Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering to be the Owner and host of your server

Discussion on Offering to be the Owner and host of your server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Offering to be the Owner and host of your server

Alright I have a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Servers (SAMP). I have a Virtual Private Server (VPS) and for SAMP I pay for something extra which is 20 dollars. So my VPS monthly is 30 dollars and the extra thing is 20. I pay 50 dollars a month for maintaining a 24/7 Online SAMP server. Now, I pay 30 for the actual host. Therefore, the 20 isn't for the host. What I'm trying to say is, if I hosted a Conquer private server (which I do but its NOT POPULAR) I would only pay 30 dollars a month (USD). I could get a better VPS with 50 dollars if I only host a Conquer server.

So like the title says, if you have a good Server (source or binary idc) I will host your server. You will have full control on your codes and stuff. So you can do anything except touch the status of the server (unless you tell me to or make a cmd to shut it down). This is because I don't want you logging into my VPS >.> - Once again, you will not have access to my VPS.

NOTE: Reason why I'm offering this is because I cannot code (C#) my own server. I have a 5165 but I do not want to go serious with it since it's not stable, as alot of people have stated. But I would not be offering this is elitepvpers had a section for SAMP. It would be useful, they use PAWNO to code/script.

Interested? Leave a reply or private message. Msn me if you want,

Not interested? Don't even bother commenting if it's an 'opinion' because 'opinions' on these forum is apparently 'flaming'.

I'm planning on going serious and having alot of players. I'm not bullshitting. Thanks.

Oh btw proof of my samp server is in my signature.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:27   #2

sure but ur not getting the src .. just what to run it

ofcourse it will be obfuscated..

i also want control on the VPS. just incase u try to screw me over.

btw to the other guy... 13 centimeters is 5.1 inches.. fail? below average.. average 5.5
Old 03/12/2010, 22:31   #3

You will host my **** site plz?
Old 03/12/2010, 22:32   #4

r u asking to get banned? if so just stop going on it.. no one likes u .
Old 03/12/2010, 22:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekorvac View Post
sure but ur not getting the src .. just what to run it

ofcourse it will be obfuscated..

i also want control on the VPS. just incase u try to screw me over.

btw to the other guy... 13 centimeters is 5.1 inches.. fail? below average.. average 5.5
I clearly said I will not give access to the VPS and I will be the owner. You will be the Co-Owner which makes decisions with me. Trust me, this is better than joining any other staff. Need to learn to take chances unless you can pay 50 dollars yourself and host the server yourself.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:38   #6

But I wanna be owner of my **** site, not you.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
I clearly said I will not give access to the VPS and I will be the owner. You will be the Co-Owner which makes decisions with me. Trust me, this is better than joining any other staff. Need to learn to take chances unless you can pay 50 dollars yourself and host the server yourself.
i can pay 400 dollars and get a kick *** dedi.. im never the co-owner.. you dont say your an owner there is no such thing as an owner when there is a co-owner

CO-Owner means two owners.. or more.. failure. anyway ill give u what to start the server but thats it. if your fine with that ill take up ur offer. idc what position u hold i have contorl anyway.. u think u do but u just have control to start it
Old 03/12/2010, 22:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekorvac View Post
i can pay 400 dollars and get a kick *** dedi.. im never the co-owner.. you dont say your an owner there is no such thing as an owner when there is a co-owner

CO-Owner means two owners.. or more.. failure. anyway ill give u what to start the server but thats it. if your fine with that ill take up ur offer. idc what position u hold i have contorl anyway.. u think u do but u just have control to start it
So you're going to pay 400 dollars a month for a dedicated server? Good luck on that. Like I said, if you are not interested, let me rephrase what I said earlier, GTFO. Thank you.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
So you're going to pay 400 dollars a month for a dedicated server? Good luck on that. Like I said, if you are not interested, let me rephrase what I said earlier, GTFO. Thank you.
u shold of read the rest of mypost i said i am interetesed.. ill do it

but im only sending u what to start the server.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:55   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
This belongs in here:

Closed.
Closed Thread