Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery

Discussion on Lottery within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lottery

So i was tryna check lottery system at the on-going projects i found the same bug as follows.

I'd appreciate if someone can help with this issue.

NB: i've checked the navicat tables and c# files already. i couldn't locate the problem since i've compared them to similar projects.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11/08/2017, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Could you post your image to epvpimg.com next time? It's a bit of labor for me to start up my virtual machine to look at a picture from an unknown host. I'm not sure if others would jump through hoops to do the same / risk it. In terms of the bug, I'm not sure what you're referring to. All I see is a +6 Money Box. Could you elaborate?

Edit: Also, consider using MySQL Workbench. Navicat is outdated or requires pirating. MySQL Workbench is the official editor for MySQL tables. It works a lot better too! The less people using Navicat and AppServ the better!

MySQL Workbench:
MariaDB (drop in for MySQL which performs better):
Old 11/08/2017, 21:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Could you post your image to epvpimg.com next time? It's a bit of labor for me to start up my virtual machine to look at a picture from an unknown host. I'm not sure if others would jump through hoops to do the same / risk it. In terms of the bug, I'm not sure what you're referring to. All I see is a +6 Money Box. Could you elaborate?
Spirited , Thanks for letting me know.

here's the original photo.

When i try to lotto i found +6 money bags and 2 soc chi packs which is really weird i didn't know you can add the compose or soc features of that type of items (Treasure)

i've been trying to solve out that issue but i couldn't , i really need help.

Thanks for looking into this again.
Old 11/08/2017, 21:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy11 View Post
Spirited , Thanks for letting me know.

here's the original photo.

When i try to lotto i found +6 money bags and 2 soc chi packs which is really weird i didn't know you can add the compose or soc features of that type of items (Treasure)

i've been trying to solve out that issue but i couldn't , i really need help.

Thanks for looking into this again.
Ohh, I see. So the +6 isn't expected. That's interesting. I'm not sure what would cause that besides a bad packet or bad parameters, so could you provide as much of the following as you can: the item ID of that reward, the table or file that's loading from (could be in MySQL or a flat file being loaded in, so look around), a packet dump of that item being sent to the client (on login or when you obtain the item - or if you can't get that, a list of the parameters being used to create the item).
Old 11/08/2017, 22:02   #5

Quote:
Ohh, I see. So the +6 isn't expected. That's interesting. I'm not sure what would cause that besides a bad packet or bad parameters, so could you provide as much of the following as you can: the item ID of that reward, the table or file that's loading from (could be in MySQL or a flat file being loaded in, so look around), a packet dump of that item being sent to the client (on login or when you obtain the item - or if you can't get that, a list of the parameters being used to create the item).
The itemtype.dat is imported into the source i believe..

correction ... the file name is lotteryitems.txt i believe it's being loaded in.

Quote:
here's what it looks like from inside i've compared it to other sources nothing looks different or not accurate

Hopefully i can find out what's wrong..
Old 11/08/2017, 22:46   #6

The item ID is correct. Is there any other information you can show me? Like the method that loads the file and decodes it? Or the method that gives you the item? Search by the file name, and you'll find it. Sorry I'm making you go through this step-by-step, by the way. I'm considering making a general guide on problem solving for conquer online servers, and troubleshooting with a real person helps.
Old 11/09/2017, 04:25   #7

Likely it's just sending the item with unintended parameters. Just make sure itempacket is sending the item ID alone

edit: unless of course the item is supposed to be +, a quality or with sockets
Old 11/09/2017, 12:49   #8

Quote:
The item ID is correct. Is there any other information you can show me? Like the method that loads the file and decodes it? Or the method that gives you the item? Search by the file name, and you'll find it. Sorry I'm making you go through this step-by-step, by the way. I'm considering making a general guide on problem solving for conquer online servers, and troubleshooting with a real person helps.
Here's more information to you.

And here's what it looks like from inside navicat

Let me know if this helps..
Attached Files
File Type: txt LotteryTable.cs.txt (2.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: txt LotteryItems.txt (8.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 11/09/2017, 12:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
Likely it's just sending the item with unintended parameters. Just make sure itempacket is sending the item ID alone

edit: unless of course the item is supposed to be +, a quality or with sockets
Correct , + quality or sockets are only for specific items ex: (stones-equipment)..
Old 11/09/2017, 16:13   #10

Oh, I figured by your first post that there wasn't a table in MySQL for this. Can you get me a table dump of lottery? Also, it looks like it saves lottery items in that LotteryItems list. If you right click on "LotteryItems" and select "Find all references", you should be able to find where it's using that to hand out items. It might be an NPC action. Then, we can see what that class does with the data. As Asphyxia has mentioned, it's likely a parameter problem when creating the item.
Old 11/09/2017, 19:01   #11

Quote:
Oh, I figured by your first post that there wasn't a table in MySQL for this. Can you get me a table dump of lottery? Also, it looks like it saves lottery items in that LotteryItems list. If you right click on "LotteryItems" and select "Find all references", you should be able to find where it's using that to hand out items. It might be an NPC action. Then, we can see what that class does with the data. As Asphyxia has mentioned, it's likely a parameter problem when creating the item.
Here's the table dump from database. and yes it does saves lottery items into the items list

Attached Files
File Type: rar lottery.rar (3.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 11/10/2017, 02:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy11 View Post
Here's the table dump from database. and yes it does saves lottery items into the items list

Table looks correct. The only thing left for you to do is follow the code and find where in the code those items are being created. As I said from the previous post: if you right click on "LotteryItems" and select "Find all references", you should be able to find where it's using that to hand out items. It might be an NPC action. Then, we can see what that class does with the data. As Asphyxia has mentioned, it's likely a parameter problem when creating the item. Is this isn't something you're able to do?
Old 11/12/2017, 01:24   #13

Well, as I know, when creating items we make the check on itemtype for default values. The itemtype has the +6 in the items for stones, maybe yours is fetching something wrong or your itemtype (idk why) might have the plus field with the 6 thing inserted.