Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 3 Bugs Help!

Discussion on 5165 3 Bugs Help! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 3 Bugs Help!

Okay well I need help with 2 bugs in my 5165 server plus I didn't want to spam the whole page with 3 threads lol....

1stBug:People on my server have problems promoting themselves in the promotion center past like level 40 or level 70 once they got the required items for promotion...

2ndBug:Archers in my server 1 hit people with like 5 mil damage...I want to kno how or where to fix it in my source...

3rdBug: I want to know if there is a fix for a revive here code...like when I click "ReviveHere" it doesn't do anythin...I have searched forum and tried everythin and still nothin =/...

If anyone can help with these 3 things or at least one of em I will b so happy and sorry if these r newb questions but I jus got back on like a week ago...
Old 07/08/2010, 05:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
Okay well I need help with 2 bugs in my 5165 server plus I didn't want to spam the whole page with 3 threads lol....

1stBug:People on my server have problems promoting themselves in the promotion center past like level 40 or level 70 once they got the required items for promotion...

The NPC's are probally bugged or the items they receive are incorrect. Try re coding them and see if that helps

2ndBug:Archers in my server 1 hit people with like 5 mil damage...I want to kno how or where to fix it in my source...

Has been released.

3rdBug: I want to know if there is a fix for a revive here code...like when I click "ReviveHere" it doesn't do anythin...I have searched forum and tried everythin and still nothin =/...

I think it needs to be re coded and or coded.

If anyone can help with these 3 things or at least one of em I will b so happy and sorry if these r newb questions but I jus got back on like a week ago...
I doubt i was any use but it's always worth trying.
Old 07/08/2010, 05:54   #3

Archers are overpowered because the Attack Calculation is completely ******, so that needs recoding/Fixing
Old 07/08/2010, 06:30   #4

The damage bug is from upgrading, when upgrade gears with mets or dbs u get like a million damage
Old 07/08/2010, 16:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
The damage bug is from upgrading, when upgrade gears with mets or dbs u get like a million damage
hmmm how so? like wat do u suggest I do XD?
Old 07/08/2010, 18:57   #6

re-write met. upgrade and market high upgrade...!
Old 07/09/2010, 16:31   #7

also from socketupgrade.
is every single upgrade that need to be done from scratch.