Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Display the patch info on autopatcher

Discussion on Display the patch info on autopatcher within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Display the patch info on autopatcher

I need some help,

On an autopatcher when its up to date it will display the page I told it to ( server status ) but I want to know if there is a way "webBrowser1" will display the patches update info say my new patch is 1005.exe and I wanted it to display 1005.html when it downloads that patch just like acid-co ??

Any help gets 3 +Thanks :P
Old 03/21/2010, 16:58   #2

if your using the one that makes you put autopatch.ini in your website folder or something edit to have something like

Des=This patch includes the server.dat and a suprise!

then make it when the patch is downloading...

webBrowser1.Text = Ini.IniReadValue("AUTOPATCH", "Des");

something of that sort.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2010, 21:44   #3

+Thanks

Thank PeTeNiNjA but Im not co anymore just here to help
Old 03/22/2010, 01:59   #4

your post says i get 3 thanks.. don't lie...

darn what are oyu into now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 19:04   #5

k you got +3 now

anybody else wonna give a more detailed guide ?
Old 04/07/2010, 19:21   #6

could it be more detailed.
You could try look at the lotf autopatcher also.
Old 04/07/2010, 19:33   #7

just look at ..

AutoPatch via Form... if u update that one u can do that .< lolz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[INFO] S4 Patch 19
07/01/2010 - S4 League - 25 Replies
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6978/18467.jpg This week we are pretty excited to announce the latest update in S4League: The upcoming PATCH 19! This update does not only contain new clothes and a new feature but an all new item class! The highlight, there is an all new item class: As an equivalent to the G’s Capsules already available at the shop for a while now, there’ll be the I’s Capsules! The I’s Capsules contain popular weapons as well as special skins of them, just like the G’s...
[Info] Der Mai patch .
05/27/2010 - CrossFire - 14 Replies
English : - Daily Mission System added - Find the missions by clicking the "m" icon in the lobby - New Mutation Map Research Facililty added - New GP Sniper Rifle DSR-1 added - New ZP Crate Desert Eagle Scope added - New ZP Shotgun XM1014-A added - Gatling Gun has been added to Mutation and suply Boxes only
[INFO] Values after Patch
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 17 Replies
Hier mal eine kleine Info: Gestern mit dem Patch wurden die Values verändert. Für GUN DMG, Speedhack, Godmode, etc. etc. atm kennt diese noch keiner! Also bitte fragt auch nicht danach. Wenn jemand die Werte gefunden hat, wird er sie bestimmt posten! Es ist auch möglich dass GUN DMG und co. jetzt Serverside sind und damit kann man sie nicht hacken! Kann das vielleicht noch jemand ins Englische übersetzen? Danke. :D English (translated by Google. my english is bad >.<)
READ ME - Patch Info
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Well, as some you may have noticed, over the last 6 hours, theres been a massiv increas in noobs posting shit like "COPARTNER OMG NO WORK" Well, its funny becuase when it screws up they all come back here for help, leeching, all they want is the hacks, support, and they dont give anything in return so when you see a post asking for help, dont fall for that fact they will give you karma, I will make it my juty to +1 peopls karma who DO NOT help the noobs, feel free to flame them, becuase how...