Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows 10 Conquer Loader Windows Defender

Discussion on Windows 10 Conquer Loader Windows Defender within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2016, 10:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredphoenix View Post
How illegal it is using an open source game and not using any copyright images or audio. Do tell me how illegal that is....
Open source? What the **** are you talking about?
Old 11/26/2016, 12:19   #32

The conquer engine is open source. Its just an isometroc game based on c#. Only audio and images are illegal to use. So please do tell me how removing all copyright material means its illegal. I'd love to here this.
Old 11/26/2016, 12:41   #33

Quote:
The conquer engine is open source. Its just an isometroc game based on c#. Only audio and images are illegal to use. So please do tell me how removing all copyright material means its illegal. I'd love to here this.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 13:20   #34

And this is why kids should not be allowed the internet. They have no understanding or clue. And they just use memes instead of an actual intelligent response. The fact that you don't even know that ALL game engines are open source if you strip them just shows how much time you have been wasting. And frankly your wasting mine. Gtfo. Back to the questions at hand. Pro, how would I got about encrypting a server.dat and wheres is the popup stored or more so how is it stored

Dis iz me intawebz gtfo of it (because were kids now)
Old 11/26/2016, 13:36   #35

Quote:
And this is why kids should not be allowed the internet. They have no understanding or clue. And they just use memes instead of an actual intelligent response. The fact that you don't even know that ALL game engines are open source if you strip them just shows how much time you have been wasting. And frankly your wasting mine. Gtfo. Back to the questions at hand. Pro, how would I got about encrypting a server.dat and wheres is the popup stored or more so how is it stored

Dis iz me intawebz gtfo of it (because were kids now)
I just seriously don't know where to start when you are so wrong is so many ******* ways.
Old 11/26/2016, 15:07   #36

Yea huh. Sounds like im 100pct off the mark. How do I phrase this politely. You are not helping how retarded you sound with comments trying to draw it back on me.
No one asked for your opinion just like no one asked for spiriteds opinion or super aids opinion

Stop wasting my time
Old 11/26/2016, 15:30   #37

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'll give you points for being one of the better trolls it that the site has seen in a while. quite literally nothing you are saying is true
Old 11/26/2016, 15:36   #38

Im the troll? Oh thats priceless

The earth is ******* flat ok! Prove me wrong lmao
Old 11/26/2016, 15:41   #39

elite*gold: 130
Not sure if troll or just mentally retarded...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/26/2016, 15:51   #40

By the sounds of things. You all seem to be autistic. You dont seem to understand the finite amount of game engines there are. Its like me making an fps game with aliens and then you say I ripped off the halo engine..... get your **** straight
Old 11/26/2016, 15:52   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Not sure if troll or just mentally retarded...
I'm so glad conquer is an open source game engine! It saved me so much time and money adding new features cause I could just edit and re compile the client. It's really convenient that tq used c# for it.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/26/2016, 15:59   #42

Quote:
By the sounds of things. You all seem to be autistic. You dont seem to understand the finite amount of game engines there are. Its like me making an fps game with aliens and then you say I ripped off the halo engine..... get your **** straight
There is this thing called copyright and liscencing.

First off the fact is conquer is not open source and you have no access to the clients source code. It's written in c++ bye.

The c3 engine conquer was built on is owned by tq and while it was open source for a while it no longer is public and you would be in a legal grey area to try to use it for a new project.

Even IF the engine was open source and fully accessible to people, that doesn't mean conquer is. The conquer files such as conquer.exe is the result of years of work on their part and is protected by copyright. Modifying or redistributing it breaks copyright law.

Seriously just go use a real game engine if you want to make a game. Unity3d and unreal engine are both completely free to use to make games with and are incredibly powerful.

Ps: making a games with aliens is a different matter from using the game engine made by bungie to create halo, not that you'd be able to get your hands on the engine to do so.

Engines are not games, they are tools and codebases to speed the process of creating games. Some are free to use, some have liscencing fees, some are open source and some are private.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2016, 16:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
There is this thing called copyright and liscencing.

First off the fact is conquer is not open source and you have no access to the clients source code. It's written in c++ bye.

I really don't think there's any point in trying to reason with this guy.
Old 11/26/2016, 17:21   #44

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
No, it's not. Conquer Online contains a lot of proprietary information, in code and assets. Repurposing the game client is and will always be illegal - regardless of fair use of the material (in which case there is none). And yes, stop trolling and spamming our section and leave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 19:12   #45
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
add that file into exceptions it will be working
Closed Thread