 00:42   #2

You missed out the biggest bug...

Conquer-Sx < This is a very badly/poorly coded source, if you are trying to make a playable server from it good luck.

I will point you in the right direction though... Impulse > Arco > Immune < All great bases and about 100 Million times better than CoSx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2010, 02:03   #3

Thanks for the suggestions, ill try those sources right away.
Old 10/26/2010, 02:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by macht102 View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, ill try those sources right away.
Like I said they are only bases but good to start with. Using one of these sources will teach you better coding practices as well as teaching you how to use C# and all the related functions etc that go with it
Old 11/02/2010, 06:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beatz View Post
You missed out the biggest bug...

Conquer-Sx < This is a very badly/poorly coded source, if you are trying to make a playable server from it good luck.

I will point you in the right direction though... Impulse > Arco > Immune < All great bases and about 100 Million times better than CoSx.
Yeah, that's very true, CoSx is a very bad basis for a server, is the worst thing I've seen encoded in my life.

Even when I was a rookie (programming in VB.net), I developed a lot better programs.

Example(File:PacketHandling/Attack.cs):
Code:
Features.SkillsClass.SkillUse DS = new Features.SkillsClass.SkillUse();
if (DateTime.Now > GC.MyChar.AtackTime.AddMilliseconds(400) && (DS.Info.ID != 1045 && DS.Info.ID != 1046))
{
}
What does this code?, If after creating a new instance of a structure are all numeric variables to 0.
=============================================
Si!, eso es muy cierto, CoSx es una muy mala base para hacer un servidor, es la cosa peor codificada que he visto en mi vida.

Hasta cuando yo era novato(programaba en VB.net),yo desarrollaba programas mucho mejores.

Ejemplo(Archivo:PacketHandling/Attack.cs):
Code:
Features.SkillsClass.SkillUse DS = new Features.SkillsClass.SkillUse();
if (DateTime.Now > GC.MyChar.AtackTime.AddMilliseconds(400) && (DS.Info.ID != 1045 && DS.Info.ID != 1046))
{
}
Que hace este código?,si después de crear una nueva instancia de una estructura todas sus variables numéricas están en 0.