Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need a partner in my server can edit client

Discussion on i need a partner in my server can edit client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i need a partner in my server can edit client

i need a partner to help me in server i work on source alexx and i open server but i need a autopatch and one good at editing client file
Old 02/16/2019, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by midoezz789456 View Post
i need a partner to help me in server i work on source alexx and i open server but i need a autopatch and one good at editing client file
Seriously just get out, it's obvious that you don't know **** and you're not ready/fit to run a server.
Old 02/16/2019, 19:08   #3

first thank you

yes i don't know **** thank you
am asking for help if u can help reply if u wont leave me alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
Seriously just get out, it's obvious that you don't know **** and you're not ready/fit to run a server.
and i want to grow up , np if one help me and we start p-server and np if we start a **** one but step by step it will be good
again thank you for reply <3
Old 02/16/2019, 20:34   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
This thread is somewhat amusing... Let me help explain this quote above to you. Why would anyone help you when they can start their own server or join a server as a co-owner with someone more trusted and who knows what they're doing? As it stands, there's nothing you can do to help besides provide untrustworthy hosting (no offense) and a buggy / awful server base. So, why should anyone join your team? It looks like there's no benefit and that it'd be a huge waste of time (considering servers like this go down after just a month). I agree, get out - the community is dead anyways, and this "Alexx" source you have sounds like cancer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2019, 21:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by midoezz789456 View Post
yes i don't know **** thank you
am asking for help if u can help reply if u wont leave me alone

and i want to grow up , np if one help me and we start p-server and np if we start a **** one but step by step it will be good
again thank you for reply <3
You don't start by hosting a server just like that, you need to learn programming first and then write your own server then decide to host it or not.
Old 02/16/2019, 21:11   #6

Quote:
Seriously just get out, it's obvious that you don't know shit and you're not ready/fit to run a server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This thread is somewhat amusing... Let me help explain this quote above to you. Why would anyone help you when they can start their own server or join a server as a co-owner with someone more trusted and who knows what they're doing? As it stands, there's nothing you can do to help besides provide untrustworthy hosting (no offense) and a buggy / awful server base. So, why should anyone join your team? It looks like there's no benefit and that it'd be a huge waste of time (considering servers like this go down after just a month). I agree, get out - the community is dead anyways, and this "Alexx" source you have sounds like cancer.
listen bro i know all that beside am not that bad i can edit and add some things
i can pay for site for vps etc i have alot of good ideas am in software engineering grade 1 so i hope i get better now i study java in college
but i will study c# later and i can read some codes and understand what mean of it
i can help i have motivation power bro and i can bring alot of players in game i try alot of time 2015 making server and i make one mr.error and server was having more than 400 player online but i was have a team a good team in fact so i hope i can do it again , i am not keen on money or earn money i only want to make a good p-server all player know it and always remember it
i hope u read all this , i know am not good in English btw thank u <3
Old 02/16/2019, 22:59   #7

I've tried, I'm out.