Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zfserver question please

Discussion on Zfserver question please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zfserver question please

Is there a way to put the frozen grotto into the zfserver?
I mean i think v3nom CO is a binary server that is a 5065 and they have frozen grotto.

I do i have a patch in my conquer folder where you launch the game that says grotto patch.....but that wont effect the source, will it?

if not could i unpack that match on my dedi and manually put them in the gamserver/data/map and the rest of the places i need to put them to make it work, and then unpack it in the conquer folder?

If there is a way can someone point me in the right direction...

p.s i got this source from a friend that is 95% complete, there is only a couple things that broadcast that is in jiberish.

and the co folder that she gave me had the patch in it...

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any info on, if you could or not....

And thanks for any adive

Michael

btw i did search the forums for about 45 mins...mybe i was searching for the wrong thing but i did, so please no saying the search button is your best friend
Old 04/02/2010, 09:50   #2

You have to add the needed things in the source and probably if it isn't in client also there ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 05:50   #3

ya i figured it all out, got it in and everything....the only bad part is the guide that i read from, puts dis city mobs in there..................so know i want to put a different kinda of mob but dont know how to do it with the ID's.....but hey i am learning
Old 04/03/2010, 05:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oonigga View Post
ya i figured it all out, got it in and everything....the only bad part is the guide that i read from, puts dis city mobs in there..................so know i want to put a different kinda of mob but dont know how to do it with the ID's.....but hey i am learning
Yea nad goodluck with it, i dont got ids for the frozen grotto mobs sry :S
Old 04/03/2010, 08:29   #5

i added my own, the only thing that is giving me a headache atm is getting the mini map to work when you are on the map...any idea's?