Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a good base.

Discussion on Searching for a good base. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a good base.

Hello guys, I am searching for a good/stable c# base to learn .
Thanks
Old 03/04/2017, 01:37   #2

My source.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 02:31   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
Hello guys, I am searching for a good/stable c# base to learn .
Thanks
How's learning C# going?
Old 03/04/2017, 18:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
My source.

Thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
How's learning C# going?
Who cares? You do?
Old 03/04/2017, 18:46   #5

Quote:
Who cares? You do?
I asked because I didn't want to assume that you still can't program for the life of you.
I was going to make a suggestion, but I see nothing has changed about you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 18:50   #6

Quote:
I asked because I didn't want to assume that you still can't program for the life of you.
I was going to make a suggestion, but I see nothing has changed about you.
I am sorry I can't program and I can't handle D MAPS
Old 03/04/2017, 18:55   #7

Quote:
I am sorry I can't program and I can't handle D MAPS
Data maps (dmaps) are now documented, so you have no excuse.
Old 03/04/2017, 20:02   #8

I would say, code one by yorself and that should be the best... But as i can see you can't code something like that by yourself... at this point... you should go learn more and use some as references... like pro4never source....
Old 03/04/2017, 20:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tails View Post
I would say, code one by yorself and that should be the best... But as i can see you can't code something like that by yourself... at this point... you should go learn more and use some as references... like pro4never source....
I can program. But I can't use dyna map
E.G: 1002 for twin, If i copy it to be 1003 when i use 1003 i found no maps. Got it ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 21:28   #10

Quote:
E.G: 1002 for twin, If i copy it to be 1003 when i use 1003 i found no maps. Got it ?
Wiki...
Old 03/06/2017, 17:06   #11

Quote:
You have a lot of resources to handle DMaps... also... like spirited said... the dmaps has been already documented (i studied them using the c++ tq source, there are a lot of ways to create the mapping system)....

Probably you're doing something very wrong while reading the dmaps... they're simple and they have a sequence on loading the resources (scenes and others) CptSky has released some very usefull librarys and a few other things... start studying those things... study how the conquer source really works...

As an example, i like to create all the structures i will need to create a feature... some structures have a link with other... and it's not coincidence... it's how they work...

Thats my advice not just for you.. but to anyone who really want's to learn...

The other is: Don't try to create a server now... you're not ready to handle something that big... and believe, it gives a lot of work not just to create... keep in mind that you will have to maintain it somehow....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2017, 18:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
NCOS is very easy you can use the recoded NCOS which impulse(owner of classicveteran) have it. Which spreading these day. It can handle 200+ players. and also Shannarar use the NCOS source as his base source. So it would be great! it's just need to recode to make it perfect.
My source can handle 2000+ players with no problem, probably with not even a 10th of the CPU usage that garbage source uses.

200 is not a lot.

Gotta be able to counter-attack the c10k problem, or else it's ****.
Old 03/14/2017, 02:37   #13

Lol someone messaged me and told me this -D guy is acting like me. This is Decker, not that illiterate guy. I haven't touched anything conquer related for a long time. Nice to see you're still here though, Fang. Have you brought out a server yet or are you still developing a new one every other month?
Old 03/14/2017, 05:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicklehorn View Post
Lol someone messaged me and told me this -D guy is acting like me. This is Decker, not that illiterate guy. I haven't touched anything conquer related for a long time. Nice to see you're still here though, Fang. Have you brought out a server yet or are you still developing a new one every other month?
I can't tell the difference.
Old 03/14/2017, 05:35   #15

Quote:
I can't tell the difference.
I'm all hyped up for, Conquer: New Dawn! When's that being released? What have you been up to, Fang? Still trying to act hard on a gaming forum? Oh the good ol' days.