Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just look :D

Discussion on just look :D within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just look :D

Hi,

i need to find a classic CO source for up to patch 5116 that will compile and connect to a SQL database on a 64-bit operating system as well as the client and loader to go along with.
Old 07/13/2018, 00:39   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Demands for source code aren't permitted.
This is to help protect you from scams and our board from spam.
Try searching the releases section or using a .
Old 07/13/2018, 02:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Alright those i checked out
i couldnt get any of those ones working.

This one
one of the dll files thats needed is corrupt and doesnt want to compile. Ive been reading through the thread found the issue, wont work on 64bit machines needs to be 32bit should i try it on a virtual machine instead?

that one just doesnt want to compile

They need to be used as a guide really for someone to develop their own.

Or is it possible to help me out here?
Old 07/13/2018, 09:08   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadystar View Post
Alright those i checked out
i couldnt get any of those ones working.

This one
one of the dll files thats needed is corrupt and doesnt want to compile. Ive been reading through the thread found the issue, wont work on 64bit machines needs to be 32bit should i try it on a virtual machine instead?

that one just doesnt want to compile

They need to be used as a guide really for someone to develop their own.

Or is it possible to help me out here?
Writing a guide on developing a private server from scratch is ... excessive. You either know the concepts for making a server or you don't. Learning and is a good first step. Regarding CoEmu, it was made on a 32-bit system. You need a 64-bit library for OpenSSL if you want to compile it on a 64-bit system. If you searched our board for the error you were getting, or even just "64-bit coemu", you'd find literally hundreds of threads on this over the course of a decade.

Old 07/13/2018, 23:06   #5

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
#closed
Closed Thread