Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Case and point

Discussion on Case and point within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Case and point

Proved you wrong with screenshot
Spirited didnt like being wrong
So my comment was removed, got an infraction and post was closed.

So how is being wrong working out for you? How do you like being told that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A C3 OR CONQUER 3 ENGINE.
*** you are stupid
Ban me if you want Arby dog, its not like I cant make another acc in less then 2 minutes

Don't be a sore loser, I was right. Why report my comment because you were wrong? And you will always remain wrong
Old 11/28/2016, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You posted a screenshot of wikipedia. of course they aren't going to list an engine that isn't public and no one has ever heard of or cared about.

PS: I have a copy of the old C3 Engine source. Pretty sure my screenshot of it existing trumps your screenshot of a random wikipedia page.

As mentioned previously - It WAS released open source for a short while but the wiki documenting it and providing links is long offline. We're all well aware you're a troll but holy **** at least google the definition of what a game engine even is. Hell the C3 engine is more of a framework wrapping directx9 functionality. It's useless for writing a game these days cause its old and was never 'good' to start with.

<edit>

Since you like wikis so much, here's the c3 documentation wiki.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 17:33   #3

- TQ even has patents for some of the "techniques" (for a lack of a better word) used in their C3 game engine.

Using keywords like "C3", "game engine", "NetDragon" in a Google search actually goes a long way - of course, this actually requires you to not be a ******* braindead ****** whose only source of knowledge is ******* Wikipedia articles...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 19:49   #4

It totally exists...I've had it at one time and there are a slew of posts regarding C3 here so how is this even a thing? Of course it exists..... Who told you that it DON'T?

It's fine if you want to bash on fang, seems like everyone's hobby around here but when you are wrong dude - you are ******' wrong.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 21:06   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A C3 OR CONQUER 3 ENGINE"
But that's clearly wrong.
Old 11/29/2016, 00:58   #6

Provide me proof that c3 is licensed or registered. Wiki showed a list of Registered game engines. Your ss of VS doesnt mean **** and the fact that you close a thread when Im right just goes to show how butthurt you truly were

Funniest thing is that Im not wrong. You just cant hack it when you are wrong. Providing A c3.sln file does not mean ****, showing that TQ has licensing FOR THEIR MAPS ONLY further proves my point. So show me a copyright license for the game engine or show me a proprietary software license. You cant. You know why? BECAUSE YOUR WRONG. And the very fact that I am possibly a better coder then you, scares the hell out of you. Which is why you reported the thread and closed it, BECAUSE YOU CANT HACK IT THAT YOU WERE ******* WRONG
Old 11/29/2016, 03:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
.... BECAUSE YOUR WRONG.....
You're*
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/29/2016, 03:18   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
-First he said he was using the 'conquer engine' to make his own game and there was no issues because conquer is open source and in C#.

-Then he claimed there was no such thing as the C3 engine because its not on the wikipedia entry for "list of game engines".

-Then now he knows it exists and is C++ and then the argument switches to how just cause they wrote it doesn't mean he cant use it and starts arguing copyright and licensing.

I enjoy a good troll so +1 for the thread, it's fun arguing with idiotic posts.

1: Any code you write is technically speaking copyright because its created by you.

I could write a program loading a text file and spamming its contents to the console window repeatedly and while it would be a pointless program, you couldn't directly take my project and claim it as your own or use it in your project without permission. What determines who can use my copyright materials and in what context is the license I release it under.

I'm not sure the license that they use for the C3 engine because it WAS open source for a while but was then removed. You're clearly not using the C3 engine though because you're talking about conquer.

2: I'm a ****** programmer so sure, maybe you're better than me. Doesn't make you any less wrong

3: I'm not a mod in this section. The fact you think I'm the one who reported/closed your thread or whatever is laughable seeing as the mod who did it publicly showed themselves and said it was their work.
Old 11/29/2016, 04:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
-First he said he was using the 'conquer engine' to make his own game and there was no issues because conquer is open source and in C#.

-Then he claimed there was no such thing as the C3 engine because its not on the wikipedia entry for "list of game engines".

Or because there is no copyright or license for it. And that was merely a local resource

-Then now he knows it exists and is C++ and then the argument switches to how just cause they wrote it doesn't mean he cant use it and starts arguing copyright and licensing.

I didn't start this argument, you faggots did. Since I wasn't going to reply before, this is the very last to prove you how wrong you are. It does not matter what language its coded in. ITS OPEN SOURCE

I enjoy a good troll so +1 for the thread, it's fun arguing with idiotic posts.

1: Any code you write is technically speaking copyright because its created by you.

Technically unless you put a license on it, its not copyright, its merely trademarked and only limited until a patent is made.

I could write a program loading a text file and spamming its contents to the console window repeatedly and while it would be a pointless program, you couldn't directly take my project and claim it as your own or use it in your project without permission. What determines who can use my copyright materials and in what context is the license I release it under.

Are you hearing yourself? You just literally contradicted your own statement

I'm not sure the license that they use for the C3 engine because it WAS open source for a while but was then removed. You're clearly not using the C3 engine though because you're talking about conquer.

Still is open source..

2: I'm a shitty programmer so sure, maybe you're better than me. Doesn't make you any less wrong

Actually it does

3: I'm not a mod in this section. The fact you think I'm the one who reported/closed your thread or whatever is laughable seeing as the mod who did it publicly showed themselves and said it was their work.

You didn't, spirited did because I proved him wrong
Epvp, why be wrong when you can be wrong and a stuck up sadist as well (Y)
Old 11/29/2016, 05:36   #10

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
The C3 engine was never open source. They made a wiki with libraries and documentation for C3, and the source code was eventually (and illegally) leaked, but C3 itself was never open source. It is a proprietary engine that just so happens was free to use at some point. More importantly and getting back on topic with this cancerous thread, Conquer Online does use C3 (proven by reverse engineering and file references) and the client is not open source. Making a separate game out of Conquer Online is not only the worst idea I've heard of, but would be extremely costly to do and require the knowledge of many members of our community pooled together. Stop wasting your own time insulting us and leave. Make your game without us and use a real game engine - or don't, we don't care.
Old 11/29/2016, 06:23   #11

Or you could get a job and a life. Either one works too

I laughed so hard at your ridiculous comments and you have to audacity to say I am stupid. You really are a special little man
Old 11/29/2016, 07:09   #12

You're so childish.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2016, 14:44   #13

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
Proved you wrong with screenshot
Spirited didnt like being wrong
So my comment was removed, got an infraction and post was closed.

So how is being wrong working out for you? How do you like being told that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A C3 OR CONQUER 3 ENGINE.
*** you are stupid
Ban me if you want Arby dog, its not like I cant make another acc in less then 2 minutes

Don't be a sore loser, I was right. Why report my comment because you were wrong? And you will always remain wrong
As a heads up, I can't ban people, Moderators can't.

You could create another account within minutes, true. But if you are here just to cause trouble, it'll just get banned.

If you're here just to cause trouble (then again, this section does love trouble ), making silly threads against other people because you hold a different view and they see it differently. Well, I'll just keep closing the threads and warnings and infractions will be handed out.

If you are going to keep acting like this, throwing names left and right, I will keep deleting your comments and closing the threads.

PS: Having differing opinions is fine, it's supposed to happen. Calling each other names due to that isn't okay.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread