Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coemu monster spawns.

Discussion on Coemu monster spawns. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coemu monster spawns.

I thought ide try to fix the swordco / quickco monster spawn when they dont move so i fully uninstalled all the monster and map coding and put in a whole new one but now monsters dont spawn at all just wondering if i missed something but ive searched through all the source and i cant find what i could of missed i fully replaced all the spawn.cs monsterspawns.cs dmap.cs etc...
any help thanks guys.

edit**
never mind fixed it
this should save me a lot of time by fixing quickco XD instead of doing up animeco
thanks for the none replying tho XD
now i need to fix monsters attacking but thts easy XD ill be sure to release it once im done
maybe
#request close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hello ?? need some help at my monster spawns please ...
07/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello ... i got some probs with the monsters .... it's dosn't spawn like how it must be .. when i kill .... even i waited a long time ... how to make more monsters spawns ??? please some one explain to me ...
Unique Monster Spawns
02/10/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 25 Replies
This is topic showing locations of all the Silkoad Unique Monsters with description. If you see any errors that need correcting post here and I can change them easily, I have combined this with trusty sources and from my own experience as well. Just thought I update last topic in which people thought was unfinished and incorrect, these will also be updated reguarly. #Next adding other uniques from future legends So please post any queries so they can be sorted. ...
[Help]how to spawns MVP monster in CoV2?
12/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
first,hi then in comeu server there is monster gm respawn it is MVP and in another private server i saw the saw so there is command or code i should make it and if there code what's will be the commad for it?! and Thx!:handsdown:
Monster Spawns
10/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi i'm doing my quest for monster hunter now but i don't realy know the spawns of the monsters (the quest above 120). Can someone (with alot of time lol) make some maps with the spawns or something?:D :pimp: Thank u
[Suche] Jemanden der die Monster Spawns macht
09/13/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich arbeite derzeit an den NPC Spawns in ganz Madrigal. Bin schon relativ weit, Flaris (die Stadt) ist fertig Saint Morning auch schon fast. Ich muss noch Saint fertigmachen, Darkon und die Npcs die sonst rumgammeln. Da die Datenbank imgrunde schon fast fertig ist, suche ich jemanden der die Monster Spawns macht, wenn jemand Interesse hat, meldet sich hier, ich sende ihm meine ICQ Nummer per PN. Wahrscheinlich werde ich die DB, sobald sie fertig ist, releasen. :) Lg