Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help adding GUI to AutoPatcher v3

Discussion on Help adding GUI to AutoPatcher v3 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help adding GUI to AutoPatcher v3

Well i can make one in a new project with some nice stuff but i just don`t get where to add/create and make it work.

i tryed to add a Form and creted it but at debug he was startig with console... so if anyone can help me with a little guide on addig the GUI would be great!

:hands down:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoPatcher]
07/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I was trying to make an autopatcher, but im kinda stucked with reading from host. I tried: (changed IPHERE to ip) Ini Configg = new Ini(System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath + @"\IPHERE\autopatcher\Config.ini"); string ThePath = Configg.ReadValue("Config", "Patch"); didnt work, anybody got a solution how i can read it from the host? The autopatcher folder is in AppServ\www folder
[HELP]AutoPatcher
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I get an error when I launch the program it throws this error: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'IniParser+SectionPair' Key being added: 'IniParser+SectionPair' at IniParser..ctor(String iniPath) at CoPinoyPatcher.frmPatcher.Completed(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e) at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadFileCompleted(Async CompletedEventArgs e) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFileOperationComplete d(Object arg) But when I click Continue...
autopatcher help
01/18/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
im trying to put an autopatcher on our server, im using the one Forcer and FunHacker released (right on its on my personal computer not the server)... i need to know how to put a directory on our site.
[REQUEST] AUTOPATCHER
02/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi im pete, good evening everybody, i want to know how to create my OWN autopatcher ( so it patches mine ) also so i can use play.exe instead of cidloader.exe , if you can help me with this it be very nice =] and dont flame i already searched for it on ragezone, elitepvpers , and google also 4botters but that place is weird