Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warehouse Problem!

Discussion on Warehouse Problem! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Warehouse Problem!

Anyone know how to fix the Stone City Warehouse problem? i have level 6 Vip but the problem is i cant open the last warehouse in stone city in my VIP then if i try to open it i got error code in my source pop ups.. please anyone can help me?
Old 09/16/2010, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You probably just need to create a warehouse handler for that ID.

Iirc each warehouse has an id number associated with it. You get an error because no such handler is coded int he source for the warehouse you want. Simply add it in and it should work just fine.
Old 09/17/2010, 01:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
can you tell me how it will do? or can you give me the link if that was already release? please need really help out here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Error with warehouse
09/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Can anyone explain why i have this error please :confused: http://kevin.tofriends.com/error.jpg Line 679 in Packets.cs byte Packet = new byte; Line 87 in Warehouse.cs GC.AddSend(Packets.SendWarehouse(GC.MyChar, (ushort)NPC));
[Help] Market Warehouse Problem (5165)
04/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 32 Replies
I made it so that the warehouse in the market has 2 pages to it (just like in regular conquer online); however, some of my beta testers disconnect every time they try and access it - even when their characters are newer than the change. http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/problem2.png They start by being able to access it, then they just ... can't anymore and disconnect every time they try and get into it. ...
Hey, I got a problem with my warehouse password.
11/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey all, I got a character from a friend, but he didnt know the warehouse password nomore.... Since he bought it we cant look up anything.... Does anybody know how too delete/look up that password w/o Conquer Online site or GM ? Please., I really need it cus it is hard too always have an second client online with my internet. I really aint hacker. Thanks in advance.